Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Snake's Wildclaws - MJ currency!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@angrysnake These are so good!! I'd love to get one of my Vargella please :) Dragon image/link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37823352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378234/37823352_350.png[/img] [/url] Eye: 3 Mouth: 2 Payment method: Treasure Other Notes: N/A
@angrysnake

These are so good!! I'd love to get one of my Vargella please :)

Dragon image/link:

37823352_350.png

Eye: 3
Mouth: 2
Payment method: Treasure
Other Notes: N/A
I lost all my bones in the war
@darkblayd either method works fine for me!

@userofshadows I should be able to do the dark sclera eyes. I won't charge extra. For her eye scars and tail feathers, how about an extra 15 gems?
@darkblayd either method works fine for me!

@userofshadows I should be able to do the dark sclera eyes. I won't charge extra. For her eye scars and tail feathers, how about an extra 15 gems?
alstroemeria%20fox%20resize_zps726bl9bp.png
@remuta looks good. Go ahead and send payment when convenient
@remuta looks good. Go ahead and send payment when convenient
@angrysnake

Sounds good to me! I'll send the gems over. :D
@angrysnake

Sounds good to me! I'll send the gems over. :D
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@angrysnake
aaa i love these adopts!! so cute!!
dragon: boop
eye: default
mouth: the blep!
payment: would 100g + 50kt be alright? + see notes
notes: so i totally get if this costs more - just let me know how much it'd be - but i was wondering if you could make him match this, which is slightly different from the site art. the colors are softer, thylacine has no fade + is moved up, and his feather crest is striped in blue / orange / yellow. i understand if this gets charged extra!
@angrysnake
aaa i love these adopts!! so cute!!
dragon: boop
eye: default
mouth: the blep!
payment: would 100g + 50kt be alright? + see notes
notes: so i totally get if this costs more - just let me know how much it'd be - but i was wondering if you could make him match this, which is slightly different from the site art. the colors are softer, thylacine has no fade + is moved up, and his feather crest is striped in blue / orange / yellow. i understand if this gets charged extra!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
Dragon image/link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36539178] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365392/36539178_350.png[/img] [/url] Eye: default shape Mouth: 3 Payment method: gems Other Notes: Would it be possible to give him a horizontal pupil for his eye, like how it looks on him with the apparel? Also would you be able to do his apparel on the adopt? I can pay extra whatever you need; if not then eye and mouth choices are what I'd like.
Dragon image/link:
36539178_350.png

Eye: default shape
Mouth: 3
Payment method: gems
Other Notes: Would it be possible to give him a horizontal pupil for his eye, like how it looks on him with the apparel? Also would you be able to do his apparel on the adopt? I can pay extra whatever you need; if not then eye and mouth choices are what I'd like.
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@angrysnake oof, you seem to have a lot of orders! could you fit my boy into a slot by-chance? <3 Dragon image/link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47026289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470263/47026289_350.png[/img] [/url] Eye: Default Mouth: 3 Payment method: Treasure Other Notes: I'd love for his eyes to remain Shadow unusual, since its a light purple c: and if you can, could you make his tongue a dark blue-ish grey?
@angrysnake

oof, you seem to have a lot of orders! could you fit my boy into a slot by-chance? <3

Dragon image/link:

47026289_350.png

Eye: Default
Mouth: 3
Payment method: Treasure
Other Notes: I'd love for his eyes to remain Shadow unusual, since its a light purple c:
and if you can, could you make his tongue a dark blue-ish grey?
YycIlt9.png
@stanley I can do those changes! That price works for me too (btw that art is adorable)

@ambathy I can do his mask, but the other apparel is a bit too complex. I can do the mask for an extra 50, otherwise I can do just the eye and mouth

@marrigan yeah it's a constant flow right now haha. But yep I can definitely do that eye and mouth color
@stanley I can do those changes! That price works for me too (btw that art is adorable)

@ambathy I can do his mask, but the other apparel is a bit too complex. I can do the mask for an extra 50, otherwise I can do just the eye and mouth

@marrigan yeah it's a constant flow right now haha. But yep I can definitely do that eye and mouth color
@angrysnake

atleast its a constant flow of that sweet,sweet dragon cash!

sent payment, and thanks <3
@angrysnake

atleast its a constant flow of that sweet,sweet dragon cash!

sent payment, and thanks <3
YycIlt9.png
Adopt pickup! Thank you all for being very patient with waiting for these to come out. I moved back to school last weekend and school started yesterday so I've been adjusting to a new schedule. Hope this long post makes up for it!

@sethyial
annwyl%20adopt_zps72s1xlwn.png
aedan%20adopt_zpsgdu5ipww.png
sethyial%20adopt_zpsqnr1kgqk.png

@bogsneaky
masquerade%20adopt_zpszgrdpu0p.png

@sucrechat
sucrechat%20adopt_zpsfmuybkfg.png

@cognitive
mihangel%20adopt_zpsojia4esy.png

@alskasaur
kacchan%20adopt_zpszty10aan.png

@stovokor
kaa%20adopt_zpsxadn71fo.png

@LostSketchbook
thyme%20adopt_zpsthimwdun.png
Adopt pickup! Thank you all for being very patient with waiting for these to come out. I moved back to school last weekend and school started yesterday so I've been adjusting to a new schedule. Hope this long post makes up for it!

@sethyial
annwyl%20adopt_zps72s1xlwn.png
aedan%20adopt_zpsgdu5ipww.png
sethyial%20adopt_zpsqnr1kgqk.png

@bogsneaky
masquerade%20adopt_zpszgrdpu0p.png

@sucrechat
sucrechat%20adopt_zpsfmuybkfg.png

@cognitive
mihangel%20adopt_zpsojia4esy.png

@alskasaur
kacchan%20adopt_zpszty10aan.png