Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free - Coatl "snek" Adopt Base
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
@Nefily

I'm not sure if i have the fixed version or not, but i will delete the version i have and download it again to see if that fixes it. Thank you for working the bugs out. I will let you know if it works or not, but it may be a while as i don't have my laptop with me atm.
@Nefily

I'm not sure if i have the fixed version or not, but i will delete the version i have and download it again to see if that fixes it. Thank you for working the bugs out. I will let you know if it works or not, but it may be a while as i don't have my laptop with me atm.
XwzJAeR.png
@Nefily I'm testing it out now and I don't see any more errors or anything. ;v;

You are working so hard to make this work, omg my goodness. You are too kind, I swear.
@Nefily I'm testing it out now and I don't see any more errors or anything. ;v;

You are working so hard to make this work, omg my goodness. You are too kind, I swear.
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
[center][size=5][b]I am an Artist[/b][/size] [size=2]Availability: Closed Apparel: No Accents: No [b]COST 10G EA.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/US72H1i.png[/img] [b]Slots[/b] - close [b]Personal Pinglist[/b] @/ [/size][/center]
I am an Artist

Availability: Closed
Apparel: No
Accents: No

COST 10G EA.

US72H1i.png

Slots
- close

Personal Pinglist
@/

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@desmondtiny
Self ping!
@desmondtiny
Self ping!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@Nefily question: will new genes be added to the main file and reuploaded and everyone would need to redownload it again, or is there any possibility of uploading new genes as standalone files? (or both?)
@Nefily question: will new genes be added to the main file and reuploaded and everyone would need to redownload it again, or is there any possibility of uploading new genes as standalone files? (or both?)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
I was just going to update the main file, but it would be possible to do both ways! just maybe a little more tricky to move the new gene layers into the main file!

@Twye
Yay im so glad its fixed! Its no problem ^_^
@After
I was just going to update the main file, but it would be possible to do both ways! just maybe a little more tricky to move the new gene layers into the main file!

@Twye
Yay im so glad its fixed! Its no problem ^_^
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@Nefily

Thank you so much for sharing this, it's making me want more coatls because only one of my boys is really doable in this. (I'm not going to even attempt the apparel on the complicated guy and he doesn't look right without it...) It's such a lovely and well-made template, I really enjoy using it!
@Nefily

Thank you so much for sharing this, it's making me want more coatls because only one of my boys is really doable in this. (I'm not going to even attempt the apparel on the complicated guy and he doesn't look right without it...) It's such a lovely and well-made template, I really enjoy using it!
7lsNeKW.pngvolt.png84fc9be75b9435aa1c8f21f5d6a17a24.png
@Nefily Photoshop's right-click-Duplicate (in CS3 at least) can send the duplicated layer/group right to another file open in the same window, so that'd be pretty easy on my end. XD dunno about other versions of Photoshop or other programs, though.

i've got my downloaded version all tweaked and prodded and rearranged to my liking and whatnot, so i've gotten myself stuck in the boat of "isn't as simple as a redownload," haha~ whatever you do though i can add new genes just fine, so no worries about making individual genes available. i was mostly just curious. ^^
@Nefily Photoshop's right-click-Duplicate (in CS3 at least) can send the duplicated layer/group right to another file open in the same window, so that'd be pretty easy on my end. XD dunno about other versions of Photoshop or other programs, though.

i've got my downloaded version all tweaked and prodded and rearranged to my liking and whatnot, so i've gotten myself stuck in the boat of "isn't as simple as a redownload," haha~ whatever you do though i can add new genes just fine, so no worries about making individual genes available. i was mostly just curious. ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Nefily I really love this! Apparently, I really wanted to color something so I spent a bunch of time trying to make one's of my favorite coatl's accent. It was a lot of fun! Thank you! [center][img]https://imgur.com/OCCjq6P.png[/img] to go with: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15647555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156476/15647555_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Nefily
I really love this! Apparently, I really wanted to color something so I spent a bunch of time trying to make one's of my favorite coatl's accent. It was a lot of fun! Thank you!

OCCjq6P.png

to go with:

15647555_350.png
60787410.png 57806280.png
@After
Oh my gosh! how long have I been using photoshop and never saw that feature hahah XD I love it! Thankyou! Well it'll definitely be easy for me to do both main and separate so no worries!

@balthy
Thankyou for setting up a shop! I'll add you to the artists directory :D

@Tanadin
You can never have too many coatl's ^_^ I'm glad it inspires you to get more!!

@Firra
Wow!!! That's such a lovely job, the accent is especially good with the patterns! Thankyou for showing me i really enjoy seeing them!!
@After
Oh my gosh! how long have I been using photoshop and never saw that feature hahah XD I love it! Thankyou! Well it'll definitely be easy for me to do both main and separate so no worries!

@balthy
Thankyou for setting up a shop! I'll add you to the artists directory :D

@Tanadin
You can never have too many coatl's ^_^ I'm glad it inspires you to get more!!

@Firra
Wow!!! That's such a lovely job, the accent is especially good with the patterns! Thankyou for showing me i really enjoy seeing them!!
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48