Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | rotdeer's skydancers < base slots open
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@rotdeer - Ah, I see - thanks for explaining! But the star skydancer would be nice as is, so I think I'll go with that, please, if you're okay with that one!
@rotdeer - Ah, I see - thanks for explaining! But the star skydancer would be nice as is, so I think I'll go with that, please, if you're okay with that one!
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly I'm totally okay with that :> Thank you for ordering <3
@Salathielly I'm totally okay with that :> Thank you for ordering <3
@rotdeer *peeks in* Are you open? :D
@rotdeer *peeks in* Are you open? :D
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar I am! But right now I'm doing only bases, and you'd have to come back later for apparel and accents. So if you're interested you can totally go ahead and order!

I'm planning on alternating what I open slots for: bases for a while and then adding accents and apparel for a little while.

I'll add a second pinglist for people who want to know when apparel and accent slots open up.

That way I don't get super bogged down if that makes sense! But we'll see how it goes :>
@micahjaguar I am! But right now I'm doing only bases, and you'd have to come back later for apparel and accents. So if you're interested you can totally go ahead and order!

I'm planning on alternating what I open slots for: bases for a while and then adding accents and apparel for a little while.

I'll add a second pinglist for people who want to know when apparel and accent slots open up.

That way I don't get super bogged down if that makes sense! But we'll see how it goes :>
Yay! :D @rotdeer [b]username[/b]: (do you know who you are?) I do! I am MICAHJAGUAR! *fluffs up crest feathers* [b]apparel wanted[/b]: none right now, so you will not be stressed! <3 [b]new genes?[/b] it appears not! He is petals / shim /contour :D [b]accent[/b]: nooooooooooo no stress for youuuuuu [b]dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28811761] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288118/28811761_350.png[/img] [/url] Tell me what I owe you! <3
Yay! :D

@rotdeer
username: (do you know who you are?) I do! I am MICAHJAGUAR! *fluffs up crest feathers*
apparel wanted: none right now, so you will not be stressed! <3
new genes? it appears not! He is petals / shim /contour :D
accent: nooooooooooo no stress for youuuuuu
dragon:

28811761_350.png

Tell me what I owe you! <3
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar sorry I never got back to you my dude, I've been picking up a ton of shifts this week because a coworker is on leave :-0 I keep meaning to reply and let you know I'll gladly pixel your kid for you, the base is 150kt or 175G, but no need to pay up front. You can wait until I'm finished :D

@micahjaguar sorry I never got back to you my dude, I've been picking up a ton of shifts this week because a coworker is on leave :-0 I keep meaning to reply and let you know I'll gladly pixel your kid for you, the base is 150kt or 175G, but no need to pay up front. You can wait until I'm finished :D

@rotdeer! No rush! 175g is fine. :D
@rotdeer! No rush! 175g is fine. :D

@rotdeer [b]username[/b]: HSoup [b]apparel:[/b] She has a deepsea bulb, but I know you are only doing bases right now. =D [b]new genes?[/b] Nope. Iridescent, Butterfly, glimmer [b]accent[/b]: Nope. [b]dragon[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27655314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276554/27655314_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]payment type:[/b] Treasure [b]notes:[/b] I would like to be on a pinglist for when you are doing apparel again so I can get her deepsea bulb added. =D
@rotdeer
username: HSoup
apparel: She has a deepsea bulb, but I know you are only doing bases right now. =D
new genes? Nope. Iridescent, Butterfly, glimmer
accent: Nope.
dragon:
27655314_350.png

payment type: Treasure

notes: I would like to be on a pinglist for when you are doing apparel again so I can get her deepsea bulb added. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@rotdeer

hello! could i possibly get a ping when you're open for orders with apparel/accents? thank you! <3
@rotdeer

hello! could i possibly get a ping when you're open for orders with apparel/accents? thank you! <3
Dqegp8j.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23