Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | rotdeer's skydancers < base slots open
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Reochi Yes sorry, I attempted to ninja fix the fact that I'd layered the tail ribbon wrong lol! The link should work now? :-P
@Reochi Yes sorry, I attempted to ninja fix the fact that I'd layered the tail ribbon wrong lol! The link should work now? :-P
@Reochi Wew sorry for extra pings but, it's 5:20 AM and my eyes are bleary as heck. Fixed one more mistake so I've REreuploaded and the correct images are found here! And with that, I will attempt to force myself to sleep :'>

http://sta.sh/21wu3k4s1j6m
@Reochi Wew sorry for extra pings but, it's 5:20 AM and my eyes are bleary as heck. Fixed one more mistake so I've REreuploaded and the correct images are found here! And with that, I will attempt to force myself to sleep :'>

http://sta.sh/21wu3k4s1j6m
@graphicmacaroon
Haha yes you should sleep! Thank you so much for fixing her~ (twice!)
@graphicmacaroon
Haha yes you should sleep! Thank you so much for fixing her~ (twice!)
@graphicmacaroon omg he's gorgeous! and you did the accent amazingly well, thank you so much!
@graphicmacaroon omg he's gorgeous! and you did the accent amazingly well, thank you so much!
Going ahead and opening three slots :> First come first served but I don't expect them to fill right away so you guys should have a chance. Please let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist!

Going ahead and opening three slots :> First come first served but I don't expect them to fill right away so you guys should have a chance. Please let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist!

@graphicmacaroon [b]username[/b]: ixris [b]dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8826242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88263/8826242_350.png[/img] [/url] (no i was serious that I wanted to beat up your art hands, lol) [b]accent[/b]: He's wearing [skin=21142] and I'd like it included [b]apparel wanted[/b]: as is, please! 9 apparel items [b]other[/b]: ......... HERE IS A QUESTION. I think of this kid as having somewhat bishy hair/mane. Would you be interested in editing the base? If not, nbd. Just y'know it never hurts to ask. XD;
@graphicmacaroon
username: ixris
dragon:
8826242_350.png

(no i was serious that I wanted to beat up your art hands, lol)
accent: He's wearing and I'd like it included
apparel wanted: as is, please! 9 apparel items
other: ......... HERE IS A QUESTION. I think of this kid as having somewhat bishy hair/mane. Would you be interested in editing the base? If not, nbd. Just y'know it never hurts to ask. XD;
@ixris

Wild!

I can try? With base edits. You'll have to be patient with me though because it will involve like... Sending things to you for confirmation. THIS WHOLE BOY will probably take some time? Aurora Machinery is a beautiful accent and I'm sure I can do it but yes. Patience.

As far as apparel. Frigid Emblem, both Teardrop pieces and the Claw Tips are free. The Swallow's stuff 5kt/G each, pants and coats 10kt/G each?

Is there a benefit to both of the mage's coats? I don't know if layering them changes something so I'd like to get that right / not charge you for both if it doesn't.

I don't even know what to say for the accent / base edits to be honest, like that might have to be discussed as it goes? Sorry I am a terrible shopkeeper lol.
@ixris

Wild!

I can try? With base edits. You'll have to be patient with me though because it will involve like... Sending things to you for confirmation. THIS WHOLE BOY will probably take some time? Aurora Machinery is a beautiful accent and I'm sure I can do it but yes. Patience.

As far as apparel. Frigid Emblem, both Teardrop pieces and the Claw Tips are free. The Swallow's stuff 5kt/G each, pants and coats 10kt/G each?

Is there a benefit to both of the mage's coats? I don't know if layering them changes something so I'd like to get that right / not charge you for both if it doesn't.

I don't even know what to say for the accent / base edits to be honest, like that might have to be discussed as it goes? Sorry I am a terrible shopkeeper lol.
@graphicmacaroon - I'm totally down for that. If you want to work on him in between orders or something so you don't get too backed up, that's cool, too. :)

Apparel - pricing sounds great!

Two overcoats - HAHAAHHAAH WHAT dID I DO?? Really, HE WAS COLD. I didn't realize I had left the other overcoat on him, because wow I wasn't sure what color to dress him in when he was finished getting gened, and I never realized it was missing because why would I use purple clothes for anything?? I've removed the extra one (hooray he could have more clothes if I felt like it?? lol)

Yeah, no I get that it's a pricey thing I've shoved at you, so I'm cool with paying some upfront and some later, or all later when you can appraise your work, or whatever you want. :) NOT a terrible shopkeep. I'm just throwing you a curve. <3
@graphicmacaroon - I'm totally down for that. If you want to work on him in between orders or something so you don't get too backed up, that's cool, too. :)

Apparel - pricing sounds great!

Two overcoats - HAHAAHHAAH WHAT dID I DO?? Really, HE WAS COLD. I didn't realize I had left the other overcoat on him, because wow I wasn't sure what color to dress him in when he was finished getting gened, and I never realized it was missing because why would I use purple clothes for anything?? I've removed the extra one (hooray he could have more clothes if I felt like it?? lol)

Yeah, no I get that it's a pricey thing I've shoved at you, so I'm cool with paying some upfront and some later, or all later when you can appraise your work, or whatever you want. :) NOT a terrible shopkeep. I'm just throwing you a curve. <3
@ixris casually hiding all of those purple garments forever and always :>

As far as up front stuff, it's be 180kt/G.

I will probably do some little sketches to show you later for bushy mane stuff, but I don't think it will be too much work? So I'm going to tentatively say 20kt/G for that? I guess base edit stuff will be case by case.

It is mostly the accent that I am not sure about.

Lemme know how you feel about the price, we can definitely kick that around. If you're okay with it, you can send for base price & edits now or wait to send for edits, I will leave it up to you.
@ixris casually hiding all of those purple garments forever and always :>

As far as up front stuff, it's be 180kt/G.

I will probably do some little sketches to show you later for bushy mane stuff, but I don't think it will be too much work? So I'm going to tentatively say 20kt/G for that? I guess base edit stuff will be case by case.

It is mostly the accent that I am not sure about.

Lemme know how you feel about the price, we can definitely kick that around. If you're okay with it, you can send for base price & edits now or wait to send for edits, I will leave it up to you.
@graphicmacaroon [b]username[/b]: SmaugTheAlmighty [b]dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30623467] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306235/30623467_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]accent[/b]: [skin=21934] [b]apparel wanted[/b]: [item=sweetheart lace headpiece][item=sweetheart lace ribbons][item=sweetheart lace anklet][item=sweetheart lace wristlet] [b]other[/b]:
@graphicmacaroon
username: SmaugTheAlmighty
dragon:
30623467_350.png

accent:

apparel wanted: Sweetheart Lace Headpiece Sweetheart Lace Ribbons Sweetheart Lace Anklet Sweetheart Lace Wristlet
other:

New Inventory on the AH!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23