Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Retired] ~ Old BlackR0SE's Adoptables ~
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 145 146
Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51890743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518908/51890743_350.png[/img] [/url] Base: Hatchling Payment: Gem Apparel: N Skin/Accent: N Extras: N Waitlist: No
Dragon:

51890743_350.png

Base: Hatchling
Payment: Gem
Apparel: N
Skin/Accent: N
Extras: N
Waitlist: No
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@SunWorshipper

OK I'll need to change something about wishlist. I'm planning to add like outfit set that I'm looking for some dragon and genes.
I still do have 99X copper muck and 95x green goo with me for example. XD

So it is 750g together for a base. So here's the lowest prices I see on ah: 1x Green Ooze on ah is 5g. 1x Green and yellow sludge is 1g. Yellow and orange ooze is 1g. Yellow Goo is 2g. Gray slime is 5g.

So that is together green sludge 99x, yellow sludge 99x, yellow ooze 50x, orange ooze 50x, yellow goo 50x, green ooze 50x, grey slime 20x
I might miss in calculation so check it twice. It should be all together 750g.

@Disturbed

That will be 200g. Send payment via cr or pm :3
@SunWorshipper

OK I'll need to change something about wishlist. I'm planning to add like outfit set that I'm looking for some dragon and genes.
I still do have 99X copper muck and 95x green goo with me for example. XD

So it is 750g together for a base. So here's the lowest prices I see on ah: 1x Green Ooze on ah is 5g. 1x Green and yellow sludge is 1g. Yellow and orange ooze is 1g. Yellow Goo is 2g. Gray slime is 5g.

So that is together green sludge 99x, yellow sludge 99x, yellow ooze 50x, orange ooze 50x, yellow goo 50x, green ooze 50x, grey slime 20x
I might miss in calculation so check it twice. It should be all together 750g.

@Disturbed

That will be 200g. Send payment via cr or pm :3
@WhiteVenom

I'm cool with sending all that stuff over that you mentioned. I honestly was going by stacks of things on the ah, so I didn't think about individually.

So 99 green sludge, 99 yellow sludge, 50 yellow ooze, 50 orange ooze, 50 yellow goo, 50 green ooze and 20 grey slime I can all send over if those are the amounts that you want of things.

I like looking through wishlists since I usually have alot of stuff in my vault that I don't use often or can replace if I need it.
@WhiteVenom

I'm cool with sending all that stuff over that you mentioned. I honestly was going by stacks of things on the ah, so I didn't think about individually.

So 99 green sludge, 99 yellow sludge, 50 yellow ooze, 50 orange ooze, 50 yellow goo, 50 green ooze and 20 grey slime I can all send over if those are the amounts that you want of things.

I like looking through wishlists since I usually have alot of stuff in my vault that I don't use often or can replace if I need it.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Bump post so people see I'm looking for festival currency too
Bump post so people see I'm looking for festival currency too
Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38110053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381101/38110053_350.png[/img] [/url] Base: Head Adult Payment: Gems Apparel: Y: the bow if that's okay! :D Skin/Accent: N Extras: N Waitlist: Yes; Stay
Dragon:

38110053_350.png

Base: Head Adult
Payment: Gems
Apparel: Y: the bow if that's okay! :D
Skin/Accent: N
Extras: N
Waitlist: Yes; Stay
PVP3QtT.png
@Enkeli

That should be 170g. 20g is for a bow. If that's fine with you send payment via cr or pm.
@Enkeli

That should be 170g. 20g is for a bow. If that's fine with you send payment via cr or pm.
@AbyssalKing @afr11 @alaneyes @AlbinoWerewolf @Alskasaur @Amanda @Amphiptere @Angii @Aquatic @Balam @bonibaru @cackling @cnicht @commoncomitatus @Crystallizes @Cut3si @Cyrya @Draconia34 @Drag0n5 @Ellapinky @ElysianJewels @Faileas @FauveNox @foxghosts @grandmaeblob @Gratlanty @haikwoshevo @ivyaura @Janesee @Kano3Shuuya @Keileon @LadyNatalia @LordZarcock @LostSketchbook @luanji @MegaAbsols @mystiki @MythicalViper @Pepper6 @Persiflage @Polyhymnia @PuddleStars @Qhersek @QueenOfSupports @QueenRed @Rafflesie @ReadingHell @RueColdFire @Saphire6Luna @scribblingface @Shadowfire1223 @Skydust @SmaugTheGolden @SnoringHyena @Snowki @SunWorshipper @TerminalEternity @Tune @tunnelsnakes @TuxedoFloracat @Tygra @WyrmMother @faraway @Tauriel

Well pinging yes that the shop is open but also for a quick update about something.
I merged Strong Tail adopt with Head adopt just so I can easily follow the orders from people. And because of this I increased some slots.
Most of the time I had free today I was setting up this so everything goes well. And finally I put what apperals and stuff genes that I need in wishlist if anyone have any of this stuff that I'm looking for.

Also I decided that Head Adopt cost 150kt/g for adult and 100kt/g for hatchling for now. Not sure if changes will happen about price in future but I thought for long time now to change the price again that makes more sense.

Thank you all soo much for buying my adopts like I really really do appreciate it and I'm trying my best to be fast or make things work. Now passed like 2 years since this shop was open and it's still growing all thanks to you guys.
Thank you for loving my art. And I'll try my best to receive my art as fast as I can.
@AbyssalKing @afr11 @alaneyes @AlbinoWerewolf @Alskasaur @Amanda @Amphiptere @Angii @Aquatic @Balam @bonibaru @cackling @cnicht @commoncomitatus @Crystallizes @Cut3si @Cyrya @Draconia34 @Drag0n5 @Ellapinky @ElysianJewels @Faileas @FauveNox @foxghosts @grandmaeblob @Gratlanty @haikwoshevo @ivyaura @Janesee @Kano3Shuuya @Keileon @LadyNatalia @LordZarcock @LostSketchbook @luanji @MegaAbsols @mystiki @MythicalViper @Pepper6 @Persiflage @Polyhymnia @PuddleStars @Qhersek @QueenOfSupports @QueenRed @Rafflesie @ReadingHell @RueColdFire @Saphire6Luna @scribblingface @Shadowfire1223 @Skydust @SmaugTheGolden @SnoringHyena @Snowki @SunWorshipper @TerminalEternity @Tune @tunnelsnakes @TuxedoFloracat @Tygra @WyrmMother @faraway @Tauriel

Well pinging yes that the shop is open but also for a quick update about something.
I merged Strong Tail adopt with Head adopt just so I can easily follow the orders from people. And because of this I increased some slots.
Most of the time I had free today I was setting up this so everything goes well. And finally I put what apperals and stuff genes that I need in wishlist if anyone have any of this stuff that I'm looking for.

Also I decided that Head Adopt cost 150kt/g for adult and 100kt/g for hatchling for now. Not sure if changes will happen about price in future but I thought for long time now to change the price again that makes more sense.

Thank you all soo much for buying my adopts like I really really do appreciate it and I'm trying my best to be fast or make things work. Now passed like 2 years since this shop was open and it's still growing all thanks to you guys.
Thank you for loving my art. And I'll try my best to receive my art as fast as I can.
@WhiteVenom

That's good news! More art order possibilities for me to look at!
@WhiteVenom

That's good news! More art order possibilities for me to look at!
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Aww, it’s allgud, you’re a great friend and awesome artist! The price changes sound absolutely fair and also check ur PMs ;)
Aww, it’s allgud, you’re a great friend and awesome artist! The price changes sound absolutely fair and also check ur PMs ;)
@WhiteVenom
Thank you, it looks great! Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see the ping for some reason until now.
@WhiteVenom
Thank you, it looks great! Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see the ping for some reason until now.
PAfw65w.png
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 145 146