Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free - Coatl "snek" Adopt Base
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
[center][s][/s][u][/u][u][b]Coatl "Snek" Adopt[/b][/u] [b][i]Reverse Birthday Thread[/i][/b] Hello! Its my birthday this month and I wanted to do something special for it! I have the worst rng so a mass egg hatch wasn't going to work out well. So here's something a little different that i've been thinking of doing for awhile, Reverse Birthday where I give you a gift! I'm making my coatl adopt base free to use for everyone! [img]https://i.imgur.com/yQdbRsj.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/cnw2KUw.png[/img] Its been a little while since I used it and rather then retire it, I spent some time cleaning the file up and making it as easy as possible for you to create your own coatls! All genes are complete and I will update it when new ones come out! If you can select a colour with the eye dropper and fill a layer then your able to do this! No super hard art skills required everything is pre masked for you.[/center] [br] [rule] [center][url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ulB-U-ZwNxUGlc1SUHjOixqu29Upypai/view?usp=share_link][b]The Coatl "Snek" Adoptable Base Psd[/b][/url] [i](this psd file is 12mb big)[/i] [url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qqLsz5lNUv1LH3koyd0tGVsOtgfiBkd3/view?usp=share_link][b]The Coatl "Snek" Adoptable Base Xcf[/b][/url] [i](this Xcf Gimp file is 11mb big)[/i] [url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a8234-s5UcKnDXLdldsKafIW2W_NbzPf/view?usp=share_link][b]The Coatl "Snek" Base Two Psd[/b][/url] [i](this psd file is 10.4mb big)[/i] [/center] [rule] [br] [center][u][b]Instructions[/b][/u][/center] [br] - Download a copy of the .psd which will work in photoshop CS2 and higher - Keep a master file and each time you want to make a coatl, duplicate a new file. - The reason for this is the file is very large it takes a long time to save!! - So delete every unecessary gene layer and save time. - Open a picture of your dragon to use as a source and eye dropper each colour as you need it, some genes will utilise multiple layers and colours. - Go crazy! Add your own apparel, accents or modify the base in anyway! [br] [center]Tadah! your very own adopt! Please share it in the thread!!! If you need a little extra help navigating the file, Please ask and ill be happy to explain anything! [br] My other ("female") Base will be available this month too, I just hadn't done as many genes for it already so need a bit more time to prep it! [u][b]Sales[/b][/u] [rule] [br] I want to try something else to further give everyone the opportunity to get one of these if they cant do it them selves! I don't want to heavily moderate this so think of it like a notice board of people who want to do these adopts for others. This is a work in progress and will be refined, if any hiccups occur I will step in to either replace unfinished orders or sort out any misunderstandings. I really hope this works well! You can not charge more then 50g for colouring the base when using this thread. Apparel and Accents can be set at your own prices, as well as fees to do extra tasks like colour lineart. [u]The minimum price you can charge is [b]10g[/b][/u] your time is worth at least that and it sets a fair field for everyone![/center] - It's up to you to accept orders when you are contacted, first to respond gets the gig, don't start work until you are paid upfront. - Please try to complete within 2-3 days of payment, otherwise wait until you are more available to accept orders. - You may conduct private orders with people, Have them PM you to organize. You may sell additions such as Apparel and Accents or Modifications at your own set price, You may advertise these in the thread but accept orders on a case by case basis, or private order. [br] [center]Create your own post to advertise your notice and make your self available in the pinglist! Must do to accept orders! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iaqPPGh0Ufh1psaLQOR6niFBr-Rz6Wg33Op4Zsr3xSM/edit?usp=sharing]Self Edit Pinglist[/url] [br] [b]Notice Board Template[/b] (edit this how ever you need)[/center] [rule] I am an Artist Avaliability:Open/Close/Private only Apparel: Yes/No Apparel Cost: Accents: Yes/No Accent Cost: (Sample Image)(Apparel/Accent Sample Image) ((2 samples only, you may link to a gallery)) Slots - Personal Pinglist @/ [rule] - You must provide samples of your work with this base. - To offer apparel you need to provide a sample with 3 pieces of apparel on it. - To offer accents, provide a sample of one accent you have drawn. [br][br] [center]Please ping me if you have any questions or concerns, this is definelty ok to do while this is getting established :) [br] Rules of use.[/center] [rule] [br] - Don't upload the psd elsewhere. - Don't charge real currency for this or anything using this base. - Flight Rising use only, not for other pet sites. - You may sell dragons with these in the Bio. - Link back is appreciated but not required. - Gifts greatly appreciated! (but def not required) Aww!
Coatl "Snek" Adopt
Reverse Birthday Thread

Hello! Its my birthday this month and I wanted to do something special for it! I have the worst rng so a mass egg hatch wasn't going to work out well. So here's something a little different that i've been thinking of doing for awhile, Reverse Birthday where I give you a gift!
I'm making my coatl adopt base free to use for everyone!

yQdbRsj.pngcnw2KUw.png

Its been a little while since I used it and rather then retire it, I spent some time cleaning the file up and making it as easy as possible for you to create your own coatls! All genes are complete and I will update it when new ones come out! If you can select a colour with the eye dropper and fill a layer then your able to do this! No super hard art skills required everything is pre masked for you.

The Coatl "Snek" Adoptable Base Psd
(this psd file is 12mb big)
The Coatl "Snek" Adoptable Base Xcf
(this Xcf Gimp file is 11mb big)
The Coatl "Snek" Base Two Psd
(this psd file is 10.4mb big)

Instructions

- Download a copy of the .psd which will work in photoshop CS2 and higher
- Keep a master file and each time you want to make a coatl, duplicate a new file.
- The reason for this is the file is very large it takes a long time to save!!
- So delete every unecessary gene layer and save time.
- Open a picture of your dragon to use as a source and eye dropper each colour as you need it, some genes will utilise multiple layers and colours.
- Go crazy! Add your own apparel, accents or modify the base in anyway!

Tadah! your very own adopt! Please share it in the thread!!! If you need a little extra help navigating the file, Please ask and ill be happy to explain anything!

My other ("female") Base will be available this month too, I just hadn't done as many genes for it already so need a bit more time to prep it!

Sales

I want to try something else to further give everyone the opportunity to get one of these if they cant do it them selves! I don't want to heavily moderate this so think of it like a notice board of people who want to do these adopts for others. This is a work in progress and will be refined, if any hiccups occur I will step in to either replace unfinished orders or sort out any misunderstandings. I really hope this works well!

You can not charge more then 50g for colouring the base when using this thread.
Apparel and Accents can be set at your own prices, as well as fees to do extra tasks like colour lineart.
The minimum price you can charge is 10g your time is worth at least that and it sets a fair field for everyone!

- It's up to you to accept orders when you are contacted, first to respond gets the gig, don't start work until you are paid upfront.
- Please try to complete within 2-3 days of payment, otherwise wait until you are more available to accept orders.
- You may conduct private orders with people, Have them PM you to organize.

You may sell additions such as Apparel and Accents or Modifications at your own set price, You may advertise these in the thread but accept orders on a case by case basis, or private order.

Create your own post to advertise your notice and make your self available in the pinglist!
Must do to accept orders!

Self Edit Pinglist

Notice Board Template
(edit this how ever you need)

I am an Artist
Avaliability:Open/Close/Private only
Apparel: Yes/No Apparel Cost:
Accents: Yes/No Accent Cost:

(Sample Image)(Apparel/Accent Sample Image)
((2 samples only, you may link to a gallery))

Slots
-
Personal Pinglist
@/

- You must provide samples of your work with this base.
- To offer apparel you need to provide a sample with 3 pieces of apparel on it.
- To offer accents, provide a sample of one accent you have drawn.

Please ping me if you have any questions or concerns, this is definelty ok to do while this is getting established :)

Rules of use.

- Don't upload the psd elsewhere.
- Don't charge real currency for this or anything using this base.
- Flight Rising use only, not for other pet sites.
- You may sell dragons with these in the Bio.
- Link back is appreciated but not required.
- Gifts greatly appreciated! (but def not required) Aww!
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
Looking for an artists to hire?

Check the Self Editing Pinglist!!

You can go for a mass ping, or contact an artist privately if you want them specifically.

Form

I want an Artist: Pinglist here/Artist
My Coatl: Link to Dragon
Payment method: Gems/Treasure

-An Artist will then contact you accepting your order. If you want Apparel/Accents deal with the artist directly via the thread or PM
-You will need to pay your artist upfront for the work, if your work is not completed in 5 days and you are not notified of any delay, Ping me for assistance.

Looking for an artists to hire?

Check the Self Editing Pinglist!!

You can go for a mass ping, or contact an artist privately if you want them specifically.

Form

I want an Artist: Pinglist here/Artist
My Coatl: Link to Dragon
Payment method: Gems/Treasure

-An Artist will then contact you accepting your order. If you want Apparel/Accents deal with the artist directly via the thread or PM
-You will need to pay your artist upfront for the work, if your work is not completed in 5 days and you are not notified of any delay, Ping me for assistance.

[center]Hello Friends / Snek Fans I have a new thing you might like! Free adopt base ^_^[/center] @mementomoe @Valishtu @Cyrya (adopts) @Valikor @platypus @PostalBromeliad @smileytechie @Kittenpartyos @Stormdragon @Vaze @Gilan @Marceline @Ellapinky @bluefire7991 @HyperHero12 @Zanate @Whymsical @After @Dis @Squeeze420 @jbapple @StayingBehind @alaneyes @Harbinger @Evet @OtterQueen @Twye @Emordnilap @SydKiaray @kanceir @Aviary @TinselWolf @thughyung @BBSMJ @fluffballofdoom @sQld @KuroFae @mementomoe @CountingChocobos @Birdskull @atrolock @JinxMoonstone @Beezadrella [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yQdbRsj.png[/img] [b]Coatl Pinglist![/b] This is a ping to notify you this base is now available for free, or sourced from other players. [/center][br] [size=1] @spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua (no USD only please) @Faileas @Chaoyang @Dreadnoughtus @decadent @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @VixennSinnett @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Godot @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger (No gijinkas) @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @Krycelli @leeedea @insufferablecrab @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @Xylin @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @baelistair @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor (no gijinkas or non-dragon adopts) @Zyxyz @Hiame @Dovah @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain (no USD only, no gijinka) @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe (no USD only) @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur (No USD, Gijinka) @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyassBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Duh @Beezadrella @Lyka @Toriel @Paddington @Sivan @windyfields @faeridan @witchnamine @SushiKitteh (male coatls only) @twotone @Sonne @Zaayn @leeedea @Cinccino @Finne @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @dragoninmywagon @KuraikoDesu @Aalto @Sykona @RayFisch @FauveNox @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Pickpocket0013 @rembrandt @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @Britty @Wrennekin @Marceline @Aava @RedWillia @Zanate @aniainator @benjalinguinie @Orili @apis @Noodlesper @TsuneEmbers @loststarship @Cinccino @TangleFeather @lantadyme @PheonixPonder @faraway @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Saraku @Veracity @atrolock @nefily @kittenpartyos @Birdskull @alaneyes @Veylaron @Akkisuitok @Starfait @Kanitai @alternatewarning @sQld @ryoubakura @alliegator @Leopardmask @toastings @Angii [/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1738015][img]http://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hello Friends / Snek Fans
I have a new thing you might like! Free adopt base ^_^

@mementomoe @Valishtu @Cyrya (adopts) @Valikor @platypus @PostalBromeliad @smileytechie @Kittenpartyos @Stormdragon @Vaze @Gilan @Marceline @Ellapinky @bluefire7991 @HyperHero12 @Zanate @Whymsical @After @Dis @Squeeze420 @jbapple @StayingBehind @alaneyes @Harbinger @Evet @OtterQueen @Twye @Emordnilap @SydKiaray @kanceir @Aviary @TinselWolf @thughyung @BBSMJ @fluffballofdoom @sQld @KuroFae @mementomoe @CountingChocobos @Birdskull @atrolock @JinxMoonstone @Beezadrella

yQdbRsj.png

Coatl Pinglist!
This is a ping to notify you this base is now available for free, or sourced from other players.

@spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua (no USD only please) @Faileas @Chaoyang @Dreadnoughtus @decadent @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @VixennSinnett @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Godot @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger (No gijinkas) @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @Krycelli @leeedea @insufferablecrab @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @Xylin @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @baelistair @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor (no gijinkas or non-dragon adopts) @Zyxyz @Hiame @Dovah @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain (no USD only, no gijinka) @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe (no USD only) @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur (No USD, Gijinka) @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyassBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine

@Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Duh

@Beezadrella @Lyka @Toriel @Paddington @Sivan @windyfields @faeridan @witchnamine @SushiKitteh (male coatls only) @twotone @Sonne @Zaayn @leeedea @Cinccino @Finne @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @dragoninmywagon @KuraikoDesu @Aalto @Sykona @RayFisch @FauveNox @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Pickpocket0013 @rembrandt @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @Britty @Wrennekin @Marceline @Aava @RedWillia @Zanate @aniainator @benjalinguinie @Orili @apis @Noodlesper @TsuneEmbers @loststarship @Cinccino @TangleFeather @lantadyme @PheonixPonder @faraway @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Saraku @Veracity @atrolock @nefily @kittenpartyos @Birdskull @alaneyes @Veylaron

@Akkisuitok @Starfait @Kanitai @alternatewarning @sQld @ryoubakura @alliegator @Leopardmask @toastings @Angii
1FqrHGs.png
Aww thats so nice of you, Nefily! I hope you have a fantastic birthday! :D
Aww thats so nice of you, Nefily! I hope you have a fantastic birthday! :D
85942727.png
@Nefily This is so cool! Sadly I am stuck with gimp so there goes the dreams xD (well I most likely wouldn't be able to replicate your style in any way shape or form xD ) I so am interested to get on your ping list : 3
@Nefily This is so cool! Sadly I am stuck with gimp so there goes the dreams xD (well I most likely wouldn't be able to replicate your style in any way shape or form xD ) I so am interested to get on your ping list : 3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Ooooh! This looks really cool, definitely pinging myself to come back and do one @Vulcanatus
Ooooh! This looks really cool, definitely pinging myself to come back and do one @Vulcanatus
wORSkxL.png
@theresilence

Thankyou ^_^ It will be a great day with family!

@Cyrya
Hehe ill look and see if i can convert into gimp, but no promises, ive not used it! Otherwise other ppl might want to do some adopts and i probably will open up orders here to get it going :) Currently going to bed so will think on that further hehe!

@Vulcanatus
I hope you do! Id love to see it ^_^
@theresilence

Thankyou ^_^ It will be a great day with family!

@Cyrya
Hehe ill look and see if i can convert into gimp, but no promises, ive not used it! Otherwise other ppl might want to do some adopts and i probably will open up orders here to get it going :) Currently going to bed so will think on that further hehe!

@Vulcanatus
I hope you do! Id love to see it ^_^
@Nefily
OMG this base's so amazing! Thank you so much!!
@Nefily
OMG this base's so amazing! Thank you so much!!
@Nefily
Aw, this is really sweet! I remember when you first debuted this base!
I look forward to seeing the adopts everyone makes and I hope you have a great birthday!
@Nefily
Aw, this is really sweet! I remember when you first debuted this base!
I look forward to seeing the adopts everyone makes and I hope you have a great birthday!
a7NFvFN.png
@Nefily I would,love to,be on your pinglist please
@Nefily I would,love to,be on your pinglist please
F3d7DSl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48