Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Every Breed Combined Adopts! (Full)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@SilverPhoenix ahhh sorry I just saw the post, my ping must have gotten buried and I missed it - thank you so much!!! He looks FANTASTIC I really appreciate it!
@SilverPhoenix ahhh sorry I just saw the post, my ping must have gotten buried and I missed it - thank you so much!!! He looks FANTASTIC I really appreciate it!
@theroiprocepios No worries, I'm glad you like it! :)
@theroiprocepios No worries, I'm glad you like it! :)
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix can I be put on the pinglist for these when you're open again?
@SilverPhoenix can I be put on the pinglist for these when you're open again?
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
@MiddayMoon01 Sure thing! :)
@MiddayMoon01 Sure thing! :)
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix Thank you!
@SilverPhoenix Thank you!
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
This is amazing! May I please be placed on a general ping list? <3
This is amazing! May I please be placed on a general ping list? <3
@FauveNox Glad you like it, and sure! :)
@FauveNox Glad you like it, and sure! :)
2dA72wE.png
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
Next round of adopts is finished, hope you guys like them! :)
@Caspia
Py6TG2U.jpg
@VeiledOverdose
qXqUsPy.jpg
And more slots are now open! :)
@IceOtter @ChessieSmiles @SamuelMaybird @Otter112233 @Kaibaman @Birdskull @Noodlesper @LSeven @Nightfallen @Memoriam @Shocklee @Dew @Mudguts @idlewildly @TheTigersDen @MiddayMoon01 @FauveNox
Next round of adopts is finished, hope you guys like them! :)
@Caspia
Py6TG2U.jpg
@VeiledOverdose
qXqUsPy.jpg
And more slots are now open! :)
@IceOtter @ChessieSmiles @SamuelMaybird @Otter112233 @Kaibaman @Birdskull @Noodlesper @LSeven @Nightfallen @Memoriam @Shocklee @Dew @Mudguts @idlewildly @TheTigersDen @MiddayMoon01 @FauveNox
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix [s]I'd like to claim a slot, please. Editing this with the order in a moment![/s] [b]Dragon's Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35252990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352530/35252990_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Desired Genes:[/b] Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer [b]Desired Apparel:[/b] Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb, Sakura Flower Crown, Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel, Wavespun Tail Feathers, Companion Comet, Thresher Flatfins [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] Stardust Witch, if possible. If not, it's fine to leave it off. ^u^ [b]Payment Method:[/b] Mixed [b]Anything else?:[/b] Would it be possible to have the companion comet take the place of the pearl? Also, instead of adding the complete apparel item, please instead color the Bogsneak head fins and Guardian back leg fins with colors from the Thresher Flatfins.
@SilverPhoenix
I'd like to claim a slot, please. Editing this with the order in a moment!

Dragon's Image:

35252990_350.png

Desired Genes: Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer
Desired Apparel: Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb, Sakura Flower Crown, Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel, Wavespun Tail Feathers, Companion Comet, Thresher Flatfins
Skin/Accent?: Stardust Witch, if possible. If not, it's fine to leave it off. ^u^
Payment Method: Mixed
Anything else?: Would it be possible to have the companion comet take the place of the pearl?
Also, instead of adding the complete apparel item, please instead color the Bogsneak head fins and Guardian back leg fins with colors from the Thresher Flatfins.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20