Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 557 558 559 560 561 ... 672 673
@Amariel Your bottles have always been lovely, so it will be very sad to see you got! Might I suggest making your sprites/assets free to use if you quit so people can keep making them if they want to? Just a thought, because the bottles are so loved by the users of FR
@Amariel Your bottles have always been lovely, so it will be very sad to see you got! Might I suggest making your sprites/assets free to use if you quit so people can keep making them if they want to? Just a thought, because the bottles are so loved by the users of FR
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
Ah damn I should have buy all the bottles I needed before xD
It's sad to see you go, but I'm sure you'll have fun whatever you do next! Good luck in life!
Ah damn I should have buy all the bottles I needed before xD
It's sad to see you go, but I'm sure you'll have fun whatever you do next! Good luck in life!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
I'm so grateful for all the lovely bottles you've created! And I love your Cloudstrider Carnival! Thank you so much for sharing your art and creativity with us! ;u;
I'm so grateful for all the lovely bottles you've created! And I love your Cloudstrider Carnival! Thank you so much for sharing your art and creativity with us! ;u;
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Amariel thank you so much for the beautiful works we've received from you, good luck with IRL, and if we don't see you after NoN, then, all the well-wishes are offered your way!
@Amariel thank you so much for the beautiful works we've received from you, good luck with IRL, and if we don't see you after NoN, then, all the well-wishes are offered your way!
oArHyJ3.gifE6iXXO9.gifCTcF3RE.gifpPvX1Aq.gif9sdmU2Q.gif
@Amariel

I love every bottle you've done for my dragons, thank you again. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best :)
@Amariel

I love every bottle you've done for my dragons, thank you again. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best :)
7d96ebw.gif
Thank you for sharing your time and art! I've really enjoyed my little bottles and others have enjoyed their gifts. Thank you for those special moments! I wish you all the best, whatever your future paths may hold.
Thank you for sharing your time and art! I've really enjoyed my little bottles and others have enjoyed their gifts. Thank you for those special moments! I wish you all the best, whatever your future paths may hold.
p31Fcqo.png
Aww man, it was fun while it lasted. Thank you for your amazing service. I wish you everything best in life, grow strong and flourish.
Aww man, it was fun while it lasted. Thank you for your amazing service. I wish you everything best in life, grow strong and flourish.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
Thank you for all your hard work! I love the bottles I've already gotten from you, and I wish you the best of luck in the future!
Thank you for all your hard work! I love the bottles I've already gotten from you, and I wish you the best of luck in the future!
DmlTJ6X.png
Oh it's heartbreaking to see you leave ;-; But thank you for all of your hard work! I know your bottles have been very loved by the FR community, and I'm so lucky to have gotten some of your work. I have nothing but love for you and I wish you good luck! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh it's heartbreaking to see you leave ;-; But thank you for all of your hard work! I know your bottles have been very loved by the FR community, and I'm so lucky to have gotten some of your work.
I have nothing but love for you and I wish you good luck!
grQU96J.png
Sorry to see you go!
Sorry to see you go!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
1 2 ... 557 558 559 560 561 ... 672 673