Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | rotdeer's skydancers < base slots open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@graphicmacaroon [b]username[/b]: Freshwings [b]dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30615521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306156/30615521_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]accent[/b]: No accent [b]apparel wanted[/b]: He's my Arcane Rep, so I would love the cloak! Would also love the ghost flame tail emblem and the pink feathered tail end if possible! [b]other[/b]: Would love to know how much the tail emblem and pink tail feathers would cost.
@graphicmacaroon

username: Freshwings
dragon:
30615521_350.png

accent: No accent
apparel wanted: He's my Arcane Rep, so I would love the cloak! Would also love the ghost flame tail emblem and the pink feathered tail end if possible!
other: Would love to know how much the tail emblem and pink tail feathers would cost.
Oa4Yxdi.png
@FreshWings Hi! What a beautiful Arcane rep :>

The cloak will be 20kt/G because of the size and details. Tail feather and jewels 5kt/G each, and the tail ribbon if you want it would also be 5kt/G. Anklet would be free if you want it! I would try the ring but it may just be too small to really show up well :>

For all of that with the tail ribbon, the final price would be 185kt/G. Without the tail ribbon, 180kt/G. If that's good with you, let me know whether or not you want the tail ribbon and anklet and then send a CR :>
@FreshWings Hi! What a beautiful Arcane rep :>

The cloak will be 20kt/G because of the size and details. Tail feather and jewels 5kt/G each, and the tail ribbon if you want it would also be 5kt/G. Anklet would be free if you want it! I would try the ring but it may just be too small to really show up well :>

For all of that with the tail ribbon, the final price would be 185kt/G. Without the tail ribbon, 180kt/G. If that's good with you, let me know whether or not you want the tail ribbon and anklet and then send a CR :>
@graphicmacaroon

Yeah I'd figured about the ring haha! I wasn't gonna have you go after it just because of how small it is! But I think the anklet would be a bit too small to show up that well. I'll just take the tail ribbon price! Will be sending a CR now!. Thank you~!
@graphicmacaroon

Yeah I'd figured about the ring haha! I wasn't gonna have you go after it just because of how small it is! But I think the anklet would be a bit too small to show up that well. I'll just take the tail ribbon price! Will be sending a CR now!. Thank you~!
Oa4Yxdi.png
@FreshWings I'll add you to the list and will update you in the thread when I've finished him prior to apparel and then with apparel :>
@FreshWings I'll add you to the list and will update you in the thread when I've finished him prior to apparel and then with apparel :>
@graphicmacaroon

Pinglist please!

I want one for this girl here.
Will make an order once its my turn. Thank you :)
@graphicmacaroon

Pinglist please!

I want one for this girl here.
Will make an order once its my turn. Thank you :)
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@Renepolumorfous added you!
@Renepolumorfous added you!
@Salathielly after a plethora of pings from me (I'm so sorry :-0 ) I present a finished Yew. Lemme know if there is anything out of place you'd like me to fix up! There are both transparent and opaque versions. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/3LibjBv.png[/img] [url=http://sta.sh/2v5354u0pin]Download here[/url] [/center]
@Salathielly after a plethora of pings from me (I'm so sorry :-0 ) I present a finished Yew. Lemme know if there is anything out of place you'd like me to fix up!

There are both transparent and opaque versions.

@graphicmacaroon

Ahhhhhh, he looks amazing! I love him! I am sorry it probably took you so long to do because goodness he wears a lot of apparel, but he's fantastic! :D

(If you're still doing this shop when he grows up and aren't sick of drawing my skydancers, I might see if you're willing to draw Anders' child.)
@graphicmacaroon

Ahhhhhh, he looks amazing! I love him! I am sorry it probably took you so long to do because goodness he wears a lot of apparel, but he's fantastic! :D

(If you're still doing this shop when he grows up and aren't sick of drawing my skydancers, I might see if you're willing to draw Anders' child.)
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@unyko MY HOMESLICE.
@unyko MY HOMESLICE.
@graphicmacaroon
Can I please get a ping when you reopen for slots? ouo (These are so awesome!)
@graphicmacaroon
Can I please get a ping when you reopen for slots? ouo (These are so awesome!)
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23