Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Good Parents Adopt Shop (FULL)
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6c07aa1939967d0bb6a5a07a5c112187/tumblr_ou6ryk1Oep1s2qj9do2_500.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c17663ba97e9ed5b86fe9eff5c4197b5/tumblr_ou6ryk1Oep1s2qj9do1_r1_500.png[/img] [center][color=#37664b]Ah, it there anything on this here Sorineth more heartwarming than a dragon taking care of their hatchling? Well, now there's an adopt shop for all your parent and hatchling needs![/color][/center] [center][color=#37664b]~*~[/color][/center] [center][color=#37664b][font=fantasy][size=6]RULES:[/size][/font][/color][/center] [color=#37664b][LIST] [*]Please ping to get my attention [*]I ask for payment before I begin work on your dragon, ESPECIALLY if you're sponsoring genes or apparel. [*]All dragons are mix and match! You can have a Skydancer with an Imp baby, whatever. [*]Apparel is accepted; this includes apparel on hatchlings. See pricing for details. [*]Skins and accents are reviewed on a case by case basis; as a general rule, if it's not complex and merely changes a few colors on the dragon, it'll go through. [*]First come, first serve. [*]Please save your adoptables somewhere off site just in case I lose them. [*]I would greatly appreciate it if you gave me credit in the bio/linked back to this shop. [/LIST] [center][color=#37664b]~*~[/color][/center] [center][color=#37664b][font=fantasy][size=6]PRICING:[/size][/font][/color][/center] [color=#37664b][LIST] [*][b]Conversion rate:[/b] 1000t:1g [*][b]BASE PRICE:[/b] 30k. This includes all completed genes (except those that I handpaint) and all completed apparel. [*][b]I hand paint the following genes; they will be unique every time and therefore I ask extra payment:[/b] Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer (5k); Metallic/Alloy (10k); Crystal/Facet (30k) [*][b]Gene sponsorship:[/b] 10k for simple genes; 20k for more complex genes. I'll let you know what category the new genes fall into when calculating your payment. [*][b]Apparel sponsorship:[/b] Between 5k-30k depending on complexity. I'll let you know while calculating your payment. [*][b]New breed sponsorship:[/b] 100k for adult breeds; 75k for hatchling breeds. Does not cover the cost of new genes/apparel; does cover the base price for using that breed the first time. [*]If you order multiple hatchlings with the same parent, or multiple parents with the same hatchling, you get a discount! If the hatchling is the same, it is 10k off the base price; if the adult is the same, it's 20k off the base price. [/LIST] [center][color=#37664b]~*~[/color][/center] [center][color=#37664b][font=fantasy][size=6]SLOTS:[/size][/font][/color][/center] [LIST=1] [*]wrecknrule (finished!) [*]ExpectInsanity (finished!) [*]Hiame (finished!) [*]Naudir (finished!) [*]soulykins (in progress) [/LIST] [center][color=#37664b][font=fantasy][size=6]WAITLIST:[/size][/font][/color][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Glacecakes [*]PheonixPonder [*]YourLocalBirb [*] [*] [/LIST] [center][color=#37664b]~*~[/color][/center] [center][color=#37664b][font=fantasy][size=6]ORDER FORM:[/size][/font][/color][/center] [quote]@/princeymarmar (please remove the slash) [b]Dragons:[/b] (put the images of the dragons you want; if unclear, please specify who is to be the adult and who is to be the hatchling. Scried images are okay!) [b]Payment method:[/b] (treasure, gems, bribes) [b]Apparel?:[/b] (specify dragon) [b]Other:[/b] (any requests? want a different lineart color, or flight colored eyes? Is there a certain piece of apparel you'd want for your dragon that fr doesn't quite capture, or a recolor of any apparel item to colors that don't exist on-site? Let me know, and I'll see what I can do for you!)[/quote]
tumblr_ou6ryk1Oep1s2qj9do2_500.png

tumblr_ou6ryk1Oep1s2qj9do1_r1_500.png

Ah, it there anything on this here Sorineth more heartwarming than a dragon taking care of their hatchling? Well, now there's an adopt shop for all your parent and hatchling needs!

~*~

RULES:
  • Please ping to get my attention
  • I ask for payment before I begin work on your dragon, ESPECIALLY if you're sponsoring genes or apparel.
  • All dragons are mix and match! You can have a Skydancer with an Imp baby, whatever.
  • Apparel is accepted; this includes apparel on hatchlings. See pricing for details.
  • Skins and accents are reviewed on a case by case basis; as a general rule, if it's not complex and merely changes a few colors on the dragon, it'll go through.
  • First come, first serve.
  • Please save your adoptables somewhere off site just in case I lose them.
  • I would greatly appreciate it if you gave me credit in the bio/linked back to this shop.

~*~

PRICING:
  • Conversion rate: 1000t:1g
  • BASE PRICE: 30k. This includes all completed genes (except those that I handpaint) and all completed apparel.
  • I hand paint the following genes; they will be unique every time and therefore I ask extra payment: Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer (5k); Metallic/Alloy (10k); Crystal/Facet (30k)
  • Gene sponsorship: 10k for simple genes; 20k for more complex genes. I'll let you know what category the new genes fall into when calculating your payment.
  • Apparel sponsorship: Between 5k-30k depending on complexity. I'll let you know while calculating your payment.
  • New breed sponsorship: 100k for adult breeds; 75k for hatchling breeds. Does not cover the cost of new genes/apparel; does cover the base price for using that breed the first time.
  • If you order multiple hatchlings with the same parent, or multiple parents with the same hatchling, you get a discount! If the hatchling is the same, it is 10k off the base price; if the adult is the same, it's 20k off the base price.

~*~

SLOTS:
  1. wrecknrule (finished!)
  2. ExpectInsanity (finished!)
  3. Hiame (finished!)
  4. Naudir (finished!)
  5. soulykins (in progress)
WAITLIST:
  1. Glacecakes
  2. PheonixPonder
  3. YourLocalBirb

~*~

ORDER FORM:
Quote:
@/princeymarmar (please remove the slash)
Dragons: (put the images of the dragons you want; if unclear, please specify who is to be the adult and who is to be the hatchling. Scried images are okay!)
Payment method: (treasure, gems, bribes)
Apparel?: (specify dragon)
Other: (any requests? want a different lineart color, or flight colored eyes? Is there a certain piece of apparel you'd want for your dragon that fr doesn't quite capture, or a recolor of any apparel item to colors that don't exist on-site? Let me know, and I'll see what I can do for you!)
F4XLOsg.png
[center][color=#37664b][font=fantasy][size=6]BASES:[/size][/font][/color][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/bGUSQxU.png[/img] [u][b][center][color=#37664b]Skydancers[/color][/center][/b][/u] [b]Available Dragon Primaries:[/b] Basic; Cherub; Crystal; Iridescent; Jupiter; Metallic [b]Available Dragon Secondaries:[/b] Alloy; Basic; Facet; Saturn; Shimmer; Stripes; Toxin [b]Available Dragon Tertiaries:[/b] Basic; Contour; Gembond; Glimmer; Lace; Stained; Underbelly [b]Available Hatchling Primaries:[/b] Basic; Cherub; Crystal; Giraffe; Iridescent; Metallic [b]Available Hatchling Secondaries:[/b] Alloy; Basic; Facet; Peregrine; Saturn; Shimmer; Stripes [b]Available Hatchling Tertiaries:[/b] Basic; Glimmer; Spines; Stained; Underbelly [img]http://i.imgur.com/3hry0XJ.png[/img] [u][b][center][color=#37664b]Imperial baby[/color][/center][/b][/u] [b]Available Hatchling Primaries:[/b] Basic; Cherub; Crystal; Iridescent; Metallic [b]Available Hatchling Secondaries:[/b] Alloy; Basic; Facet; Peregrine; Shimmer [b]Available Hatchling Tertiaries:[/b] Basic; Contour; Glimmer; Stained; Underbelly [center][color=#37664b][b]COMING SOON:[/b] Imperial adults; Guardian babies; Mirror adults; Pearlcatchers.[/color][/center][u][/u]
BASES:
bGUSQxU.png

Skydancers

Available Dragon Primaries: Basic; Cherub; Crystal; Iridescent; Jupiter; Metallic
Available Dragon Secondaries: Alloy; Basic; Facet; Saturn; Shimmer; Stripes; Toxin
Available Dragon Tertiaries: Basic; Contour; Gembond; Glimmer; Lace; Stained; Underbelly
Available Hatchling Primaries: Basic; Cherub; Crystal; Giraffe; Iridescent; Metallic
Available Hatchling Secondaries: Alloy; Basic; Facet; Peregrine; Saturn; Shimmer; Stripes
Available Hatchling Tertiaries: Basic; Glimmer; Spines; Stained; Underbelly

3hry0XJ.png

Imperial baby

Available Hatchling Primaries: Basic; Cherub; Crystal; Iridescent; Metallic
Available Hatchling Secondaries: Alloy; Basic; Facet; Peregrine; Shimmer
Available Hatchling Tertiaries: Basic; Contour; Glimmer; Stained; Underbelly

COMING SOON: Imperial adults; Guardian babies; Mirror adults; Pearlcatchers.
F4XLOsg.png
[center][color=#37664b][font=fantasy][size=6]BRIBES:[/size][/font][/color][/center] [item=traditional broadsword][item=cleaver][item=autumn breeze][item=winter wind][item=daisy flower crown][item=red rose flowefall][item=marigold flowerfall][item=gossamer wing silks][item=soft pink wing silks][item=soft pink fillet][item=mystic sage shawl][item=light tome][item=lightning tome][item=fire tome][item=haunted flame wing ribbon][item=gloomwillow guide][item=sanguine rose thorn tail tangle][item=faerie rose thorn tail tangle][item=faerie rose thorn wing tangle][item=blushing pink rose][item=peace dove][item=bright rogue vest][item=brutal leather boots][item=grove sylvan dress][item=raven sylvan dress] [item=gale wolf][item=flora cerdae] [item=primary gene: falcon][item=primary gene: giraffe][item=primary gene: vipera][item=primary gene: cherub][item=primary gene: poison][item=secondary gene: hex][item=secondary gene: current][item=breed change: skydancer][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=primary gene: petals][item=secondary gene: butterfly] [color=#37664b]All items valued at LAH price.[/color] [center][color=#37664b][font=fantasy][size=6]PINGLIST:[/size][/font][/color][/center] [color=#37664b][b]For new breeds in general:[/b] wrecknrule (especially for pearlcatchers); ibook; Apothecaria; Saraku; tigerstripes175; Minxwolfie; Birdskull (especially for Fae); Glacecakes; PheonixPonder; Moonaire; Otter112233; Yourlocalbirb; TeenyTinyDragon [b]Spirals:[/b] EnvySenpai [b]Pearlcatchers:[/b] AceofSpades [b]Adult Imps:[/b] Arborpunk; sgkat [b]Baby Nocs:[/b] sgkat [b]Shop openings/closings:[/b] Ellapinky; TeenyTinyDragon
BRIBES:
Traditional Broadsword Cleaver Autumn Breeze Winter Wind Daisy Flower Crown Marigold Flowerfall Gossamer Wing Silks Soft Pink Wing Silks Soft Pink Fillet Mystic Sage Shawl Light Tome Lightning Tome Fire Tome Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon Gloomwillow Guide Sanguine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Faerie Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Blushing Pink Rose Peace Dove Bright Rogue Vest Brutal Leather Boots Grove Sylvan Dress Raven Sylvan Dress

Gale Wolf Flora Cerdae

Primary Gene: Falcon Primary Gene: Giraffe Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Current Breed Change: Skydancer Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Butterfly

All items valued at LAH price.

PINGLIST:

For new breeds in general: wrecknrule (especially for pearlcatchers); ibook; Apothecaria; Saraku; tigerstripes175; Minxwolfie; Birdskull (especially for Fae); Glacecakes; PheonixPonder; Moonaire; Otter112233; Yourlocalbirb; TeenyTinyDragon

Spirals: EnvySenpai

Pearlcatchers: AceofSpades

Adult Imps: Arborpunk; sgkat

Baby Nocs: sgkat

Shop openings/closings: Ellapinky; TeenyTinyDragon
F4XLOsg.png
I miiiight need another reserve
I miiiight need another reserve
F4XLOsg.png
and a final one, just in case!
and a final one, just in case!
F4XLOsg.png
Aaaaand, we're open! pinging those who expressed an interest before:

@AceofSpades @Hisscale @EnvySenpai @Dracana @Hiame @KingSpinosaurus @WolfTrickster @Arborpunk @Niah

If any of you want to be put on pinglist for certain breeds besides the skydancers, OR if you'd like to sponsor a breed (other than imps) to make me get it done faster, let me know!
Aaaaand, we're open! pinging those who expressed an interest before:

@AceofSpades @Hisscale @EnvySenpai @Dracana @Hiame @KingSpinosaurus @WolfTrickster @Arborpunk @Niah

If any of you want to be put on pinglist for certain breeds besides the skydancers, OR if you'd like to sponsor a breed (other than imps) to make me get it done faster, let me know!
F4XLOsg.png
@princeymarmar

Ahhhh, these are adorable. TAT

Can you add me to a pinglist for other breeds? One I'm most interested in would be Pearlcatchers, but I'd love to see other breeds too!
@princeymarmar

Ahhhh, these are adorable. TAT

Can you add me to a pinglist for other breeds? One I'm most interested in would be Pearlcatchers, but I'd love to see other breeds too!
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule yep! Added!
@wrecknrule yep! Added!
F4XLOsg.png
@princeymarmar
Thankies for the ping. Here's a free bump and be sure to give a ping if ya do spirals. :3 I'll come back after I buy the lair space I need. XD
@princeymarmar
Thankies for the ping. Here's a free bump and be sure to give a ping if ya do spirals. :3 I'll come back after I buy the lair space I need. XD
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_inline_ou0gs5wQuG1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_ns8ev1Q4Fx1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_otxcehAeKa1t6xugg_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
@princeymarmar Awesome! I think I'd also like to snag your first slot! Dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19227692] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=19227692&skin=0&apparel=22837&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22335792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223358/22335792_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment method: Gems Apparel?: Just the crown on the mom would be fabulous, don't need any other apparel. :3 [s]If you'd like I can strip off everything else so you can actually see her. XD[/s] Stripped her down~ Other: You can leave off the flower on the crown, or maybe color it red?
@princeymarmar

Awesome! I think I'd also like to snag your first slot!

Dragons:

dragon?did=19227692&skin=0&apparel=22837&xt=dressing.png

22335792_350.png

Payment method: Gems
Apparel?: Just the crown on the mom would be fabulous, don't need any other apparel. :3 If you'd like I can strip off everything else so you can actually see her. XD Stripped her down~
Other: You can leave off the flower on the crown, or maybe color it red?
TyYgOYZ.png
1 2 3 4 5