Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed | Painted Pohip Planters
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 124 125
@starsystems

I need so many of these, could I be put on the waitlist/pinglist thank you! ^^
@starsystems

I need so many of these, could I be put on the waitlist/pinglist thank you! ^^
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
Just a heads up on this thread too: my tablet is out of commission, so I won't be opening slots until I get it replaced. :( Sorry about that!
Just a heads up on this thread too: my tablet is out of commission, so I won't be opening slots until I get it replaced. :( Sorry about that!
Could i be added to the pinglist for when these open please? <3
Could i be added to the pinglist for when these open please? <3
beastclantop.png
@starsystems

Could I please get a ping when you reopen for these? I want to like order 10 bribe slots for these.. Lol.. I still love the two you made for me.
@starsystems

Could I please get a ping when you reopen for these? I want to like order 10 bribe slots for these.. Lol.. I still love the two you made for me.
Vj90o7H.png
@starsystems

These are really gorgeous! Would you mind adding me to the pinglist (for whenever you reopen)?
@starsystems

These are really gorgeous! Would you mind adding me to the pinglist (for whenever you reopen)?
fICRbaD.gif
@starsystems could I be added to the pinglist for when you reopen too? These are so pretty!
@starsystems could I be added to the pinglist for when you reopen too? These are so pretty!
WlncKuN.gif __she / her | FR +8
__Wishlist!
__Sales + Giveaways!

__Currently working on: Bookwyrm subspecies!
@SprinklesTheCat @Praedyth @Psi @quatervois @Oppabo @LavenderAmethyst @Cuivienen @jr413 @liramyne @Windows98 @RileythePlagueDr @sunnybee @liramyne @Dragonspire @Aidan @Evet @FluffpuffPanda @LadyAria @Jazzyleia @Xolrit @SolEtLuna @Smirk92 @Arinyl @Solstices @Scriptor @RoyalSorceress @BishieKaichou @Kalypsonite @Storrie @Hnai @Sienne @sacredpools @DTEvie

Hello everyone, slots are open again for the first time in a long time!

The price has been raised 10k for a basic adopt, so they're now 35k each. Basically, the bigger these get, the more of a hassle it is to do even basic ones - I had too many layers for one .psd so I have to put these together from three different files.

Bribe slots now start at 50k for basic accents/apparel/terts, more details on the front page.

If you want to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know! I'll probably clear it out whenever the next time I open slots again anyway.

Other notes:
  • I'm doing 70 adopts total, not a set number of slots for users
  • You can order up to 5 adopts at once
  • 50 basic (primary/secondary only) slots open
  • 20 bribe slots open
  • Please be patient for these, I'm still working and I don't always have free time to draw! It might take up to a month to get all of them completed
  • Thank you for ordering! <3 I really appreciate everyone sticking with this thread!
@SprinklesTheCat @Praedyth @Psi @quatervois @Oppabo @LavenderAmethyst @Cuivienen @jr413 @liramyne @Windows98 @RileythePlagueDr @sunnybee @liramyne @Dragonspire @Aidan @Evet @FluffpuffPanda @LadyAria @Jazzyleia @Xolrit @SolEtLuna @Smirk92 @Arinyl @Solstices @Scriptor @RoyalSorceress @BishieKaichou @Kalypsonite @Storrie @Hnai @Sienne @sacredpools @DTEvie

Hello everyone, slots are open again for the first time in a long time!

The price has been raised 10k for a basic adopt, so they're now 35k each. Basically, the bigger these get, the more of a hassle it is to do even basic ones - I had too many layers for one .psd so I have to put these together from three different files.

Bribe slots now start at 50k for basic accents/apparel/terts, more details on the front page.

If you want to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know! I'll probably clear it out whenever the next time I open slots again anyway.

Other notes:
  • I'm doing 70 adopts total, not a set number of slots for users
  • You can order up to 5 adopts at once
  • 50 basic (primary/secondary only) slots open
  • 20 bribe slots open
  • Please be patient for these, I'm still working and I don't always have free time to draw! It might take up to a month to get all of them completed
  • Thank you for ordering! <3 I really appreciate everyone sticking with this thread!
@starsystems Could you please remove me from the pinglist? Thanks!
@starsystems Could you please remove me from the pinglist? Thanks!

OVmZor1.png
@starsystems

Is it fine to order multiple bribe slots (4)? Just wanted to check first.
@starsystems

Is it fine to order multiple bribe slots (4)? Just wanted to check first.
Vj90o7H.png
[center][color=#458b74][i][size=2]@starsystems AHHHH I"M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU, hope you been doing well! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52225533] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522256/52225533_350.png[/img] [/url] I was thinking maybe a bribe slot? But I do know she's super complex''. Can I get the base of the Winterbelle but with the coloring of a Lume Daffodil? Pr similar to it that matches her? [item=Winterbelle][item=Lume Daffodil]
@starsystems

AHHHH I"M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU, hope you been doing well!

52225533_350.png

I was thinking maybe a bribe slot? But I do know she's super complex''.

Can I get the base of the Winterbelle but with the coloring of a Lume Daffodil? Pr similar to it that matches her?

Winterbelle Lume Daffodil
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 124 125