Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Pearlcatcher Bleps (Closed)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Lexreon He looks beautiful, thank you so much! ^v^
@Lexreon He looks beautiful, thank you so much! ^v^
bqyDBJE.png UrGwz24.png UXT1mAD.png
Hey! Can you add me to the pinglist please? c:
Hey! Can you add me to the pinglist please? c:
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
@Parkakid
You're very welcome, I'm glad you like it! You can never know when tumblr will actually display things properly haha. I've uploaded your adopt to imgur here, sorry for the delays!

@JCTupacz
You're welcome!

@0rangedragon
Ahh yeah looks like tumblr is giving you the issue as well, sorry about that! I've uploaded your adopts to imgur and I've also made the pearls darker on both adopts. Since the file sizes are so big, imgur automatically makes it into a video file so for it to display transparent in bios and such you'll have to change the file ending from .gifv to .gif. Thank you and sorry for the delays!

@Kizmetto
Added! :)

@differentjasper
You're welcome!

@Chasay
Sure, added. :)
@Parkakid
You're very welcome, I'm glad you like it! You can never know when tumblr will actually display things properly haha. I've uploaded your adopt to imgur here, sorry for the delays!

@JCTupacz
You're welcome!

@0rangedragon
Ahh yeah looks like tumblr is giving you the issue as well, sorry about that! I've uploaded your adopts to imgur and I've also made the pearls darker on both adopts. Since the file sizes are so big, imgur automatically makes it into a video file so for it to display transparent in bios and such you'll have to change the file ending from .gifv to .gif. Thank you and sorry for the delays!

@Kizmetto
Added! :)

@differentjasper
You're welcome!

@Chasay
Sure, added. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
No worries for the wait! Thank you again!
No worries for the wait! Thank you again!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
please put me on ping list for when you are open, thank you..

these are really cute :)
please put me on ping list for when you are open, thank you..

these are really cute :)
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

If you ever open again, I'd also be interested :).

Ping list please.

If you ever open again, I'd also be interested :).

Ping list please.

mzvalkyrie_june_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dce8ejf.gif

2bqs45I.gif
@sunnyVista @delos @Pathogenic @Fenhyste
Hi all! Your adopts have been completed and can be found on tumblr here. Thank you for ordering and sorry for the delays! If there's any problems with the adopt or if you would like it to be resized, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks! :)
@sunnyVista @delos @Pathogenic @Fenhyste
Hi all! Your adopts have been completed and can be found on tumblr here. Thank you for ordering and sorry for the delays! If there's any problems with the adopt or if you would like it to be resized, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks! :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@lexreon
They look wonderful, thank you so much!!
@lexreon
They look wonderful, thank you so much!!
PAfw65w.png
@Lexreon hi, can I be on the pinglist for when these open again? They're adorable!
@Lexreon hi, can I be on the pinglist for when these open again? They're adorable!
NRIoOfa.png
please throw a ping my way when you open again!
please throw a ping my way when you open again!

sig106_by_dingobreath-dcld1zm.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16