Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | rotdeer's skydancers < base slots open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@graphicmacaroon - Excuse me I need one for my extremely low-key guard child: [b]username[/b]: [s]who am I? Oh right.[/s] ixris [b]dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29475713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294758/29475713_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]accent[/b]: [s]midwestern[/s] He does not wear an accent [b]apparel wanted[/b]: I would love the apparel as he's got it (4 pieces - flame collar, banner, gauntlets, and wing bangles) if possible? [b]other[/b]: I'd like to thank salathielly for buying that overpriced kid from me the other day and funding this handsome lad. :D Also I am sorry I cannot fill out forms adequately. XD;;
@graphicmacaroon - Excuse me I need one for my extremely low-key guard child:

username: who am I? Oh right. ixris
dragon:
29475713_350.png

accent: midwestern He does not wear an accent
apparel wanted: I would love the apparel as he's got it (4 pieces - flame collar, banner, gauntlets, and wing bangles) if possible?
other: I'd like to thank salathielly for buying that overpriced kid from me the other day and funding this handsome lad. :D Also I am sorry I cannot fill out forms adequately. XD;;
@ixris Thank you for indulging in my jokes about accents and possible identity crises (and my slowness, I was updating front page things)

I'd say the bangles and banner are free (because I'm not drawing the banner stuff hidden underneath the collar lol I'm too lazy). But 10kt/G for the collar and 5kt/G for the gauntlets? This boy is a pretty boy.

It'd be 165kt/G?
@ixris Thank you for indulging in my jokes about accents and possible identity crises (and my slowness, I was updating front page things)

I'd say the bangles and banner are free (because I'm not drawing the banner stuff hidden underneath the collar lol I'm too lazy). But 10kt/G for the collar and 5kt/G for the gauntlets? This boy is a pretty boy.

It'd be 165kt/G?
@graphicmacaroon - That works for me! I'll be paying in gems. Would you prefer payment as a CR or a PM? (I am totally above reading today, sorry if it's in the how-to-order posts. D: )
@graphicmacaroon - That works for me! I'll be paying in gems. Would you prefer payment as a CR or a PM? (I am totally above reading today, sorry if it's in the how-to-order posts. D: )
@ixris would prefer a CR because I lose things in PMs and like to have the reciepts :> I will update the front page with that info because I didn't even think to add it lol
@ixris would prefer a CR because I lose things in PMs and like to have the reciepts :> I will update the front page with that info because I didn't even think to add it lol
@graphicmacaroon - Sounds excellent.

Also, I have no idea how quickly your slots will fill or whatnot, but add me to a general pinglist, because just in case. :D
@graphicmacaroon - Sounds excellent.

Also, I have no idea how quickly your slots will fill or whatnot, but add me to a general pinglist, because just in case. :D
@ixris ;u; will do. Thank you so much.
@ixris ;u; will do. Thank you so much.
//Boops in here to get on the pinglist until I'm less broke
//Boops in here to get on the pinglist until I'm less broke
@scar66 yeeeees adding you my fran
@scar66 yeeeees adding you my fran
@graphicmacaroon [b]username[/b]: Beezadrella [b]dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29794282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297943/29794282_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]accent[/b]: [skin=22265] [b]apparel wanted[/b]: as much as you can do! [b]other[/b]: i'd prefer if the spines weren't added :)
@graphicmacaroon
username: Beezadrella
dragon:

29794282_350.png

accent:

apparel wanted: as much as you can do!
other: i'd prefer if the spines weren't added :)
@Beezadrella I can leave out spines, no problemo. I can do the wing silks for 10kt, and the arm, leg and scarf silks for 5kt each. The tail bangle, veil, and fillet will be free. I would do 20kt for the accent, so total it would be 190kt/G. Sound good?

Beautiful kid by the way!
@Beezadrella I can leave out spines, no problemo. I can do the wing silks for 10kt, and the arm, leg and scarf silks for 5kt each. The tail bangle, veil, and fillet will be free. I would do 20kt for the accent, so total it would be 190kt/G. Sound good?

Beautiful kid by the way!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23