Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free - Coatl "snek" Adopt Base
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Oh my goodness, how benevolent of you! Thank you so very much! <3
Oh my goodness, how benevolent of you! Thank you so very much! <3
@Nefily Thank you so much!! Thisis a really awesome base! :D I only use gimp / firealpaca so i can't use it tho. ;; i wonder if .sai file would work tho. idk

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have a good one!!! It's super sweet of you to give us this. ;o;
@Nefily Thank you so much!! Thisis a really awesome base! :D I only use gimp / firealpaca so i can't use it tho. ;; i wonder if .sai file would work tho. idk

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have a good one!!! It's super sweet of you to give us this. ;o;
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
This ? Is really really cool holy heck. First of all I love this base, the file is tidy and quick to edit and I love the use of masks ! I've tried it out on both of my male coatls (without their apparel) : [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315875750869860353/354302680031690753/boreas_adopt.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315875750869860353/354302694443319296/cernunnos_adopt.png[/img][/center] I had a bit of a hard time figuring out where the tertiary folder was supposed to go to be visible, and ended up doing this : [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315875750869860353/354303697112793088/image.png[/img][/center] Also, there's a border around the image and I can't seem to find where it comes from ? Overall, this is [i]awesome[/i]. I can't wait for the female base, and an early happy birthday to you ! (hey, we have the same birth date !)
This ? Is really really cool holy heck. First of all I love this base, the file is tidy and quick to edit and I love the use of masks ! I've tried it out on both of my male coatls (without their apparel) :
boreas_adopt.pngcernunnos_adopt.png

I had a bit of a hard time figuring out where the tertiary folder was supposed to go to be visible, and ended up doing this :
image.png

Also, there's a border around the image and I can't seem to find where it comes from ?

Overall, this is awesome. I can't wait for the female base, and an early happy birthday to you ! (hey, we have the same birth date !)
  • frek
  • he/him or they/them
  • fr+9 | france
|
|
|
buy my lightning subspecies dragons !
(every dragon after Looper is for sale)
@Nefily
Thank you so much for this! And happy birthday! Is it ok if i make my own thread (with credit to you and a link back to this page. It will make taking orders easier for me.) to take orders for those unable to make there own? I will only charge 10kt or 10g per adopt made. If you are uncomfortable with me making my own thread, i will post the sheet here instead.
@Nefily
Thank you so much for this! And happy birthday! Is it ok if i make my own thread (with credit to you and a link back to this page. It will make taking orders easier for me.) to take orders for those unable to make there own? I will only charge 10kt or 10g per adopt made. If you are uncomfortable with me making my own thread, i will post the sheet here instead.
XwzJAeR.png
@FrekyFreakshow
Thankyou for the feedback thats really helpful, I'll find that pesky boarder and uodate it, itll be on one of the many masks haha! Yay birthdate twins ^-^

@AuroraDragon
Thankyou! Im really excited to see you want to create some for others! For now id love if you can use the thread while we get started and if it does end up being a bit too hard to run then we can look at splitting them!

@FrekyFreakshow
Thankyou for the feedback thats really helpful, I'll find that pesky boarder and uodate it, itll be on one of the many masks haha! Yay birthdate twins ^-^

@AuroraDragon
Thankyou! Im really excited to see you want to create some for others! For now id love if you can use the thread while we get started and if it does end up being a bit too hard to run then we can look at splitting them!

xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@Twye

are sai files openable in gimp? i think it handles masks differently but ill have a snoop around today to see what i can do!
@Twye

are sai files openable in gimp? i think it handles masks differently but ill have a snoop around today to see what i can do!
@Nefily yeah! I just tested it out, myself. I can open sai files in gimp! Now I'm not too sure how gimp will handle layered .sai files though. Thank you for wanting to give it ago though!!
@Nefily yeah! I just tested it out, myself. I can open sai files in gimp! Now I'm not too sure how gimp will handle layered .sai files though. Thank you for wanting to give it ago though!!
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Cyrya @Twye
I have a Gimp .xcf file avaliable now, if you encounter any problems please let me know and ill see if i can sort them out for you!

@FrekyFreakshow
I think i sorted out the border line, and repositioned the tert layer to be higher up and visable hehe! The edge was on the lineart layer so you might be able to just update that one to remove it!
The Coatl "Snek" Adoptable Base Psd
(this psd file is 17mb big)
The Coatl "Snek" Adoptable Base Xcf
(this Xcf Gimp file is 17mb big)
@Cyrya @Twye
I have a Gimp .xcf file avaliable now, if you encounter any problems please let me know and ill see if i can sort them out for you!

@FrekyFreakshow
I think i sorted out the border line, and repositioned the tert layer to be higher up and visable hehe! The edge was on the lineart layer so you might be able to just update that one to remove it!
The Coatl "Snek" Adoptable Base Psd
(this psd file is 17mb big)
The Coatl "Snek" Adoptable Base Xcf
(this Xcf Gimp file is 17mb big)
This is so cool! I've got to try it out once I'm on a real computer.
This is so cool! I've got to try it out once I'm on a real computer.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif okSNR61.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@InviPorcelain

Pinging myself for future reference, this is so cool and nice of you! o:
@InviPorcelain

Pinging myself for future reference, this is so cool and nice of you! o:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48