Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wreaths and Teeth [Full]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 121 122
@Intrusion
I completely missed the CR, sorry x.x
Dragon is now done, but one thing you were missing is the wreath type!

@Gyrfalcon2 @SylvestrisDream
Done!

@Sinbreaker
Sure thing! Slot is now yours.

@AfternoonPigeon
You know, I'd never even considered it. I'd be up for that in a bit, but would want to clear slots/work out pricing first.
@Intrusion
I completely missed the CR, sorry x.x
Dragon is now done, but one thing you were missing is the wreath type!

@Gyrfalcon2 @SylvestrisDream
Done!

@Sinbreaker
Sure thing! Slot is now yours.

@AfternoonPigeon
You know, I'd never even considered it. I'd be up for that in a bit, but would want to clear slots/work out pricing first.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@vendrus
Sorry thorns
@vendrus
Sorry thorns
@Vendrus Awesome! Can you ping me if/when it becomes available?
@Vendrus Awesome! Can you ping me if/when it becomes available?
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@Vendrus

Whew! I was worried I would miss it.

Username: Sinbreaker
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=154355&tab=dragon&did=9261931
Wreath: Leaves
Wreath Colours: Leaves, Green and purple (consistent with an accent I will link)
Apparel: Daredevil cover, darkened eye scar.
Other: I have an accent I would like to add to it? Only apart of it appears on the dragon and it's not a published accent yet, but it's in the process. Here's a link to it https://sta.sh/0cchlbq27lb Just the headvines and runes please. ^^
Sponsoring: Yes, Ripple and Okapi
(Optional) Pinglist: I want to be on your pinglist! (Like, seriously I do cx Your art is amazing!)

How much is all of this together? And would you like me to send payment first?
*sorry if I pinged you more then once, I realized a mistake in my form and edited it
@Vendrus

Whew! I was worried I would miss it.

Username: Sinbreaker
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=154355&tab=dragon&did=9261931
Wreath: Leaves
Wreath Colours: Leaves, Green and purple (consistent with an accent I will link)
Apparel: Daredevil cover, darkened eye scar.
Other: I have an accent I would like to add to it? Only apart of it appears on the dragon and it's not a published accent yet, but it's in the process. Here's a link to it https://sta.sh/0cchlbq27lb Just the headvines and runes please. ^^
Sponsoring: Yes, Ripple and Okapi
(Optional) Pinglist: I want to be on your pinglist! (Like, seriously I do cx Your art is amazing!)

How much is all of this together? And would you like me to send payment first?
*sorry if I pinged you more then once, I realized a mistake in my form and edited it
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@Vendrus I believe there's a slot still open? Would love to claim if I'm not wrong!

Username: Chezza
Dragon link: Mahari
Wreath: Flower
Wreath Colours: Any colours that are complementary with orange! There aren't that many to my knowledge, but I'm happy to leave the colour choices up to you, unless you really want me to choose.
Apparel: Golden Fillet, Teardrop Citrine Earrings
Other: Could I have two sizes? Large and smaller?
Sponsoring: Her secondary isn't visible, so no? Unless I have to sponsor her apparel in which case yes
@Vendrus I believe there's a slot still open? Would love to claim if I'm not wrong!

Username: Chezza
Dragon link: Mahari
Wreath: Flower
Wreath Colours: Any colours that are complementary with orange! There aren't that many to my knowledge, but I'm happy to leave the colour choices up to you, unless you really want me to choose.
Apparel: Golden Fillet, Teardrop Citrine Earrings
Other: Could I have two sizes? Large and smaller?
Sponsoring: Her secondary isn't visible, so no? Unless I have to sponsor her apparel in which case yes

nonbinary.pngqueer.pngnonbinary.png
banner.png
Hello!
Since the slots will most likely be filled, I was wondering if you could add me to the pinglist when a slot opens! Thank you!
Hello!
Since the slots will most likely be filled, I was wondering if you could add me to the pinglist when a slot opens! Thank you!
@Vendrus would you mind adding me to the pinglist for available slots? :) thanks a ton!!
@Vendrus would you mind adding me to the pinglist for available slots? :) thanks a ton!!
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@Vendrus
Woah! This is some fantastic art! May I be added to both of your pinglists?
@Vendrus
Woah! This is some fantastic art! May I be added to both of your pinglists?
R3T9Jmp.pngdeitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif?M8wY2=party.png
@Zerohour
Aw, thank you and you're on the list!

@creepsheeps @Parthurnaax @Sonicboom1629
Added!

@Dracana
Yep, 135g!

@Sinbreaker
Don't worry, edits don't re-ping.
Ripple and Okapi sponsoring for 35kt, eye scar for 5kt, daredevil for 10kt. Accent would be medium, and if you could send me an image with it against the grey base that would be ideal!
All in all, that would come to 190kt. Payment in advance is preferred but not required - you'll just get a watermarked version until payment is sent.

@Chezza
Just got in before slot closure! I gotta say, that is the most spectacularly orange dragon I have ever seen.
Filet is 10kt, earrings 5kt, for a total of 115kt!

@Zerohour
Aw, thank you and you're on the list!

@creepsheeps @Parthurnaax @Sonicboom1629
Added!

@Dracana
Yep, 135g!

@Sinbreaker
Don't worry, edits don't re-ping.
Ripple and Okapi sponsoring for 35kt, eye scar for 5kt, daredevil for 10kt. Accent would be medium, and if you could send me an image with it against the grey base that would be ideal!
All in all, that would come to 190kt. Payment in advance is preferred but not required - you'll just get a watermarked version until payment is sent.

@Chezza
Just got in before slot closure! I gotta say, that is the most spectacularly orange dragon I have ever seen.
Filet is 10kt, earrings 5kt, for a total of 115kt!

jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

Ohh I'm a bit late, darn. xD

Can I be added to the pinglist for open slots please? ^^
@Vendrus

Ohh I'm a bit late, darn. xD

Can I be added to the pinglist for open slots please? ^^
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 121 122