Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed | Painted Pohip Planters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
:D Hey everybody!

@ilimati Woah, all the unsponsored genes, thank you so much! @ColoradoBlues is getting Jup/Sat, Sav/Saf, and Rosette, so that would leave you with um... let me math that out and get back to you. Are you planning on getting more than one adopt? With all that sponsoring I can definitely toss you another one for free! (Do you want just the 15k genes or do you want to sponsor Cry/Face too?)

Oop, and @Beezadrella offered to sponsor genes too, let me work this out...
:D Hey everybody!

@ilimati Woah, all the unsponsored genes, thank you so much! @ColoradoBlues is getting Jup/Sat, Sav/Saf, and Rosette, so that would leave you with um... let me math that out and get back to you. Are you planning on getting more than one adopt? With all that sponsoring I can definitely toss you another one for free! (Do you want just the 15k genes or do you want to sponsor Cry/Face too?)

Oop, and @Beezadrella offered to sponsor genes too, let me work this out...
@starsystems
I'd love to snag that last slot, if I can!

I'll edit this post with an order in a sec? I'd like to grab two for a friend's birthday!
@starsystems
I'd love to snag that last slot, if I can!

I'll edit this post with an order in a sec? I'd like to grab two for a friend's birthday!
2bfdd77017e6f0289016e6a68045ddb4832f47bf.png
@starsystems
Just the 15ks for now :) And I won't say no to another adopt :D Let me dig through my lair and let me get back to you with which one :)
@starsystems
Just the 15ks for now :) And I won't say no to another adopt :D Let me dig through my lair and let me get back to you with which one :)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@starsystems could i be added to a pinglist for when a slot opens up?
@starsystems could i be added to a pinglist for when a slot opens up?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Bleeding Heart Crow she/her.xvi.gemini
I love this so much but I don't know what to think because it's SO close to the original >.< I would feel so much better investing in this if it was further from the original :S
I love this so much but I don't know what to think because it's SO close to the original >.< I would feel so much better investing in this if it was further from the original :S
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@favvn You've been added to the pinglist! @snowpea What plant do you want? In addition to the ones listed in my posts, people are also sponsoring [item=glow mushroom] and a golden version of the roses! @Cyrya ^^ You're in luck, there's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2255577]another pohip shop here[/url] with an original art base! I know another artist on tumblr who is planning on opening a pohip shop too, so you should have a few choices soon. :) If you're worried about the shop running afoul of rules, the admins are on record as saying adoptables that use site art are kosher!
@favvn You've been added to the pinglist!

@snowpea What plant do you want? In addition to the ones listed in my posts, people are also sponsoring Glow Mushroom and a golden version of the roses!

@Cyrya ^^ You're in luck, there's another pohip shop here with an original art base! I know another artist on tumblr who is planning on opening a pohip shop too, so you should have a few choices soon. :) If you're worried about the shop running afoul of rules, the admins are on record as saying adoptables that use site art are kosher!
@starsystems SLAPS HAND ON TABLE. PINGLIST PLEASE. thank you :'D
@starsystems SLAPS HAND ON TABLE. PINGLIST PLEASE. thank you :'D
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@starsystems
/shrieking

Pinglist, please!
@starsystems
/shrieking

Pinglist, please!
Okay!

@ilimati I've got you down for *deep breath* Seraph/Spinner/Stripes/Bar/Cherub/Clown/Falcon/Giraffe/Iridescent/Jaguar/Eye Spots/Freckle/Skink/Poison, or 14 genes for 15k each! With the cost of the original adopt, that's 230k or 230g! ^^ You also get a free adopt and I'll try to do her bubble accent if you want! Let me know what plant you want for the adopts~

@Beezadrella I've got you down for *wheeze, gasp* Metallic/Petals/Piebald/Alloy/Current/Daub/Hex/Hypnotic/Paint/Speckle/Tiger/Vipera/Ripple, or 13 genes for 15k each! (I assumed you didn't want to sponsor cry/face for an additional 50k, but let me know) With the cost of the original adopt+gold roses, that's 220k or 220g! You also get an additional free adopt, and I'll try to do her accent too if you want!
Okay!

@ilimati I've got you down for *deep breath* Seraph/Spinner/Stripes/Bar/Cherub/Clown/Falcon/Giraffe/Iridescent/Jaguar/Eye Spots/Freckle/Skink/Poison, or 14 genes for 15k each! With the cost of the original adopt, that's 230k or 230g! ^^ You also get a free adopt and I'll try to do her bubble accent if you want! Let me know what plant you want for the adopts~

@Beezadrella I've got you down for *wheeze, gasp* Metallic/Petals/Piebald/Alloy/Current/Daub/Hex/Hypnotic/Paint/Speckle/Tiger/Vipera/Ripple, or 13 genes for 15k each! (I assumed you didn't want to sponsor cry/face for an additional 50k, but let me know) With the cost of the original adopt+gold roses, that's 220k or 220g! You also get an additional free adopt, and I'll try to do her accent too if you want!
@starsystems I am not thinking they are not allowed, I am more afraid that the art is so close to the original it is accused of copying and taken down because of that
@starsystems I am not thinking they are not allowed, I am more afraid that the art is so close to the original it is accused of copying and taken down because of that
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125