Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | noodle is SHOOK
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27
@Arcanabean
Pinglist please!
@Arcanabean
Pinglist please!
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@TheHaunting1 there sure is, I'll add you! c:
@Arkanjel adding you too~!
@TheHaunting1 there sure is, I'll add you! c:
@Arkanjel adding you too~!
@Arcanabean Yay :3
@Arcanabean Yay :3
@Arcanabean

I would love ten of these! Could I be put on the pinglist, please?
@Arcanabean

I would love ten of these! Could I be put on the pinglist, please?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
@CherryRamune of course X)
@CherryRamune of course X)
@illusolite @Aramea @porifra @Salvation @00Riku00 @Meowruff @Kivovis @Preheatedlizard @Strawbcream @quilliper @DragonWarrior333 @Anneihilator @KingSpinosaurus @WelcomeToKell @nonarygame @Valekivi @Hiame @Zodiac753 @sneekiblin @Vomit0rium @Shpee @crystallarium @Cupa @PackRat @Poisontea @pierrct @Alskasaur @crystallarium @deviantdoge @Rockelle @SnailBoy @thePurple @steamplonk @Mozzy @Yeechen @alaneyes @rainings @GiantPandroid @AeolusLloigor @GoinDownSwingin @MrQuin @septarianflare @luminousnoble @Nebulady @MonochromeMelody @SecondUNIT @librariesrpunk @TheHaunting1 @Arkanjel @CherryRamune

HI GUYS ! !
GUESS WHOS BACK

Okay so first of all I want to do a PRIORITY ROUND 1

So first I want to reserve slots for these people:

1. Shpee
2. Strawbcream
3. crystallarium
4. MonochromeMelody
5. librariesrpunk
for their kind words during Stress September, it meant a lot ;u;
and Shpee was double prioritized because of the misping, it still haunts me o=o
@alaneyes & @quilliper, I would have included you two on this list as well, but I want to give a chance to those who haven't ordered yet buT since you've been stupidly big fans of noodles & ordering a bunch & STILL staying on the pinglist, I'll think of something else as a gift from me to u X)

THAT SAID
The next slot openings after this will be opened through a staggered pinglist--I'll ping 10 folks at a time, starting from the earliest person & skipping people who have ordered already :V

VERY IMPORTANT: please ask to get taken off if you're not interested anymore! If there's a non response for a whole week I will assume you are offline for IRL reasons & will ping you again the next round!

TIME TO GET NOODLIN
@illusolite @Aramea @porifra @Salvation @00Riku00 @Meowruff @Kivovis @Preheatedlizard @Strawbcream @quilliper @DragonWarrior333 @Anneihilator @KingSpinosaurus @WelcomeToKell @nonarygame @Valekivi @Hiame @Zodiac753 @sneekiblin @Vomit0rium @Shpee @crystallarium @Cupa @PackRat @Poisontea @pierrct @Alskasaur @crystallarium @deviantdoge @Rockelle @SnailBoy @thePurple @steamplonk @Mozzy @Yeechen @alaneyes @rainings @GiantPandroid @AeolusLloigor @GoinDownSwingin @MrQuin @septarianflare @luminousnoble @Nebulady @MonochromeMelody @SecondUNIT @librariesrpunk @TheHaunting1 @Arkanjel @CherryRamune

HI GUYS ! !
GUESS WHOS BACK

Okay so first of all I want to do a PRIORITY ROUND 1

So first I want to reserve slots for these people:

1. Shpee
2. Strawbcream
3. crystallarium
4. MonochromeMelody
5. librariesrpunk
for their kind words during Stress September, it meant a lot ;u;
and Shpee was double prioritized because of the misping, it still haunts me o=o
@alaneyes & @quilliper, I would have included you two on this list as well, but I want to give a chance to those who haven't ordered yet buT since you've been stupidly big fans of noodles & ordering a bunch & STILL staying on the pinglist, I'll think of something else as a gift from me to u X)

THAT SAID
The next slot openings after this will be opened through a staggered pinglist--I'll ping 10 folks at a time, starting from the earliest person & skipping people who have ordered already :V

VERY IMPORTANT: please ask to get taken off if you're not interested anymore! If there's a non response for a whole week I will assume you are offline for IRL reasons & will ping you again the next round!

TIME TO GET NOODLIN
@Arcanabean yay!! Thanks so much! Glad things are better now :3 [b]Your Username:[/b] Strawbcream [b]Your Noodle Friend:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34952242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349523/34952242_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bowl:[/b] electric blue, maybe with some lightning symbols or something? [b]Chopsticks:[/b] same color as bowl, but maybe with this design???: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cy6V8zI.jpg[/IMG] (You can simplify it however you want if it's too difficult) Can't wait! I'll send over the gems asap.
@Arcanabean yay!! Thanks so much! Glad things are better now :3

Your Username: Strawbcream
Your Noodle Friend:

34952242_350.png

Bowl: electric blue, maybe with some lightning symbols or something?
Chopsticks: same color as bowl, but maybe with this design???:
cy6V8zI.jpg
(You can simplify it however you want if it's too difficult)

Can't wait! I'll send over the gems asap.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Strawbcream those are such cute chopsticks,,,,
slot confirmed :v
@Strawbcream those are such cute chopsticks,,,,
slot confirmed :v
@Arcanabean Ooo, yay! It's so good to have you back!! And just to confirm, you don't have slots open for anyone on the pinglist, just the specific people you listed?
@Arcanabean Ooo, yay! It's so good to have you back!! And just to confirm, you don't have slots open for anyone on the pinglist, just the specific people you listed?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Arcanabean Oh my gosh it's finally here! So much noodle hype! I hope school went well! Anyways I'd like to get my boi Maguro! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33506947] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335070/33506947_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd very much like to incorporate his accent and I'd be willing to pay extra gems for it! I'm thinking having the fish eggs all over his body with his seaweed bands, his horns the accent gives him, and a tuna roll on the loop being picked up by the chop sticks behind his head would look really cool. No other apparel though please. For the bowl I'd like this simple black bowl with a red inside. [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41UYvLQzuOL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg[/img] I'd like the chopsticks to be this disposable chopstick design. [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41PyqKteMFL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg[/img] Thank you so much for the reserve slot.
@Arcanabean
Oh my gosh it's finally here! So much noodle hype! I hope school went well!

Anyways I'd like to get my boi Maguro!

33506947_350.png

I'd very much like to incorporate his accent and I'd be willing to pay extra gems for it! I'm thinking having the fish eggs all over his body with his seaweed bands, his horns the accent gives him, and a tuna roll on the loop being picked up by the chop sticks behind his head would look really cool. No other apparel though please.

For the bowl I'd like this simple black bowl with a red inside.
41UYvLQzuOL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
I'd like the chopsticks to be this disposable chopstick design.
41PyqKteMFL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
Thank you so much for the reserve slot.
rx9OvHg.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27