Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Squid's Dragon Bleps (4/5 open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@squidkid11 - I would love to be added to the ping list for more breeds. c;
@squidkid11 - I would love to be added to the ping list for more breeds. c;
@Valikor

Yep! Straight 75kt since all his genes are unlocked. :) And I did! There's a convoluted story behind it, but squidkid11 is my user everywhere, and I finally decided to change to it on here!

@ibook

Sure thing!
@Valikor

Yep! Straight 75kt since all his genes are unlocked. :) And I did! There's a convoluted story behind it, but squidkid11 is my user everywhere, and I finally decided to change to it on here!

@ibook

Sure thing!
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
Can I get a ping if you make one for spirals?

@squidkid11
Can I get a ping if you make one for spirals?

@squidkid11
gO58pYL.gif
@PackRat

Sure thing!
@PackRat

Sure thing!
@squidkid11 yay! Glad I waited. ^^
@squidkid11 yay! Glad I waited. ^^
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@squidkid11

Nice! I was wondering since the number changed from the form you have in the front ^^
CR's coming over to you shortly!
@squidkid11

Nice! I was wondering since the number changed from the form you have in the front ^^
CR's coming over to you shortly!
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor

Oh! I completely forgot about that, I'll go change the form. Thank you for telling me! And I got it! I'll mark you as paid. :)

@AdeleneDawner

Oh good! I'm happy she's what you wanted. :)
@Valikor

Oh! I completely forgot about that, I'll go change the form. Thank you for telling me! And I got it! I'll mark you as paid. :)

@AdeleneDawner

Oh good! I'm happy she's what you wanted. :)
@squidkid11
Sorry this took so long to get done, I've been working 12 hours on 12 hours off at work training a new guy and this is the first time I've been able to get on my laptop since my last PM lol.

Type of adopt (gender & breed): Male Bogsneak
Link to dragon: This dude
Method of payment: Sending the CR packed with familiars in a moment here.
Final image size (to fit in bios, etc) (optional): Image size doesn't matter to me, I usually do an avatar sized preview that links to the full size when I get around to properly coding bios anyways.
Other Information I need: Can I be tossed on your general ping list as well? I am definetly going to need more of these adorable bleps in the future lol.
@squidkid11
Sorry this took so long to get done, I've been working 12 hours on 12 hours off at work training a new guy and this is the first time I've been able to get on my laptop since my last PM lol.

Type of adopt (gender & breed): Male Bogsneak
Link to dragon: This dude
Method of payment: Sending the CR packed with familiars in a moment here.
Final image size (to fit in bios, etc) (optional): Image size doesn't matter to me, I usually do an avatar sized preview that links to the full size when I get around to properly coding bios anyways.
Other Information I need: Can I be tossed on your general ping list as well? I am definetly going to need more of these adorable bleps in the future lol.
@squidkid11
Could I please be added to the pinglist for new breeds? :o
@squidkid11
Could I please be added to the pinglist for new breeds? :o
wORSkxL.png
@Rubicon

Got it! And like I said, I won't accept it until I finish the adopt, just in case you wanted to cancel it. :) But I'll mark you as paid and put you down on the slot list.

@Vulcanatus

Sure thing!
@Rubicon

Got it! And like I said, I won't accept it until I finish the adopt, just in case you wanted to cancel it. :) But I'll mark you as paid and put you down on the slot list.

@Vulcanatus

Sure thing!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16