Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sunny's Adopts: Cute and Derpy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/129001933145899008/297090276751572994/unknown.png[/img] [color=transparent]-[/color] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Welcome to Sunny's Adopts, where I try to do cute little dragons for you~ [color=transparent]-[/color] [center][size=6][font=Gabriola]Rules;; [list 1][*]Please do not rush me for the adopt, I use a mouse and sometimes have to take breaks due to my fingers starting to cease. [*]Do not take an adoptable that is not for you, i cannot control this but please do not do this. [*]You are welcome to ask for a ping for the next spot if spots are all full. [*]It is first come first serve, while I do pings, if you do not ask for a reservation for the next spot then if someone fills it before you respond to a ping then they will get the spot over you. I do not do favourites and whoever messages me first about buying the adoptable will get it if we go through with the sale. I will go for the next person that messages and so on until I get though them. [*]Gems, apparel, familiars, and food are welcomed forms of payment as long as they equal the amount that the adoptable costs. Mixed payments are also good. The gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000. [color=transparent]-[/color] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Prices;; [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]30kT/35G for base with previously sponsored genes 20kT/24G to sponsor genes 10kT/11G for simple accents/apparel [color=transparent]-[/color] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Updates;; Adding more breeds when I can as well as doing adopts. I have full time work so it may take longer than it normally would. [color=transparent]-[/color] [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/129001933145899008/323592180167999500/unknown.png[/img] [quote name=Genes][columns]Basic[color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color] Giraffe[nextcol]Basic[color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color] Butterfly[nextcol]Basic Glimmer Underbelly[/columns][/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/129001933145899008/323592297075965953/unknown.png[/img] [quote name=Genes][columns]Basic[color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][nextcol]Basic[color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][color=transparent]-[/color][nextcol]Basic Underbelly[/columns][/quote] [color=transparent]-[/color] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Spots;; [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]1. [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]2. [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]3. 4. [color=transparent]-[/color] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Reservations;; [center][size=5][font=Gabriola] [color=transparent]-[/color] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Pinglist;; [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]@Beezadrella[color=transparent]-[/color] @AuguryOfDarkness[color=transparent]-[/color] @Auries [color=transparent]-[/color] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Finished Examples;; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/129001933145899008/324024925658546196/ruartha.png[/img] [color=transparent]-[/color] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Retired Adopts;; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/129001933145899008/323591056748707840/unknown.png[/img]
unknown.png
-
Welcome to Sunny's Adopts, where I try to do cute little dragons for you~
-
Rules;;
  • Please do not rush me for the adopt, I use a mouse and sometimes have to take breaks due to my fingers starting to cease.
  • Do not take an adoptable that is not for you, i cannot control this but please do not do this.
  • You are welcome to ask for a ping for the next spot if spots are all full.
  • It is first come first serve, while I do pings, if you do not ask for a reservation for the next spot then if someone fills it before you respond to a ping then they will get the spot over you. I do not do favourites and whoever messages me first about buying the adoptable will get it if we go through with the sale. I will go for the next person that messages and so on until I get though them.
  • Gems, apparel, familiars, and food are welcomed forms of payment as long as they equal the amount that the adoptable costs. Mixed payments are also good. The gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000.
    -
    Prices;;
    30kT/35G for base with previously sponsored genes
    20kT/24G to sponsor genes
    10kT/11G for simple accents/apparel
    -
    Updates;; Adding more breeds when I can as well as doing adopts. I have full time work so it may take longer than it normally would.
    -
    unknown.png
    Genes wrote:
    Basic------------------------------------
    Giraffe
    Basic------------------------------------
    Butterfly
    Basic
    Glimmer
    Underbelly
    unknown.png
    Genes wrote:
    Basic------------------------------------ Basic------------------------------------ Basic
    Underbelly
    -
    Spots;;
    -
    Reservations;;

-
    Pinglist;;
    @Beezadrella-
    @AuguryOfDarkness-
    @Auries
    -
    Finished Examples;;
    ruartha.png
    -
    Retired Adopts;;
    unknown.png
sig.gif
@SunNoodle i'd like a ping for new breeds please! :D
@SunNoodle i'd like a ping for new breeds please! :D
@Beezadrella

Of course, will add you there :)
@Beezadrella

Of course, will add you there :)
sig.gif
@SunNoodle These are absolutely adorable! Could I be added to a pinglist for new breeds? I don't own either a bogsneak or a snapper unfortunately, but also don't want to lose this thread :)
@SunNoodle These are absolutely adorable! Could I be added to a pinglist for new breeds? I don't own either a bogsneak or a snapper unfortunately, but also don't want to lose this thread :)
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@AuguryOfDarkness

Of course, thank you so much. I do not personally own a snapper either and only a few bogsneaks. I plan on adding Fae and Spirals soon.
@AuguryOfDarkness

Of course, thank you so much. I do not personally own a snapper either and only a few bogsneaks. I plan on adding Fae and Spirals soon.
sig.gif
Bump.
Bump.
sig.gif
@SunNoodle AAH I love! Can I get one with Iridescent/Spinner/Runes for this boy? (He has Metallic but I like Iri better and might change his primary tbh) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31303103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313032/31303103_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SunNoodle AAH I love! Can I get one with Iridescent/Spinner/Runes for this boy? (He has Metallic but I like Iri better and might change his primary tbh)

31303103_350.png
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNafir

Of course I can do a commission for the lovely boy. I can probably get it started tonight too. It will come to 85kt, though other forms of payment are welcome :) ((I am a big lover of obsidian metallic but iri is nice too )).
@ZenithNafir

Of course I can do a commission for the lovely boy. I can probably get it started tonight too. It will come to 85kt, though other forms of payment are welcome :) ((I am a big lover of obsidian metallic but iri is nice too )).
sig.gif
omg i want! I need a snap one fer my boyo, but i just spent all my treasure on a skin.... I shall start saving up again immediately
@SunNoodle
omg i want! I need a snap one fer my boyo, but i just spent all my treasure on a skin.... I shall start saving up again immediately
@SunNoodle
eZ8WjnI.pngRrWluIA.png
@LleweUnderwood

I would be delighted to do a snapsnap for you, I look forward to doing it~
@LleweUnderwood

I would be delighted to do a snapsnap for you, I look forward to doing it~
sig.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16