Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mysterious Monsters[Open]
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/a6Nzlya.png[/img] [i]You find yourself traveling through shadow territory when you feel yourself go through a wall of energy. You look behind you and the scenery had changed and an uneasy feeling washes over you. As you walk forwards, you see eyes glowing in the dark and figures moving about. You don't see any dragons but when you come to a small clearing, you see monsters. Creatures that share minor similarities to dragons or even beastclan creatures in some ways, but you know they are neither. They don't seem intent on causing harm to you, and you feel like if you left a tribute, they will not only leave you be, but you may also gain one as a companion. [/i] [b]Each monster has a price of [u]300 gems,[/u] with the ratio being 1:900 for treasure conversion.[/b] If you would like a custom, those are 1500 gems and you will need to post or pm me with specifics.[/center]
a6Nzlya.png
You find yourself traveling through shadow territory when you feel yourself go through a wall of energy. You look behind you and the scenery had changed and an uneasy feeling washes over you. As you walk forwards, you see eyes glowing in the dark and figures moving about. You don't see any dragons but when you come to a small clearing, you see monsters. Creatures that share minor similarities to dragons or even beastclan creatures in some ways, but you know they are neither.

They don't seem intent on causing harm to you, and you feel like if you left a tribute, they will not only leave you be, but you may also gain one as a companion.

Each monster has a price of 300 gems, with the ratio being 1:900 for treasure conversion.

If you would like a custom, those are 1500 gems and you will need to post or pm me with specifics.
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
[center][b][u][size=5]Monsters Currently for Sale[/size][/u][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Pqhuy9a.png[/img] [b]This monster almost looks harmless. Despite being rather large, they're gentle-natured and calm. The only thing that makes you wary of this one is the constant blue glow around them and the clawed set of arms that they have behind their front legs. They have wind eyes that let off a constant stream of pale green light[/b] [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/tsunir/1503769550/1503769550.tsunir_coayrm.png[/img] [b]This monster isn't the most vibrant creature, however, what it lacks in colors, it makes up for in ferocity, size, and scare factor. You get odd vibes from it and the arcane magic that radiated from its eyes seems unnerving. You can clearly spy characteristics of a Coatl. This beast had to be a dragon at some point. Or maybe it was a Bonepriest. Or both. It's like a mix of the two creatures, both dragon and beast. The one thing you're sure of is that it is very agressive and strong.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Sh9WsOW.png[/img] [b]You're 100% positive this was a dragon once. It's ice eyes are cold and while it secludes itself from other monsters, its focus on you never wavers. The runes and space-like coloration on it's body are always changing and shifting, while the runes on its bone-like face are stagnant, along with the color of its face. If you try to approach, it will snap at you. It seems to be set on being alone.[/b] [/center]
Monsters Currently for Sale

Pqhuy9a.png
This monster almost looks harmless. Despite being rather large, they're gentle-natured and calm. The only thing that makes you wary of this one is the constant blue glow around them and the clawed set of arms that they have behind their front legs. They have wind eyes that let off a constant stream of pale green light

1503769550.tsunir_coayrm.png
This monster isn't the most vibrant creature, however, what it lacks in colors, it makes up for in ferocity, size, and scare factor. You get odd vibes from it and the arcane magic that radiated from its eyes seems unnerving. You can clearly spy characteristics of a Coatl. This beast had to be a dragon at some point. Or maybe it was a Bonepriest. Or both. It's like a mix of the two creatures, both dragon and beast. The one thing you're sure of is that it is very agressive and strong.

Sh9WsOW.png
You're 100% positive this was a dragon once. It's ice eyes are cold and while it secludes itself from other monsters, its focus on you never wavers. The runes and space-like coloration on it's body are always changing and shifting, while the runes on its bone-like face are stagnant, along with the color of its face. If you try to approach, it will snap at you. It seems to be set on being alone.

Water my plants?
Reserved for later use if needed
Reserved for later use if needed

Water my plants?
This is now open! You can post!
This is now open! You can post!

Water my plants?
@Tsuni
What are your terms of use for the adoptables? I'm interested in one but I would like to make sure what I intend to do with it wouldn't violate any of your TOS or anything.
@Tsuni
What are your terms of use for the adoptables? I'm interested in one but I would like to make sure what I intend to do with it wouldn't violate any of your TOS or anything.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******

As long as you give credit where credit is due, once you buy it then you can do whatever.
@*******

As long as you give credit where credit is due, once you buy it then you can do whatever.

Water my plants?
@Tsuni
That sounds fair to me. I'm interested in the double-headed Bogsneak creature with Treasure; how much would that be?
@Tsuni
That sounds fair to me. I'm interested in the double-headed Bogsneak creature with Treasure; how much would that be?
@*******

I think I saw someone with a 1:950 ratio, so how about I use a 1:900 ratio?

That would be 270kT But if that's a little too high, I can use a slightly lower ratio.
@*******

I think I saw someone with a 1:950 ratio, so how about I use a 1:900 ratio?

That would be 270kT But if that's a little too high, I can use a slightly lower ratio.

Water my plants?
@Tsuni
Sorry for the late reply! 270kT sounds fair, I'll send that over now. Thank you!
@Tsuni
Sorry for the late reply! 270kT sounds fair, I'll send that over now. Thank you!
@Tsuni
Oops, me again.
I keep coming back to your thread and honestly I really want the first one (the Mirror-like adoptable) as well. Would you take 270kT for that one?
@Tsuni
Oops, me again.
I keep coming back to your thread and honestly I really want the first one (the Mirror-like adoptable) as well. Would you take 270kT for that one?
1 2 3