Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 530 531 532 533 534 ... 672 673
@ViaCurro

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 105,000 treasure :)
@ViaCurro

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 105,000 treasure :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel

Sorry, I meant cylinder and just derped; edited the original order to be correct >.<

I'd like to be added to the custom waitlist please :)
@Amariel

Sorry, I meant cylinder and just derped; edited the original order to be correct >.<

I'd like to be added to the custom waitlist please :)
1CAVWwD.pnggk9nran.pngTC7LI.gif49lLp.gif FNsM2iv.png
@Andelice

Your total comes to 110 gems, and I've added you to the custom waitlist :)
@Andelice

Your total comes to 110 gems, and I've added you to the custom waitlist :)
@Amariel This is exciting I can't wait! Thanks for the ping. May I please order one first and be popped on the wait list again after? I want to order two but low on funds right now :( [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Persimmon31 #448337 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Tallow Candle] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Used Cartography Ink] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Book of Urban Legends] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure
@Amariel
This is exciting I can't wait! Thanks for the ping.
May I please order one first and be popped on the wait list again after? I want to order two but low on funds right now :(

Username and ID#: Persimmon31 #448337
Bottle shape: Bell Jar
Item 1: Tallow Candle Floating
Item 2: Used Cartography Ink Floating
Item 3: Book of Urban Legends Still
Flight element bead: n/a
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a
Payment type: Treasure
u1fjEp7.gif
@Persimmon31

Hello! Just letting you know that if you want a familiar in your bottle, it will count as a custom order and the price will be 1 Pretty Pink Mum. Also, I’m not making specialty items like the renaming scroll.

Please see my post titled “Ordering” on the first page for ordering guidelines. Thanks!
@Persimmon31

Hello! Just letting you know that if you want a familiar in your bottle, it will count as a custom order and the price will be 1 Pretty Pink Mum. Also, I’m not making specialty items like the renaming scroll.

Please see my post titled “Ordering” on the first page for ordering guidelines. Thanks!
@Amariel I must've read it wrongly when I was having a look on my phone before. I totally skipped to the part under pretty pink mum and thought that was the ordering bit haha.sorry sorry, I'm not very good at paying attention.

I've edited my original post, can you please double check to see if it's okay?
@Amariel I must've read it wrongly when I was having a look on my phone before. I totally skipped to the part under pretty pink mum and thought that was the ordering bit haha.sorry sorry, I'm not very good at paying attention.

I've edited my original post, can you please double check to see if it's okay?
u1fjEp7.gif
@Persimmon31

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 45,000 treasure :)
@Persimmon31

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 45,000 treasure :)
@Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] RK900 #249223 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Bamboo Cluster] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Wind [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] None [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] None [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure
@Amariel

Username and ID#: RK900 #249223
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum Floating
Item 2: Bamboo Cluster Floating
Item 3: Playful Windsinger Puppet Still
Flight element bead: Wind
Feather or dragonscale ornament: None
Colour and gene of ornament: None
Payment type: Treasure
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@RK900

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50,000 treasure :)
@RK900

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50,000 treasure :)
@Azurine @MerlinMausi @Rarecinnimonroll @Ordovician

I recently moved you up to a regular slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until August 25, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Azurine @MerlinMausi @Rarecinnimonroll @Ordovician

I recently moved you up to a regular slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until August 25, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
1 2 ... 530 531 532 533 534 ... 672 673