Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tubby Birb Shoppe | Accepts FC!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Evet @HighFives @SkyJumper

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for my inactivity, college has been kicking my butt lol! Because I've been so busy, I have forgotten whos birbs I have and haven't done! If you could tell me if I have done your birb yet, that would be great! And to make up for the delay, I will half all costs so birbs cost 10kt and sponsored genes cost 5kt. Just be aware that if you are sponsoring a gene, this may take a little while longer to finish because of my schedule lol! Also, if you ordered during a festival and would like to pay in fc still, you may either pay in the fire currency or wait until the arcane festival, where I will give your order priority! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! Thank you all for your patience! ^-^

Edit: Of course you may cancel your order at any time before payment is sent! Forgot to mention that lol
@Evet @HighFives @SkyJumper

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for my inactivity, college has been kicking my butt lol! Because I've been so busy, I have forgotten whos birbs I have and haven't done! If you could tell me if I have done your birb yet, that would be great! And to make up for the delay, I will half all costs so birbs cost 10kt and sponsored genes cost 5kt. Just be aware that if you are sponsoring a gene, this may take a little while longer to finish because of my schedule lol! Also, if you ordered during a festival and would like to pay in fc still, you may either pay in the fire currency or wait until the arcane festival, where I will give your order priority! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! Thank you all for your patience! ^-^

Edit: Of course you may cancel your order at any time before payment is sent! Forgot to mention that lol
@Anneihilator

Hey :) Don't worry, I totally get that.

I haven't got one yet, but Flora would still like to get one :D She's totally excited. :)
@Anneihilator

Hey :) Don't worry, I totally get that.

I haven't got one yet, but Flora would still like to get one :D She's totally excited. :)
@HighFives

Alright! I will get started asap! Your total is 10kt, 10g, or 20 fc! Thank you!
@HighFives

Alright! I will get started asap! Your total is 10kt, 10g, or 20 fc! Thank you!
@Anneihilator That's totally fine, it's worth the wait!

I also haven't gotten one yet, and I will still be paying in treasure, and I think I am sponsoring Crystal and daub as well :) Take your time and no worries!
@Anneihilator That's totally fine, it's worth the wait!

I also haven't gotten one yet, and I will still be paying in treasure, and I think I am sponsoring Crystal and daub as well :) Take your time and no worries!
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

@SkyJumper

Alright! I will get started asap! Feel free to send payment at any time theres no rush! ^-^
@SkyJumper

Alright! I will get started asap! Feel free to send payment at any time theres no rush! ^-^
@HighFives

Your birb is ready a pickup! If there's anything I missed let me know! Thank you! ^-^
@HighFives

Your birb is ready a pickup! If there's anything I missed let me know! Thank you! ^-^
@Anneihilator

Aaaah, this is so cute! :D Thank you so much :D
@Anneihilator

Aaaah, this is so cute! :D Thank you so much :D
@HighFives

You're welcome I'm glad you like it! ^_^
@HighFives

You're welcome I'm glad you like it! ^_^
@SkyJumper

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I am very sorry for the wait, but I should be finishing soon as I just got my tablet working again lol! Thanks again for your patience! ^-^
@SkyJumper

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I am very sorry for the wait, but I should be finishing soon as I just got my tablet working again lol! Thanks again for your patience! ^-^
@Anneihilator [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30830475] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308305/30830475_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Legs:[/b] On [b]Blush:[/b] Oval [b]Blush Color:[/b] Red! [b]Emote:[/b] ! [b]Emote Color:[/b] Eye Color [b]Size:[/b] Minuscule Moderate Monstrous could i get all three? This a surprise gift to someone,,, Im willing to sponsor new genes! cause i dont see any ripple or current please leave off the smoke !

@Anneihilator

Dragon:
30830475_350.png

Legs: On
Blush: Oval
Blush Color: Red!
Emote: !
Emote Color: Eye Color
Size: Minuscule Moderate Monstrous could i get all three? This a surprise gift to someone,,,

Im willing to sponsor new genes! cause i dont see any ripple or current please leave off the smoke !
eVaClRh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10