Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Doodle Signatures - [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][font=georgia][color=purple][size=6]Heyyooo![i][u] Closing for now, I've been really slow about getting art out and I wanna get done with what I owe before I take anymore siggys.[/size][/i][/u] [size=4]So, I've decided to open these up because they're super quick and easy and I've had a few different people ask about them. I like to doodle a lot, and usually, they come out as super simple cutie things. Here's a few examples! [b]Kitties:[/b] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/d22f/f/2017/191/b/a/kitty_sig_by_dislike_like-dbfu40k.png[/img] [br] [b]Little Ghosts:[/b] [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/eef3/f/2017/191/d/6/ghost_sig_by_dislike_like-dbfswzm.png[/img] [br] [b]Space/Galaxy:[/b] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/fb97/f/2017/191/8/2/space_sig_by_dislike_like-dbfswzj.png[/img] I'll probably keep them transparent unless requested otherwise. I can doodle just about anything as long as it isn't super complicated, but even then I'm willing to try! My doodles aren't meant to look super fancy anyway. ♥ It's pretty simple, just lemme know what you want doodled and what color(s). I can also do a gradient of color so that your doodle looks like this: [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/525a/f/2017/193/6/f/gradient_aline_by_dislike_like-dbg1hlh.png[/img] Backgrounds will cost a little extra. I can add words or names or quotes, however quotes will be the only extra cost since they may have a tendency to be a little longer. [b]Base price: 5kt Extra costs will go no higher than 10kt [u]Please don't send payment until I've finished your doodle. ♥ I'd like to make it perfect for you before receiving any payment.[/b][/u][/size] [b][size=5][color=teal]BEFORE ORDERING, here's some things: - Understand that I'm exercising my artistic freedom in these. I will do my best to doodle what you ask for, but if you're expecting elaborate pixel goodness, you're probably gonna be disappointed. xD These are simple and meant to be cute. - I don't really go in order, I jump around from doodle to doodle so it may take me a bit. - Due to some difficulty that I've had, I'd prefer you didn't ask for dragons with complicated apparel to be in your doodle. [/b][/size][/color] [color=purple]Here's a form to make things a little easier for ya! [i][size=4]Gradient or solid color: Color or colors (pick two if you're going with gradient): What you'd like in your doodle: Quote/name/specific word?: [/i][/size] [size=6]That's about it! ^-^ Thanks for checkin' it out. ♥ Oh! No need to ping, I'm subbed. c:[/size] [quote=Pings for when opening] @Mapleleafshade [/quote]
Heyyooo!
Closing for now, I've been really slow about getting art out and I wanna get done with what I owe before I take anymore siggys.

So, I've decided to open these up because they're super quick and easy and I've had a few different people ask about them. I like to doodle a lot, and usually, they come out as super simple cutie things.

Here's a few examples!

Kitties:
kitty_sig_by_dislike_like-dbfu40k.png

Little Ghosts:
ghost_sig_by_dislike_like-dbfswzm.png

Space/Galaxy:
space_sig_by_dislike_like-dbfswzj.png

I'll probably keep them transparent unless requested otherwise. I can doodle just about anything as long as it isn't super complicated, but even then I'm willing to try! My doodles aren't meant to look super fancy anyway. ♥

It's pretty simple, just lemme know what you want doodled and what color(s). I can also do a gradient of color so that your doodle looks like this:

gradient_aline_by_dislike_like-dbg1hlh.png

Backgrounds will cost a little extra. I can add words or names or quotes, however quotes will be the only extra cost since they may have a tendency to be a little longer.

Base price: 5kt
Extra costs will go no higher than 10kt
Please don't send payment until I've finished your doodle. ♥ I'd like to make it perfect for you before receiving any payment.

BEFORE ORDERING, here's some things:
- Understand that I'm exercising my artistic freedom in these. I will do my best to doodle what you ask for, but if you're expecting elaborate pixel goodness, you're probably gonna be disappointed. xD These are simple and meant to be cute.
- I don't really go in order, I jump around from doodle to doodle so it may take me a bit.
- Due to some difficulty that I've had, I'd prefer you didn't ask for dragons with complicated apparel to be in your doodle.

Here's a form to make things a little easier for ya!
Gradient or solid color:
Color or colors (pick two if you're going with gradient):
What you'd like in your doodle:
Quote/name/specific word?:

That's about it! ^-^ Thanks for checkin' it out. ♥ Oh! No need to ping, I'm subbed. c:

Pings for when opening wrote:
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@squishysoo

Since you wanted to be pinged! xD
@squishysoo

Since you wanted to be pinged! xD
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@Eriisx

thank you for the ping! is there a specific order form i should fill out if i want to order..?
@Eriisx

thank you for the ping! is there a specific order form i should fill out if i want to order..?
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@squishysoo
I didn't have one but maybe I should just to make things easier. xDD Just lemme know these things:

Gradient or solid color:
Color or colors (pick two):

Also, no need to ping, I'm subbed. cx Should prolly add that up there too. xD
@squishysoo
I didn't have one but maybe I should just to make things easier. xDD Just lemme know these things:

Gradient or solid color:
Color or colors (pick two):

Also, no need to ping, I'm subbed. cx Should prolly add that up there too. xD
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
Gradient or solid color: Gradient
Color or colors (pick two): Seafoam and brown
What you'd like in your doodle: Stars and a dragon (can be a simplified version of a breed or just a generic dragon)
Quote/name/specific word?: Nope!

Thank you! :D
Gradient or solid color: Gradient
Color or colors (pick two): Seafoam and brown
What you'd like in your doodle: Stars and a dragon (can be a simplified version of a breed or just a generic dragon)
Quote/name/specific word?: Nope!

Thank you! :D
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
I'm definitely keen on this!

Gradient or solid color: Solid colour
Color or colors (pick two): Black. Maybe some red.
What you'd like in your doodle: A tipped over beer/wine bottle with liquid spilling out. Prefer the bottle to be facing left but I'm not fussy.
Quote/name/specific word?: Including my username somewhere in the doodle would be awesome.
I'm definitely keen on this!

Gradient or solid color: Solid colour
Color or colors (pick two): Black. Maybe some red.
What you'd like in your doodle: A tipped over beer/wine bottle with liquid spilling out. Prefer the bottle to be facing left but I'm not fussy.
Quote/name/specific word?: Including my username somewhere in the doodle would be awesome.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
[font=georgia][color=purple][size=3]@squishysoo How's this? o: [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/57c4/f/2017/193/d/b/squishy_by_dislike_like-dbg3xoe.png[/img] @ethanol And this? c: [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/56e9/f/2017/193/7/5/ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png[/img]
@squishysoo
How's this? o:
squishy_by_dislike_like-dbg3xoe.png

@*******
And this? c:
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@Eriisx
Oh wow, it's perfect! How much do I owe you for that? I love it so much honestly~
@Eriisx
Oh wow, it's perfect! How much do I owe you for that? I love it so much honestly~
@*******
Just 5k since it was simple. c: I'm glad you like it so much! ^-^
@*******
Just 5k since it was simple. c: I'm glad you like it so much! ^-^
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
oh thank you!! i love it <3

how much do i owe you?