Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 493 494 495 496 497 ... 672 673
@Amariel Hello, could you relist me back onto the waitlist? And as always, let me know if anything needs to be changed, thanks! Also, just to confirm, I think my total comes up to 100g? [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Touhou #159283 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Memorial Urn] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Hourglass] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Over-ripe Cherries] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Antique Noxtide [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Touhou #159283 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Half-moon spectacles] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Tales of Terror] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Ancient Knife] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems
@Amariel

Hello, could you relist me back onto the waitlist? And as always, let me know if anything needs to be changed, thanks! Also, just to confirm, I think my total comes up to 100g?

Username and ID#: Touhou #159283
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Memorial Urn Still
Item 2: Hourglass Floating
Item 3: Over-ripe Cherries Still
Flight element bead: N/A
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Antique Noxtide
Payment type: Gems

Username and ID#: Touhou #159283
Bottle shape: Bell Jar
Item 1: Half-Moon Spectacles Floating
Item 2: Tales of Terror Floating
Item 3: Ancient Knife Floating
Flight element bead: N/A
Feather or dragonscale ornament:
Colour and gene of ornament:
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] SupersneakyLink #300594 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Pyramid [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=charged tungsten] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=lightning runestone] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=charged rhinohide] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Navy safari [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=pink chalcedony] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=haunted stone orb] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=shed fuchsia scale] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Wine bee
Username and ID#: SupersneakyLink #300594

Bottle shape: Pyramid
Item 1: Charged Tungsten Floating
Item 2: Lightning Runestone Floating
Item 3: Charged Rhinohide Floating
Flight element bead: Lightning
Colour and gene of ornament: Navy safari

Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Pink Chalcedony Floating
Item 2: Haunted Stone Orb Floating
Item 3: Shed Fuchsia Scale Floating
Flight element bead: Arcane
Colour and gene of ornament: Wine bee
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@SupersneakyLink

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 120 gems :)
@SupersneakyLink

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 120 gems :)
@Driamatic

Thanks for your order!

The bell jar doesn't come with the feather ornament, sorry! Let me know if that's alright or if you'd like to choose another bottle shape.
@Driamatic

Thanks for your order!

The bell jar doesn't come with the feather ornament, sorry! Let me know if that's alright or if you'd like to choose another bottle shape.
@Touhou

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 100 gems :)
@Touhou

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 100 gems :)
@Amariel
OH ajsndindod my bad, that’s totally fine!
@Amariel
OH ajsndindod my bad, that’s totally fine!
prophetblink.gif
@Amariel -- remember to toss me right back on the waitlist please :D [b]Username and ID#:[/b] pixiejen [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Pyramid [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Ice Runestone] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Nickel Cat Figurine] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Ice [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Iri/Midnight [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems
@Amariel -- remember to toss me right back on the waitlist please :D

Username and ID#: pixiejen
Bottle shape: Pyramid
Item 1: Ice Runestone Floating
Item 2: Unhatched Ice Egg Still
Item 3: Nickel Cat Figurine Still
Flight element bead: Ice
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Dragonscale
Colour and gene of ornament: Iri/Midnight

tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Driamatic #333335 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Antique Oil Lamp] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Red Maple Leaf] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Fangback Figurine] Floating [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Umber bee [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Prairie Polearm] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Unicorn Dust] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Hourglass] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light
Username and ID#: Driamatic #333335

Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Antique Oil Lamp Floating
Item 2: Red Maple Leaf Floating
Item 3: Fangback Figurine Floating
Colour and gene of ornament: Umber bee

Bottle shape: Bell jar
Item 1: Prairie Polearm Floating
Item 2: Unicorn Dust Floating
Item 3: Hourglass Floating
Flight element bead: Light
@Driamatic

Your total comes to 105 gems :)
@Driamatic

Your total comes to 105 gems :)
@pixiejen

Thanks for your order!

Apparel, insects, and familiars aren't included in the bottles, sorry. Please choose other items from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, Currency.

The bell jar doesn't come with the dragonscale ornament. Let me know if that's alright, or if you want to choose another bottle shape.

Please ping me again when you've edited your order, thanks!
@pixiejen

Thanks for your order!

Apparel, insects, and familiars aren't included in the bottles, sorry. Please choose other items from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, Currency.

The bell jar doesn't come with the dragonscale ornament. Let me know if that's alright, or if you want to choose another bottle shape.

Please ping me again when you've edited your order, thanks!
1 2 ... 493 494 495 496 497 ... 672 673