Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 463 464 465 466 467 ... 672 673
@BottledLightning

You've been added to the waitlist!
@BottledLightning

i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
could you also add me to the waitlist? thanks, and sorry for the extra thing
could you also add me to the waitlist? thanks, and sorry for the extra thing
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo3_250.png
even though i know i'm not it just feels like i get pushed down the list further and further every few people hhhh
even though i know i'm not it just feels like i get pushed down the list further and further every few people hhhh
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@Amariel

I know everyone is asking but could I also be added to the waitlist please? .u./
@Amariel

I know everyone is asking but could I also be added to the waitlist please? .u./
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@Aegia @Metus

@Aegia @Metus

@Druzy @DecemberStar @SevenEggs @Sacrilegious @Cats @Aidan @Megabyte @Touhou

You've been moved up to a custom slot. Custom order details are in this post. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Druzy @DecemberStar @SevenEggs @Sacrilegious @Cats @Aidan @Megabyte @Touhou

You've been moved up to a custom slot. Custom order details are in this post. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Amariel [b]Username and ID#: [/b]Sacrilegious #312474 [b]Bottle shape: [/b]gold solar punk bottle, globe style [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=alstroemeria] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=brilliant feather cluster] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=scarlet flycatcher wing] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] neither [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment type:[/b] lightning egg (2nd bottle) [b]Bottle shape:[/b] bell jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=mirror] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=softly glowing pendant] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=pretty pink mums] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment type:[/b] same as above
@Amariel

Username and ID#: Sacrilegious #312474
Bottle shape: gold solar punk bottle, globe style
Item 1: Alstroemeria Floating
Item 2: Brilliant Feather Cluster Floating
Item 3: Scarlet Flycatcher Wing Still
Flight element bead: arcane
Feather or dragonscale ornament: neither
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a
Payment type: lightning egg

(2nd bottle)
Bottle shape: bell jar
Item 1: Mirror Still
Item 2: Softly Glowing Pendant Floating
Item 3: Pretty Pink Mums Still
Flight element bead: arcane
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a
Payment type: same as above
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@Amariel Can you crop the images so that there’s no empty space on the bottom for these? Thank you! Paying with a fire egg! Order #1 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] @Druzy #118578 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Halloween Cauldron, Gold [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=vibrant flutterer] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=enchanted remains] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=green goo] Floating Order #2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] @Druzy #118578 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter Solstice Lantern, Copper [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=banded sardonyx] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=rusty moth] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=quinoa] Floating For the design on the bottom I’d like a simplified version of [url=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-j8nTBI8LfWE/T3F_NmgarAI/AAAAAAAADKY/c_xCQggZf8U/s1600/3-27-12pattern1.png][u]this[/u][/url] :) Basically small, repeating mandalas. If possible, could I get it colored in copper like the copper solarpunk bottles?
@Amariel

Can you crop the images so that there’s no empty space on the bottom for these? Thank you!

Paying with a fire egg!

Order #1
Username and ID#: @Druzy #118578
Bottle shape: Halloween Cauldron, Gold
Item 1: Vibrant Flutterer Floating
Item 2: Enchanted Remains Floating
Item 3: Green Goo Floating

Order #2
Username and ID#: @Druzy #118578
Bottle shape: Winter Solstice Lantern, Copper
Item 1: Banded Sardonyx Still
Item 2: Rusty Moth Still
Item 3: Quinoa Floating
For the design on the bottom I’d like a simplified version of this :) Basically small, repeating mandalas.
If possible, could I get it colored in copper like the copper solarpunk bottles?
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
@Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Aidan 146539 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solarpunk Globe - Gold [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Decorative Rasa Shard] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Brilliant Brass Torc] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Desert Diadem] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Shadow [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Egg 1/2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Aidan 146539 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Dessert Jar - Copper [b]Item 1:[/b] [u][b]Drink[/b][/u] [b]Cup colour:[/b] White [b]Liquid colour:[/b] Auburn [b]Still (at bottom of jar) or floating:[/b] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [u][b]Cupcake[/b][/u] [b]Cake colour:[/b] Sable [b]Frosting colour:[/b] Raspberry [b]Options:[/b] Strawberry [b]Still (at bottom of jar) or floating:[/b] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [u][b]Cake Slice[/b][/u] [b]Cake colour:[/b] Sable [b]Icing/cream colour:[/b] Ice [b]Options:[/b] Strawberry / Filling [b]Still (at bottom of jar) or floating:[/b] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Egg 2/2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Aidan 146539 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter Solstice Globe - Silver [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Umbra Wolf] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Bamboo Cluster] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Flute] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Egg 1/2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Aidan 146539 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Halloween Pumpkin - Silver [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Dried Flowers] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Cosmo Gecko] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Night Fairy Chest] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Egg 2/2
@Amariel

Username and ID#: Aidan 146539
Bottle shape: Solarpunk Globe - Gold
Item 1: Decorative Rasa Shard Floating
Item 2: Brilliant Brass Torc Floating
Item 3: Desert Diadem Floating
Flight element bead: Shadow
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A
Payment type: Egg 1/2

Bottle shape: Dessert Jar - Copper
Item 1:
Drink
Cup colour: White
Liquid colour: Auburn
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: Floating
Item 2:
Cupcake
Cake colour: Sable
Frosting colour: Raspberry
Options: Strawberry
Item 3:
Cake Slice
Cake colour: Sable
Icing/cream colour: Ice
Options: Strawberry / Filling
Flight element bead: N/A
Payment type: Egg 2/2

Bottle shape: Winter Solstice Globe - Silver
Item 1: Umbra Wolf Still
Item 2: Bamboo Cluster Floating
Item 3: Flute Floating
Payment type: Egg 1/2

Bottle shape: Halloween Pumpkin - Silver
Item 1: Dried Flowers Floating
Item 2: Cosmo Gecko Still
Item 3: Night Fairy Chest Still
Payment type: Egg 2/2
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Amariel Awh yea, thank you. Edit: Made a tweak to the bottle choice in the 2nd one, let me know if anything's wrong. ^^ And adjusted the payment method, oops. [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Touhou #159283 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solarpunk Globe (Copper) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=scarlet yuccaweave] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=primary pigment blend] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=lux spectre] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Wind [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Fire Egg [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Touhou #159283 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter Solstice: Globe (star/sparkle pattern shown in Andromeda's bio) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Jawlocker] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Silver Pocketwatch] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Mirror] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Fire Egg
@Amariel

Awh yea, thank you.
Edit: Made a tweak to the bottle choice in the 2nd one, let me know if anything's wrong. ^^
And adjusted the payment method, oops.

Username and ID#: Touhou #159283
Bottle shape: Solarpunk Globe (Copper)
Item 1: Scarlet Yuccaweave Floating
Item 2: Primary Pigment Blend Floating
Item 3: Lux Spectre Floating
Flight element bead: Wind
Payment type: Fire Egg

Username and ID#: Touhou #159283
Bottle shape: Winter Solstice: Globe (star/sparkle pattern shown in Andromeda's bio)
Item 1: Jawlocker Still
Item 2: Silver Pocketwatch Floating
Item 3: Mirror Floating
Payment type: Fire Egg
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
1 2 ... 463 464 465 466 467 ... 672 673