Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]The Pixel Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
[b][u]Guardian Book[/u][/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40276456] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402765/40276456_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Book Accent Color:[/b] Gold [b]Book Color:[/b] Black (The FR slightly gray black please ^_^ ) [b]Tattered Cover:[/b] yes please [b]Payment Type:[/b] gems [b]Additional Notes/Bribes For Customizing:[/b] could you put a little bit of sand , like tiny sandpiles around it? o.o tell me if you need any more gems for it please
Guardian Book
Dragon:

40276456_350.png

Book Accent Color: Gold
Book Color: Black (The FR slightly gray black please ^_^ )
Tattered Cover: yes please
Payment Type: gems
Additional Notes/Bribes For Customizing: could you put a little bit of sand , like tiny sandpiles around it? o.o tell me if you need any more gems for it please
4bf33b0645140c0c5a95e9fe314ee4bb.gif
@MurkyDepths
I can add you to the pinglist for when those slots are open! And he'll be 10kt! Send a one-way CR and I'll accept it when I'm done!

@Nanokarp
Sorry for not responding on Discord last night! I passed right out.
All of that looks good! Adding the little piles of sand shouldn't be too much trouble! No need to send extra gems unless you want to~ Send a one-way CR and I'll accept it once I'm done!
@MurkyDepths
I can add you to the pinglist for when those slots are open! And he'll be 10kt! Send a one-way CR and I'll accept it when I'm done!

@Nanokarp
Sorry for not responding on Discord last night! I passed right out.
All of that looks good! Adding the little piles of sand shouldn't be too much trouble! No need to send extra gems unless you want to~ Send a one-way CR and I'll accept it once I'm done!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@afr11 Here you go! Did a version with the white ears and with the leopard ears! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5592/f/2018/148/2/3/afr11_by_coloradoblues-dccs3lv.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/bd78/f/2018/148/0/f/afr11_by_coloradoblues-dccs3ma.png[/img]
@afr11 Here you go! Did a version with the white ears and with the leopard ears!
afr11_by_coloradoblues-dccs3lv.png
afr11_by_coloradoblues-dccs3ma.png
[whispers] This was opened on my birthday, that's so cool
[whispers] This was opened on my birthday, that's so cool
@ColoradoBlues

Lucky Cat Pixel
Username: Sketchanie
Dragon: If its ok, I'd like it to be my cat
Clickeh Clickeh Clickeh

Apparel?: N/A
Skin/Accent?: N/A
Payment Type: Treasure

I would like the right paw up pose, holding ball with a lil calico koi fish inside. Also I would like her to have the bell collar, but could the collar be a light green? Like this

I hope I did this correctly ^^; please let me know if I need to edit/add anything
@ColoradoBlues

Lucky Cat Pixel
Username: Sketchanie
Dragon: If its ok, I'd like it to be my cat
Clickeh Clickeh Clickeh

Apparel?: N/A
Skin/Accent?: N/A
Payment Type: Treasure

I would like the right paw up pose, holding ball with a lil calico koi fish inside. Also I would like her to have the bell collar, but could the collar be a light green? Like this

I hope I did this correctly ^^; please let me know if I need to edit/add anything
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
@Sketchanie
Looks perfect! Send a one-way CR and I'll accept when I'm done! (Gorgeous cat, btw!)
@Sketchanie
Looks perfect! Send a one-way CR and I'll accept when I'm done! (Gorgeous cat, btw!)
@MurkyDepths Here you go! One with a stain and one without! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6870/f/2018/148/a/1/murkydepths_by_coloradoblues-dccs51i.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5e13/f/2018/148/f/8/murkydepths_by_coloradoblues-dccs519.png[/img]
@MurkyDepths
Here you go! One with a stain and one without!
murkydepths_by_coloradoblues-dccs51i.png
murkydepths_by_coloradoblues-dccs519.png
@ColoradoBlues Thanks!
@ColoradoBlues Thanks!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@ColoradoBlues Awesome! Sending CR your way! And thankyou!
@ColoradoBlues Awesome! Sending CR your way! And thankyou!
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
[center]Hey guys! I'm finally open for business after a million years underground and I have a new adopt base! [b]Check out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2269317/1#post_29199491]this post[/url] for order forms and more info![/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ec76/f/2018/148/7/2/oralee_by_coloradoblues-dccsbnk.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d501/f/2018/148/0/a/userofshadows_by_coloradoblues-dccqz6q.png[/img] [b]My Pinglist: (Please let me know if you want to be removed!)[/b] @Birdskull, @Apothecaria, @Cyrya, @KiwiDemonHunter, @Frostnite, @ImpossibleJedi4, @Shadowfire1223, @lonelyvalues, @SterlingStarling, @Cerf, @Mintiani, @Vaze, @heartcrusher1, @Tauriel, @WolfprintsSC, @sleepinq, @Saphirosa, @lizabet, @Mudy, @Taliksa [b]All Breeds GAP pinglist:[/b] @spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua (no USD only please) @Faileas @Chaoyang @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Godot @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger (No gijinkas) @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @Krycelli @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @baelistair @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor (no gijinkas or non-dragon adopts) @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain (no USD only, no gijinka) @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe (no USD only) @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur (No USD, Gijinka) @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @silverein @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Popla42 @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream (no USD only) @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith (no USD only) @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @pixiejen @oly @candyninja101 @Pufferheart @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @ArowanaPrincess @Lela125 @Sumael @Sharanay @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice (no gijinka, no USD only) @Anda @RobinJax (no USD only) [b]Guardian GAP Pinglists:[/b] @scribblingface @leeedea @windyfields @twotone @Sonne @Zaayn @InkdemonCuddles @Moons @SpacePervert @dragoninmywagon @Apothecaria @XianaAsuka @FauveNox @Harbinger @WickedHorror @Trachynhawb @Micheru @Pickpocket0013 @aussievinegar @Lyka @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @Aava @Sykona @BrightShine @Saraku @apis @MasakiSaphir @Knightess @Saraceaser @Lodzhal @nefily @alaneyes @Rochambeau @Failuresaurus @Bioslice @kjolvor @holysnacks @Ellapinky @Popla42 @Achiera @selenomancy @mxcrabs @Cerdae @Lupik @valkyrian @Guardianite @GhostlyMuse @Holysnacks @DrAdelino @WrightNDesk
Hey guys! I'm finally open for business after a million years underground and I have a new adopt base!

Check out this post for order forms and more info!
oralee_by_coloradoblues-dccsbnk.png
userofshadows_by_coloradoblues-dccqz6q.png

My Pinglist: (Please let me know if you want to be removed!)
@Birdskull, @Apothecaria, @Cyrya, @KiwiDemonHunter, @Frostnite, @ImpossibleJedi4, @Shadowfire1223, @lonelyvalues, @SterlingStarling, @Cerf, @Mintiani, @Vaze, @heartcrusher1, @Tauriel, @WolfprintsSC, @sleepinq, @Saphirosa, @lizabet, @Mudy, @Taliksa

All Breeds GAP pinglist:
@spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua (no USD only please) @Faileas @Chaoyang @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Godot @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger (No gijinkas) @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @Krycelli @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @baelistair @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor (no gijinkas or non-dragon adopts) @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain (no USD only, no gijinka) @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe (no USD only) @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur (No USD, Gijinka) @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @silverein @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Popla42 @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream (no USD only) @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith (no USD only) @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @pixiejen @oly @candyninja101 @Pufferheart @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @ArowanaPrincess @Lela125 @Sumael @Sharanay @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice (no gijinka, no USD only) @Anda @RobinJax (no USD only)

Guardian GAP Pinglists:
@scribblingface @leeedea @windyfields @twotone @Sonne @Zaayn @InkdemonCuddles @Moons @SpacePervert @dragoninmywagon @Apothecaria @XianaAsuka @FauveNox @Harbinger @WickedHorror @Trachynhawb @Micheru @Pickpocket0013 @aussievinegar @Lyka @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @Aava @Sykona @BrightShine @Saraku @apis @MasakiSaphir @Knightess @Saraceaser @Lodzhal @nefily @alaneyes @Rochambeau @Failuresaurus @Bioslice @kjolvor @holysnacks @Ellapinky @Popla42 @Achiera @selenomancy @mxcrabs @Cerdae @Lupik @valkyrian @Guardianite @GhostlyMuse @Holysnacks @DrAdelino @WrightNDesk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51