Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Imperial...In A Box! [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Rav3nw1nged
I'd like the 250x250 please.
Also thank you for taking on the order!
@Rav3nw1nged
I'd like the 250x250 please.
Also thank you for taking on the order!
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Rav3nw1nged Hi I'd like to place an order. I know you may be full for now, but whenever you can get to me. [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34229250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342293/34229250_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b]Iridescent | Shimmer | Runes [b]Expression:[/b]9 [b]Apparel:[/b]Mage's Midnight Hat [b]Skins/Accents:[/b]None [b]Box design:[/b]Could you do like a green present box with yellow ribbon? (Birfday derg XD) [b]Size:[/b]Normal size [b]Direction:[/b]Facing right [b]Extras:[/b]None [b]Method Of Payment:[/b]Treasure [b]Notes:[/b] I really love your adoptables. (to be honest, this is a super great price too. I might bump base up 5K T XD)
@Rav3nw1nged Hi I'd like to place an order. I know you may be full for now, but whenever you can get to me.

Dragon:
34229250_350.png

Genes:Iridescent | Shimmer | Runes
Expression:9
Apparel:Mage's Midnight Hat
Skins/Accents:None
Box design:Could you do like a green present box with yellow ribbon? (Birfday derg XD)
Size:Normal size
Direction:Facing right
Extras:None
Method Of Payment:Treasure
Notes: I really love your adoptables. (to be honest, this is a super great price too. I might bump base up 5K T XD)
9x6InoT.png
@Rav3nw1nged

Apparel please! Unless I'm too late LOL.

Rip, I might crash and head to bed soon but it was apparel I was interested in, if I'm too late to the party I don't mind getting a normal slot and coming back another time for a couple order. c'; (since their apparel is crucial to their look so rip;;;)
@Rav3nw1nged

Apparel please! Unless I'm too late LOL.

Rip, I might crash and head to bed soon but it was apparel I was interested in, if I'm too late to the party I don't mind getting a normal slot and coming back another time for a couple order. c'; (since their apparel is crucial to their look so rip;;;)
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@CuteLinzar [quote=Price]Base: 35kt Genes: 5kt Apparel: 5kt Box: 3kt [u]Total: 48kt[/u] [/quote]
@CuteLinzar
Price wrote:
Base: 35kt

Genes: 5kt

Apparel: 5kt

Box: 3kt

Total: 48kt
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
[center]@Shaydas Is this alright? If so, that would be 120 fest in total. [img]http://i.imgur.com/pylL48s.png[/img][/center]
@Shaydas

Is this alright? If so, that would be 120 fest in total.

pylL48s.png
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Rav3nw1nged
That was fast! And holy heck, she's perfect. :D
Sending your payment!

(Edit: I didn't even notice the halo til I put it on Verdi's bio. You really went all out!)
@Rav3nw1nged
That was fast! And holy heck, she's perfect. :D
Sending your payment!

(Edit: I didn't even notice the halo til I put it on Verdi's bio. You really went all out!)
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@Rav3nW1nged Could you please ping me when a slot is available for apparel?
@Rav3nW1nged Could you please ping me when a slot is available for apparel?
7kXKmEf.png
@CloudGazer

Sure!
@CloudGazer

Sure!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Rav3nw1nged Send payment now? CX
@Rav3nw1nged Send payment now? CX
9x6InoT.png
@CuteLinzar

Well, as the rules say, you should only send payment when you are satisfied with the finished product :)
@CuteLinzar

Well, as the rules say, you should only send payment when you are satisfied with the finished product :)
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13