Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gups' Adopts - Temp Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Intrusion
The free slots are for the adopts in the "free" quote box.
Since you can ask for one to be done based on a dragon or theme, it remains on this thread.
@Intrusion
The free slots are for the adopts in the "free" quote box.
Since you can ask for one to be done based on a dragon or theme, it remains on this thread.
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
@Guppies27 Adopt: Betta fish Color(s): this dragon's colors (Adult Scry): [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=10&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=30&auth=654c8fd3083043e25bebedc44405ce288187aa44&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Caribbean/aqua/ivory) Apparel(?): None Gene(?): Could you do his genes? (Iridescent/shimmer/crackle) Size: 300x300 px
@Guppies27
Adopt: Betta fish
Color(s): this dragon's colors (Adult Scry):
dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=10&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=30&auth=654c8fd3083043e25bebedc44405ce288187aa44&dummyext=prev.png
(Caribbean/aqua/ivory)
Apparel(?): None
Gene(?): Could you do his genes? (Iridescent/shimmer/crackle)
Size: 300x300 px
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333
I'll see what I can do with the genes.
@DragonWarrior333
I'll see what I can do with the genes.
@Guppies27 Thank you! :)
@Guppies27 Thank you! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
UPDATE:
Sketches have been added!
You may request pretty much any dragon for sketches.
Full body sketches are not yet available since I need to go over drawing each dragon species' main body type.

Pinglist
@DragonMaiden
@Rockelle
@heartcrusher1
UPDATE:
Sketches have been added!
You may request pretty much any dragon for sketches.
Full body sketches are not yet available since I need to go over drawing each dragon species' main body type.

Pinglist
@DragonMaiden
@Rockelle
@heartcrusher1
UPDATE:
All bumps have been deleted to remove excessive pages.

I'm considering closing shop permanently due to lack of interest in these adopts. Either that, or I might see about permanently removing some adopts and replacing them with something else and adding a whole new appearance to this thread altogether.

Pinglist:
@DragonMaiden
@Rockelle
@heartcrusher1
UPDATE:
All bumps have been deleted to remove excessive pages.

I'm considering closing shop permanently due to lack of interest in these adopts. Either that, or I might see about permanently removing some adopts and replacing them with something else and adding a whole new appearance to this thread altogether.

Pinglist:
@DragonMaiden
@Rockelle
@heartcrusher1
Update

The shop will be closed temporarily due to lack of interest and will possibly open back up.

I'll be doing free sketches in Creative Corner to help me with improving my art skills as well as solidifying my understanding of dragon anatomies.

Pinglist:
@DragonMaiden
@Rockelle
@heartcrusher1
Update

The shop will be closed temporarily due to lack of interest and will possibly open back up.

I'll be doing free sketches in Creative Corner to help me with improving my art skills as well as solidifying my understanding of dragon anatomies.

Pinglist:
@DragonMaiden
@Rockelle
@heartcrusher1
1 2 3 4 5 6