Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | -closed-
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@PrinceEridan

I'm really sorry about this. I did not intend to "gatekeep" you from getting adopts.

We decided, as a group of artists, that during conquest pushes we will only accept fodder so we can support dominance better. Originally, this idea was only going to run during profit pushes, but we decided to do fodder only for conquests after the initial run.

Our next profit push is May 7 - 13, and we will again be accepting currency as well as fodder during that push. Again, I'm very sorry about this.
@PrinceEridan

I'm really sorry about this. I did not intend to "gatekeep" you from getting adopts.

We decided, as a group of artists, that during conquest pushes we will only accept fodder so we can support dominance better. Originally, this idea was only going to run during profit pushes, but we decided to do fodder only for conquests after the initial run.

Our next profit push is May 7 - 13, and we will again be accepting currency as well as fodder during that push. Again, I'm very sorry about this.
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Aruakhal could i be added to the pinglist please ? [b]Name:[/b] SpxceJai [b]Artist:[/b] @Hexephra [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30253001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302531/30253001_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Comet Colour:[/b] the basic arcane [b]Payment:[/b] 80 basic, but how do you feel about doing cherub ?
@Aruakhal
could i be added to the pinglist please ?

Name: SpxceJai
Artist: @Hexephra
Dragon:
30253001_350.png

Comet Colour: the basic arcane
Payment: 80 basic, but how do you feel about doing cherub ?
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
[b]Name:[/b] Ezmara [b]Artist:[/b] @Fantastea [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4513723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45138/4513723_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Comet Colour:[/b] Green [b]Payment:[/b] 80 levels (16 dragons at level 5 each) I can send the dragons as soon as I get confirmation. Thanks so much!
Name: Ezmara
Artist: @Fantastea
Dragon:
4513723_350.png

Comet Colour: Green
Payment: 80 levels (16 dragons at level 5 each)

I can send the dragons as soon as I get confirmation. Thanks so much!
Y1DGlH0.png
@Ezmara

Order confirmed! Send the dragons whenever you'd like and I'll get to you fae asap!
@Ezmara

Order confirmed! Send the dragons whenever you'd like and I'll get to you fae asap!
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Saraku Sure you can have both sizes! I'll see what I can do with the overcoat's lining, but I can't promise anything right now. The bandana will be 3 levels and the coat 6 levels, so with the base that's 59 levels total.

@SparkyLurkdragon They're pretty simple, but the coat is quite big, so the wraps will be 3 levels and the coat 6 levels. 5 levels for the Saturn plus the base totals 64 levels total.
@Saraku Sure you can have both sizes! I'll see what I can do with the overcoat's lining, but I can't promise anything right now. The bandana will be 3 levels and the coat 6 levels, so with the base that's 59 levels total.

@SparkyLurkdragon They're pretty simple, but the coat is quite big, so the wraps will be 3 levels and the coat 6 levels. 5 levels for the Saturn plus the base totals 64 levels total.
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@SpxceJai Cherub's been spoken for, so it would be 100 levels with shimmer and spines added on!
@SpxceJai Cherub's been spoken for, so it would be 100 levels with shimmer and spines added on!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra
sounds good !!!
@Hexephra
sounds good !!!
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
@TsarinaTorment

You got it! I likely won't have the time to train them until shortly before or after rollover tonight, but the CRs will be there by the time I go to bed. Thank you! :)
@TsarinaTorment

You got it! I likely won't have the time to train them until shortly before or after rollover tonight, but the CRs will be there by the time I go to bed. Thank you! :)
jtgoRWq.png
Hup!
Hup!
You're all gems
@DreamSeer Order confirmed, send the dragons and I'll get started asap!
@DreamSeer Order confirmed, send the dragons and I'll get started asap!
MX5DgK0.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20