Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Custom Cookies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: A barn owl, maybe? :0
Cookie Flavor: Sugar cookie
Cookie Toppings: Icing, white!
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
[b]GIVE ME A COOKIE![/b] [b]Cookie Shape:[/b] Fae Female (different position than FR art if it makes for a better cookie of course) [b]Cookie Flavor:[/b] Sugar Cookie [b]Cookie Toppings:[/b] Frosting to approximate her markings please, however detailed you feel is appropriate. At the least I would like some purple and orange blotches and eye dots. This girl..... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29947304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/299474/29947304.png[/img] [/url]
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: Fae Female (different position than FR art if it makes for a better cookie of course)
Cookie Flavor: Sugar Cookie
Cookie Toppings: Frosting to approximate her markings please, however detailed you feel is appropriate. At the least I would like some purple and orange blotches and eye dots.

This girl.....

29947304.png
0mgcUEp.jpg
[quote name="Valligator" date=2017-06-11 07:04:29] [b]GIVE ME A COOKIE![/b] [b]Cookie Shape:[/b] Fae Female (different position than FR art if it makes for a better cookie of course) [b]Cookie Flavor:[/b] Sugar Cookie [b]Cookie Toppings:[/b] Frosting to approximate her markings please, however detailed you feel is appropriate. At the least I would like some purple and orange blotches and eye dots. This girl..... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29947304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/299474/29947304.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] Payment received~! C:
Valligator wrote on 2017-06-11:
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: Fae Female (different position than FR art if it makes for a better cookie of course)
Cookie Flavor: Sugar Cookie
Cookie Toppings: Frosting to approximate her markings please, however detailed you feel is appropriate. At the least I would like some purple and orange blotches and eye dots.

This girl.....

29947304.png

Payment received~! C:
Cinder, did you get Rochambeau's payment yet?
Also PSA: Cookie slots are closing at 8pm PST, or 20:00 FRT.
Also PSA: Cookie slots are closing at 8pm PST, or 20:00 FRT.
[quote name="Desnik" date=2017-06-11 14:22:55] Cinder, did you get Rochambeau's payment yet? [/quote] I have not :( I'll prod them.
Desnik wrote on 2017-06-11:

I have not :( I'll prod them.
[quote name="Rochambeau" date=2017-06-11 05:22:35] GIVE ME A COOKIE! Cookie Shape: A barn owl, maybe? :0 Cookie Flavor: Sugar cookie Cookie Toppings: Icing, white! [/quote] Payment received! Good to go, Des! :D
Rochambeau wrote on 2017-06-11:
GIVE ME A COOKIE!

Payment received! Good to go, Des! :D
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: An angry screaming porcupine
Cookie Flavor: Chocolate Chip (Or gingerbread if the icing looks off)
Cookie Toppings: Icing, Sprinkles (White, Dark brown--whatever looks good.)
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: An angry screaming porcupine
Cookie Flavor: Chocolate Chip (Or gingerbread if the icing looks off)
Cookie Toppings: Icing, Sprinkles (White, Dark brown--whatever looks good.)
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
I had the tab open to order a cookie two days ago and switched off it and nearly forgot oml... Anyway!

GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: Imperial-like? Or closest you can get to it.
Cookie Flavor: Macademia
Cookie Toppings: Icing, colored similar to the Ivory color on here if possible please and thanks ^^'
I had the tab open to order a cookie two days ago and switched off it and nearly forgot oml... Anyway!

GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Toppings: Icing, colored similar to the Ivory color on here if possible please and thanks ^^'
tMGni6J.png
[quote name="Zwolfoi" date=2017-06-11 17:48:38] I had the tab open to order a cookie two days ago and switched off it and nearly forgot oml... Anyway! GIVE ME A COOKIE! Cookie Shape: Imperial-like? Or closest you can get to it. Cookie Flavor: Macademia Cookie Toppings: Icing, colored similar to the Ivory color on here if possible please and thanks ^^' [/quote] Payment received~! :D
Zwolfoi wrote on 2017-06-11:

GIVE ME A COOKIE!

Payment received~! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14