Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Pearlcatcher Bleps (Closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Zhar
Sure thing! That'll be 250g total for her. :)

@BecDerp
Okay! That'll be $6.50 for the both of 'em. Lantern's fireflies are included in that price as well. If this price is ok with you, please send me your paypal email so that I may send you an invoice. :)
@Zhar
Sure thing! That'll be 250g total for her. :)

@BecDerp
Okay! That'll be $6.50 for the both of 'em. Lantern's fireflies are included in that price as well. If this price is ok with you, please send me your paypal email so that I may send you an invoice. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon
Please add me to your pinglist!

Also, could you take scries? I want art for someone that may not be probably won't be completed by the time I order.
@Lexreon
Please add me to your pinglist!

Also, could you take scries? I want art for someone that may not be probably won't be completed by the time I order.
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
@KesSurana @Kymris @Zhar
Hey all! While updating some new genes to the base, it occurred to me that I never uploaded your adopts to tumblr so I uploaded them to my FR tumblr here. I hope you like your adopts and sorry for being so unorganized and causing the long delays! If there's anything you want edited please feel free to PM me any concerns. :)
@KesSurana @Kymris @Zhar
Hey all! While updating some new genes to the base, it occurred to me that I never uploaded your adopts to tumblr so I uploaded them to my FR tumblr here. I hope you like your adopts and sorry for being so unorganized and causing the long delays! If there's anything you want edited please feel free to PM me any concerns. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

Hi There ^_^ This is (Mostly) Just a Copy and Paste Message Im Sending to all Subbed Posts, So Im Sorry If you Dont like Pings!

Please Could You Add Me to Your General Pinglist! If you Dont Have One, Please Ping me to Say, as Im Unsubbing to Save Getting So Many Notifications

Specific Post:
These Pearlies are Adorable ^_^
@Lexreon

Hi There ^_^ This is (Mostly) Just a Copy and Paste Message Im Sending to all Subbed Posts, So Im Sorry If you Dont like Pings!

Please Could You Add Me to Your General Pinglist! If you Dont Have One, Please Ping me to Say, as Im Unsubbing to Save Getting So Many Notifications

Specific Post:
These Pearlies are Adorable ^_^
@Huntess
Sure thing! I've added you to the pinglist, thanks! :)
@Huntess
Sure thing! I've added you to the pinglist, thanks! :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Please add me to the pinglist!! These are super cute I need a Bunch c:
@Lexreon Please add me to the pinglist!! These are super cute I need a Bunch c:
oxstpLj.png
@Lexreon OMG, they're perfect! Thanks so much! And no worries about the time span, I understand how things can take time.
@Lexreon OMG, they're perfect! Thanks so much! And no worries about the time span, I understand how things can take time.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Praedyth
Sure thing, added. :)

@Kymris
Ahhh I'm glad you like 'em! c: Yeah for sure, thanks for understanding.
@Praedyth
Sure thing, added. :)

@Kymris
Ahhh I'm glad you like 'em! c: Yeah for sure, thanks for understanding.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Illuminary @rowdy @Pathogenic @Pesticide @divitineo @MusicMiner @mony @Huntess @Praedyth

Hey all, just letting you know that these are open and all genes have been drawn so everything is available once again. :)

Also if you would like to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know, thanks!
@Illuminary @rowdy @Pathogenic @Pesticide @divitineo @MusicMiner @mony @Huntess @Praedyth

Hey all, just letting you know that these are open and all genes have been drawn so everything is available once again. :)

Also if you would like to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know, thanks!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@lexreon Username and ID: epher 101073 Your FR Tumblr: don't have one o/ Dragon img/url: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38249836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382499/38249836_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: same as displayed Eye blink: no Apparel: n/a Accent: n/a Extras: n/a Payment type: gems please! ;;w;
@lexreon

Username and ID: epher 101073
Your FR Tumblr: don't have one o/
Dragon img/url:
38249836_350.png

Genes: same as displayed
Eye blink: no
Apparel: n/a
Accent: n/a
Extras: n/a
Payment type: gems please! ;;w;
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16