Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 332 333 334 335 336 ... 672 673
@Braixen

You've been added to the regular waitlist (custom slots are closed, sorry)!
@Braixen

You've been added to the regular waitlist (custom slots are closed, sorry)!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel
thank you! and my bad, i must have missed that. ^^; could i get added to the custom bottles only pinglist, then?
@Amariel
thank you! and my bad, i must have missed that. ^^; could i get added to the custom bottles only pinglist, then?
JAufpfb.gif
@Braixen

Sure!
@Braixen

Sure!
@amariel
Please put me on the waitlist?
@amariel
Please put me on the waitlist?
@Amariel I'd love to be on the waitlist!
@Amariel I'd love to be on the waitlist!
eWROVV6.png
@Natblida @Marceline

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Natblida @Marceline

You've been added to the waitlist!
@MangoLlama

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until October 30, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@MangoLlama

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until October 30, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Crim @foxghosts

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Crim @foxghosts

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Avokado

You've been moved up to a custom slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Avokado

You've been moved up to a custom slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Amariel I must've missed the ping! I apologize for the late reply :') Here's the form: [b]Username and ID#:[/b] MangoLlama #344584 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=pale pink rose], Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=glowing pocket bauble], Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=greystone deer], Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] None [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Grapefruit striation [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure
@Amariel
I must've missed the ping!
I apologize for the late reply :')

Here's the form:
Username and ID#: MangoLlama #344584
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Pale Pink Rose , Floating
Item 2: Glowing Pocket Bauble , Floating
Item 3: Greystone Deer , Still
Flight element bead: None
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Grapefruit striation