Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | IAW's Adoptable Events
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/bbf7/f/2017/336/7/a/banner_small_by_herzgold-dbvi1g5.png[/img] [size=6][color=red]CLOSED[/color][/size] [size=6]Opening Day: 3rd December 2017[/size] [size=4]Taking orders until the end of 3rd December! (FR server time)[/size] [size=2]Orders can [i]only[/i] be placed in the mentioned time, not later![/size] [b]Welcome![/b] You've come to my third monthly adoptable event! I love designing adoptable bases, but I'm far too impatient to keep them up for a long time. That's why I regularly come up with something new. Since I draw for a living, I decided to make them available for RL currency as monthly events (and also offer a handful of ingame-currency-slots, for those who prefer that) - this way I give variety to my adopts, stay motivated and keep having fun while drawing. And you have the chance to collect some limited and unique adoptables for your dragons! :) I will try to offer as many breeds as possible and also go in for quality. The adoptables are only available for a limited amount of slots [i]or[/i] a specific timeframe! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'll try to answer as fast as possible! [b]Thanks for stopping by![/b] I hope I can contribute to Flight Rising in this way and appreciate every support of any kind. [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/b5ef/f/2017/068/4/f/sig_by_herzgold-db1pr6w.png[/img] ----- [size=4][b][u]Former Events[/u][/b][/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/221b/f/2017/277/3/0/banner02_by_herzgold-dbph1ru.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e441/f/2017/239/5/c/header02_by_herzgold-dblgq9r.png[/img]
banner_small_by_herzgold-dbvi1g5.png

CLOSED

Opening Day: 3rd December 2017
Taking orders until the end of 3rd December! (FR server time)
Orders can only be placed in the mentioned time, not later!

Welcome!

You've come to my third monthly adoptable event!
I love designing adoptable bases, but I'm far too impatient to keep them up for a long time. That's why I regularly come up with something new. Since I draw for a living, I decided to make them available for RL currency as monthly events (and also offer a handful of ingame-currency-slots, for those who prefer that) - this way I give variety to my adopts, stay motivated and keep having fun while drawing. And you have the chance to collect some limited and unique adoptables for your dragons! :)

I will try to offer as many breeds as possible and also go in for quality.
The adoptables are only available for a limited amount of slots or a specific timeframe!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'll try to answer as fast as possible!

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope I can contribute to Flight Rising in this way and appreciate every support of any kind.

sig_by_herzgold-db1pr6w.png

Former Events

banner02_by_herzgold-dbph1ru.png
header02_by_herzgold-dblgq9r.png
[center][img]https://orig04.deviantart.net/3d7d/f/2017/239/c/6/examples_pricing_by_herzgold-dblgqml.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a8a8/f/2017/336/b/a/blank01_by_herzgold-dbvi2gj.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ca94/f/2017/336/3/9/directions_by_herzgold-dbvi2ge.png[/img] [size=7]3€[/size] [size=4]per adoptable[/size] Equal to ~3.60 USD. + [b]All genes[/b] included (except Crackle/Opal)! + Comes in 600x673px and 300x337px! (You can request any other size, too) + [b]Unique art[/b], will never be sold again after the event ends! [color=green]Buy 4, get the 5th one for free.[/color] * [size=2][b]"Why do you take € instead of $? Can I pay with ingame-currency? And why is your art so expensive?"[/b] - Feel free to check my TOS below, there's an explanation for all that! :) *Ingame-currency slots are not available this time![/size] ----- [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7095/f/2017/336/0/d/examples01_by_herzgold-dbvi32r.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/95e3/f/2017/336/2/8/examples02_by_herzgold-dbvi32o.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/df2f/f/2017/336/a/d/examples03_by_herzgold-dbvi32i.png[/img]
examples_pricing_by_herzgold-dblgqml.png

blank01_by_herzgold-dbvi2gj.png
directions_by_herzgold-dbvi2ge.png

3€
per adoptable
Equal to ~3.60 USD.

+ All genes included (except Crackle/Opal)!
+ Comes in 600x673px and 300x337px! (You can request any other size, too)
+ Unique art, will never be sold again after the event ends!
Buy 4, get the 5th one for free.

"Why do you take € instead of $? Can I pay with ingame-currency? And why is your art so expensive?" - Feel free to check my TOS below, there's an explanation for all that! :)

*Ingame-currency slots are not available this time!

examples01_by_herzgold-dbvi32r.png
examples02_by_herzgold-dbvi32o.png
examples03_by_herzgold-dbvi32i.png
[center][img]https://orig14.deviantart.net/3ffa/f/2017/239/8/e/ordering_tos_by_herzgold-dblgqmi.png[/img] [b]Before ordering[/b], make sure to read all the rules and info! It makes everything a lot easier! :) [/center] [b]Order[/b]: - If you want to order something, fill out the form below and post it in a comment. If you want to order more than one dragon, fill out the form for each of them*! [size=2]Exclusively for USD slots![/size] - Do only post when this shop is open/an event is running! - Claimers of USD slots can order as many dragon as wanted. Claimers of ingame-currency slots can order one (1) dragon. - If you want to claim a slot, don't forget to edit in your order form. You have [b]24 hours[/b] to do so, otherwise your slot will be canceled. Be sure to include the method of payment in you claiming post! (for example: "Claim! (gems)") It's easier to manage limited slots like that, thank you! [quote=Order Form] [b]Dragon Image[/b]: Post the BBCode of your dragon here. If it's a scryed image, include the genes & colors! [b]Direction[/b]: A or B position? (Default is A.) [b]Gene- & Color Changes[/b]: Let me know if you want your dragon to have different genes/colors. Otherwise leave this blank! Customization Options: Please refer to a specific color from the color wheel or include a hex code. (Leave this blank if you want me to pick a matching color.) [b]Color of Jewelry[/b]: Gold / Silver / Rosegold / Other [b]Color of Crystals[/b]: (Leave it blank if you want me to pick a color.) [b]Color of Haze[/b]: (Leave it blank if you want me to pick a color.) [b]Color of Flesh & Teeth[/b]: (Leave it blank if you want me to pick a color.) [b]Additional[/b]: Any questions? Color changes for specific parts (eyes etc. ...)? [size=2]Keep in mind that I don't change the lineart and won't be able to add any fancy extras like shiny or glimmery effects, additional patterns, etc. ...[/size] [color=red]With posting this order form, I confirm that I've read and understood the listed rules and TOS.[/color] [/quote] [b]Payment[/b]: - Payment has to be send via [i]Paypal[/i]. - Once I've confirmed your order, I will send a PM with further information and details. Payment always has to be send [i]upfront[/i]. If you don't pay within a specific amount of time, your slot will be canceled. - After receiving the payment, I will finish your adoptable and send the images/links via PM. - [b]No refunds[/b]! Once you've paid I can't refund anything. If you aren't sure about how a specific gene looks in my style, feel free to browse my examples or ask me, I'll provide an example! [b]Waiting Times[/b]: - It might take up to four weeks for finishing an adoptable. I know that's quite long, but life's busy and I never know when stuff comes up! Especially preparing new genes takes me like forever. Genes are not prepared yet and will be drawn on demand. [b]General[/b]: - Accents, skins and apparel are not available. - A base was made for this adoptable. Please keep in mind that I won't change any lineart and won't add any details/extras that aren't shown on the regular base (this counts for lineart, coloring, gradients etc.) I'm a very picky person too, but if there's a lot of specific detail you want to be included so the image represents your dragon's character/lore perfectly, please contemplate commissioning a custom piece for your dragon! (Unfortunately not from me, I don't offer any art commissions at the moment.) - If there's a gene you want to have a look at before ordering, let me know and I'll provide an example! - If you want me to change anything on your adoptable, [b]let me know as soon as possible[/b]. I will delete the PSD files [i]7 days after I've send your adoptable[/i]. If you don't reply within this time, I assume that you don't want any changes and delete the image. Changes can't be made after that. - Save the files to your computer since I'll have to delete them from my stash once in a while. - You'll receive two different sizes of your adoptable. 600x673px (neat for bios) | 300x337px - Please do not edit or alter the image or claim as your own work. Do not remove my signature (the tiny IW on the right). If you need a different size, I'll gladly adjust that for you! - Feel free to post and use the image wherever you like. You don't have to credit me, but I'd appreciate it though. ----- [quote] [b]About my pricing and shop concept[/b]: [b]Q: Why do you take EUR instead of USD?[/b] [size=2]A: Because I come from Europe. Paypal adds fees if the currency has to be converted, these can be avoided if the amount stated on the invoice is in EUR. You do not have to pay any extras! Fees and additional costs are always with the seller (myself). Please use a converter to find out more about the current exchange rate.[/size] [b]Q: Can I pay with ingame-currency?[/b] [size=2]A: For every event I'll have some few limited slots for those who want to pay with ingame-currency. I currently don't have any use for gems or treasure since I'm not playing actively, but I want to stay fair to those who are not able to pay via Paypal. Anyway, I sell my art for a living and even if Flight Rising is a hobby, I want to try to earn at least a tiny bit to pay my rent. My art is also my job.[/size] [b]Q: Why is your art so expensive?[/b] [size=2]A: I know that art pricing here on Flight Rising is quite a difficult thing. Please keep in mind that most adoptables are made to leave a profit by selling in quantity - if the bases and genes are prepared, it's easy to recolor them quickly and the effort is paid after a specific amount of orders. I do not prepare every single gene since some of them probably won't be ordered. I also try to go in for quality and detailed bases, which means more time's required to draw and prepare everything. Depending on the adoptable, it takes me up to 5h+ to prepare the plain base (without any genes). And since I'm only offering a limited amount of slots, I want my adoptables to pay off, of course. I know that not everyone agrees on this. This is absolutely alright. Flight Rising has a very talented and artistic community, and a lot of people are offering their art for other prices and/or ingame currency. Please feel free to visit their shops and support other artists in case you don't like my shop concept. I'd like to give it a try anyway and I appreciate any support![/size] [b]Q: Why do you limit slots?[/b] [size=2]A: I'm pretty impatient and don't like to keep a base for too long. It gets boring after a while and I don't enjoy drawing old adoptables a lot. My style varies and develops and I have tons of ideas for new adopts, so why not use it? [/size] [/quote]
ordering_tos_by_herzgold-dblgqmi.png

Before ordering, make sure to read all the rules and info! It makes everything a lot easier! :)

Order:

- If you want to order something, fill out the form below and post it in a comment. If you want to order more than one dragon, fill out the form for each of them*!
Exclusively for USD slots!
- Do only post when this shop is open/an event is running!
- Claimers of USD slots can order as many dragon as wanted. Claimers of ingame-currency slots can order one (1) dragon.
- If you want to claim a slot, don't forget to edit in your order form. You have 24 hours to do so, otherwise your slot will be canceled. Be sure to include the method of payment in you claiming post! (for example: "Claim! (gems)") It's easier to manage limited slots like that, thank you!
Order Form wrote:
Dragon Image: Post the BBCode of your dragon here. If it's a scryed image, include the genes & colors!
Direction: A or B position? (Default is A.)
Gene- & Color Changes: Let me know if you want your dragon to have different genes/colors. Otherwise leave this blank!

Customization Options:
Please refer to a specific color from the color wheel or include a hex code. (Leave this blank if you want me to pick a matching color.)
Color of Jewelry: Gold / Silver / Rosegold / Other
Color of Crystals: (Leave it blank if you want me to pick a color.)
Color of Haze: (Leave it blank if you want me to pick a color.)
Color of Flesh & Teeth: (Leave it blank if you want me to pick a color.)

Additional: Any questions? Color changes for specific parts (eyes etc. ...)?
Keep in mind that I don't change the lineart and won't be able to add any fancy extras like shiny or glimmery effects, additional patterns, etc. ...

With posting this order form, I confirm that I've read and understood the listed rules and TOS.

Payment:

- Payment has to be send via Paypal.
- Once I've confirmed your order, I will send a PM with further information and details. Payment always has to be send upfront. If you don't pay within a specific amount of time, your slot will be canceled.
- After receiving the payment, I will finish your adoptable and send the images/links via PM.
- No refunds! Once you've paid I can't refund anything. If you aren't sure about how a specific gene looks in my style, feel free to browse my examples or ask me, I'll provide an example!

Waiting Times:

- It might take up to four weeks for finishing an adoptable. I know that's quite long, but life's busy and I never know when stuff comes up! Especially preparing new genes takes me like forever. Genes are not prepared yet and will be drawn on demand.

General:

- Accents, skins and apparel are not available.

- A base was made for this adoptable. Please keep in mind that I won't change any lineart and won't add any details/extras that aren't shown on the regular base (this counts for lineart, coloring, gradients etc.) I'm a very picky person too, but if there's a lot of specific detail you want to be included so the image represents your dragon's character/lore perfectly, please contemplate commissioning a custom piece for your dragon! (Unfortunately not from me, I don't offer any art commissions at the moment.)

- If there's a gene you want to have a look at before ordering, let me know and I'll provide an example!
- If you want me to change anything on your adoptable, let me know as soon as possible. I will delete the PSD files 7 days after I've send your adoptable. If you don't reply within this time, I assume that you don't want any changes and delete the image. Changes can't be made after that.
- Save the files to your computer since I'll have to delete them from my stash once in a while.

- You'll receive two different sizes of your adoptable.
600x673px (neat for bios) | 300x337px
- Please do not edit or alter the image or claim as your own work. Do not remove my signature (the tiny IW on the right). If you need a different size, I'll gladly adjust that for you!
- Feel free to post and use the image wherever you like. You don't have to credit me, but I'd appreciate it though.

Quote:
About my pricing and shop concept:

Q: Why do you take EUR instead of USD?
A: Because I come from Europe. Paypal adds fees if the currency has to be converted, these can be avoided if the amount stated on the invoice is in EUR. You do not have to pay any extras! Fees and additional costs are always with the seller (myself). Please use a converter to find out more about the current exchange rate.

Q: Can I pay with ingame-currency?
A: For every event I'll have some few limited slots for those who want to pay with ingame-currency. I currently don't have any use for gems or treasure since I'm not playing actively, but I want to stay fair to those who are not able to pay via Paypal. Anyway, I sell my art for a living and even if Flight Rising is a hobby, I want to try to earn at least a tiny bit to pay my rent. My art is also my job.

Q: Why is your art so expensive?
A: I know that art pricing here on Flight Rising is quite a difficult thing. Please keep in mind that most adoptables are made to leave a profit by selling in quantity - if the bases and genes are prepared, it's easy to recolor them quickly and the effort is paid after a specific amount of orders. I do not prepare every single gene since some of them probably won't be ordered. I also try to go in for quality and detailed bases, which means more time's required to draw and prepare everything. Depending on the adoptable, it takes me up to 5h+ to prepare the plain base (without any genes). And since I'm only offering a limited amount of slots, I want my adoptables to pay off, of course.

I know that not everyone agrees on this. This is absolutely alright. Flight Rising has a very talented and artistic community, and a lot of people are offering their art for other prices and/or ingame currency. Please feel free to visit their shops and support other artists in case you don't like my shop concept. I'd like to give it a try anyway and I appreciate any support!

Q: Why do you limit slots?
A: I'm pretty impatient and don't like to keep a base for too long. It gets boring after a while and I don't enjoy drawing old adoptables a lot. My style varies and develops and I have tons of ideas for new adopts, so why not use it?
[center][img]https://orig10.deviantart.net/a813/f/2017/239/e/4/pinglist_slots_by_herzgold-dblgqmh.png[/img] If you want to get on the pinglist (or remove yourself), you can do this anytime - the pinglist is self-editing, so just click the following links to get there! :) If you need any help with this, feel free to ping me! Click here [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TRr8m0O1Kx0RojBckAfnNLScCJLmIy36zIEghFNmFC8/edit?usp=sharing][size=7][color=green]PINGLIST[/color][/size][/url] to get to the pinglist! Click here [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nJJVjUA_zwnKKPw8XWC9JGMkG5s1u7bvd7V8WSyTf8M/edit?usp=sharing][size=7][color=blue]SPREADSHEET[/color][/size][/url] to get an overview about the current orders!
pinglist_slots_by_herzgold-dblgqmh.png

If you want to get on the pinglist (or remove yourself), you can do this anytime - the pinglist is self-editing, so just click the following links to get there! :)
If you need any help with this, feel free to ping me!

Click here
PINGLIST
to get to the pinglist!

Click here
SPREADSHEET
to get an overview about the current orders!
@IronAndWine i am so excited for this base!
@IronAndWine i am so excited for this base!
F3d7DSl.png
Ooooh, Chernobyl wurde ein adopt!!! *__*
Ooooh, Chernobyl wurde ein adopt!!! *__*
gNtNgvw.png
@IronAndWine

Gorgeousss base. I'm super excited! Does the bogsneak adopts have all genes available?
@IronAndWine

Gorgeousss base. I'm super excited! Does the bogsneak adopts have all genes available?
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Cassichu
Thank you so much!♥ And yes, all genes are available, except Crackle since I just can't draw it in a pretty way. Apart from that, yes, any genes including the new one that's currently in the update. :)
@Cassichu
Thank you so much!♥ And yes, all genes are available, except Crackle since I just can't draw it in a pretty way. Apart from that, yes, any genes including the new one that's currently in the update. :)
@IronAndWine

Wonderful, thank you!
Oh yes and... I'll be 100% honest your art style is to D I E for. Would you ever take USD commissions for a few of my dragons? ;v;

It looks like your art shop itself is v quiet but I'd be immensely interested.
@IronAndWine

Wonderful, thank you!
Oh yes and... I'll be 100% honest your art style is to D I E for. Would you ever take USD commissions for a few of my dragons? ;v;

It looks like your art shop itself is v quiet but I'd be immensely interested.
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@IronAndWine

Can we order alerady? I want to reserve a FR currency order if it's possible ;3;

EDIT: wanted to add that I am alerady on 1th September, since I live in Europe too, so I am maybe too early?
@IronAndWine

Can we order alerady? I want to reserve a FR currency order if it's possible ;3;

EDIT: wanted to add that I am alerady on 1th September, since I live in Europe too, so I am maybe too early?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12