Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Simple tundra adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6
[b]I'm planning to open the shop sometime next month! Ask to be added to the pinglist![/b] I've been working on these privately for a while and I'd like some feedback! [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2mqrek9.png[/img] [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/3583q6a.png[/img] [img]https://s15.postimg.org/7guwx4vgb/Cutout_Tundra_Purple.png[/img] There are a few things I have to work out, such as some tweaks I'd like to make to the base and genes, pricing, [s]the looming threat of procrastination[/s] and a name for them! I'd love any ideas and advice! [s][b]I can also make a free one for anyone who's interested![/b] I can't do apparel or skins right now unless they're really simple, and new genes [i]may[/i] take time, but here's everything I have available so far:[/s] I'm not taking any more requests until I open the shop, sorry! From then on they will cost the monies $$$ [b]Finished Genes[/b] Primary: Basic, cherub, clown, iridescent Secondary: Basic, current, seraph, shimmer (current may require redoing; seraph has been changed!) Tertiary: Basic, contour, crackle, gembond, glimmer, stained, underbelly,piebald, peregrine, okapi [b]Finished Apparel (any color)[/b] [item=mage's nightshade hat] [item=violet lei] [item=glowing purple clawtips] [item=ghost flame collar](currently male only) [item=silver glasses] [item=Silver Halfmoon Spectacles] [item=ebony antlers] [b]Finished Skins/Accents[/b] [skin=18037] [b]Opening Pinglist[/b] SoulLugia11 CursedKaze LaughingZuru Belegorn Unyko iconicity OnceInABlueMoon KaylaEve badgerstripes OtterQueen Inudragon KingSpinosaurus SylphOfHeart Fizzywits Nixpix OnABadBet duiilcet
I'm planning to open the shop sometime next month! Ask to be added to the pinglist!

I've been working on these privately for a while and I'd like some feedback!

2mqrek9.png
3583q6a.png
Cutout_Tundra_Purple.png

There are a few things I have to work out, such as some tweaks I'd like to make to the base and genes, pricing, the looming threat of procrastination and a name for them! I'd love any ideas and advice!

I can also make a free one for anyone who's interested! I can't do apparel or skins right now unless they're really simple, and new genes may take time, but here's everything I have available so far:

I'm not taking any more requests until I open the shop, sorry! From then on they will cost the monies $$$

Finished Genes
Primary: Basic, cherub, clown, iridescent
Secondary: Basic, current, seraph, shimmer (current may require redoing; seraph has been changed!)
Tertiary: Basic, contour, crackle, gembond, glimmer, stained, underbelly,piebald, peregrine, okapi

Finished Apparel (any color)
Mage's Nightshade Hat Violet Lei Glowing Purple Clawtips Ghost Flame Collar (currently male only) Silver Glasses Silver Halfmoon Spectacles Ebony Antlers

Finished Skins/Accents

Opening Pinglist
SoulLugia11 CursedKaze LaughingZuru Belegorn Unyko iconicity OnceInABlueMoon KaylaEve badgerstripes OtterQueen Inudragon KingSpinosaurus SylphOfHeart Fizzywits Nixpix OnABadBet duiilcet
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@Flufferlover

These are adorable! For pricing, I would probably go with 35kt for the base price and then +5kt per unfinished gene or for more complicated genes such as crystal/facet when you've figured those out, and then charge a reasonable price for skins/accents and apparel depending on how complicated it is to do :)
If you do accents and more apparel in the future, I would love to get one of one of my Tundras ^^
@Flufferlover

These are adorable! For pricing, I would probably go with 35kt for the base price and then +5kt per unfinished gene or for more complicated genes such as crystal/facet when you've figured those out, and then charge a reasonable price for skins/accents and apparel depending on how complicated it is to do :)
If you do accents and more apparel in the future, I would love to get one of one of my Tundras ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

Thank you very much for the response! I'll probably start doing apparel and skins in the near future, but it's hard to know given my... habits. By the time I've completed most genes I'll definitely be doing them, though!

AGH I feel so terrified right now- I rarely ever show my art to people, let alone ask their opinion on it! But one of the main reasons I joined the site was to help me overcome my social anxiety, and I rarely have the opportunity to share my drawings with people... and hey, maybe this will also help with my constantly being broke problem! You never know...
@SoulLugia11

Thank you very much for the response! I'll probably start doing apparel and skins in the near future, but it's hard to know given my... habits. By the time I've completed most genes I'll definitely be doing them, though!

AGH I feel so terrified right now- I rarely ever show my art to people, let alone ask their opinion on it! But one of the main reasons I joined the site was to help me overcome my social anxiety, and I rarely have the opportunity to share my drawings with people... and hey, maybe this will also help with my constantly being broke problem! You never know...

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover

That's good to hear! I don't have it as bad as I used to, but I've also dealt with social anxiety, and it's not easy to deal with. I didn't think about that part when I joined the site; I mainly joined because I'm obsessed with dragons and I had to wait for a while to join, but I think it's worth it in the end, and hey, I made a few friends along the way too ^^
I think your art is lovely, and I'm sure others will think so as well :D
@FlufferLover

That's good to hear! I don't have it as bad as I used to, but I've also dealt with social anxiety, and it's not easy to deal with. I didn't think about that part when I joined the site; I mainly joined because I'm obsessed with dragons and I had to wait for a while to join, but I think it's worth it in the end, and hey, I made a few friends along the way too ^^
I think your art is lovely, and I'm sure others will think so as well :D
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

Oh yeah, dragon obsession is another main reason, obviously! I've been drawing all my life and it's basically been 40% dragons, 40% cats, and 20% things adjacent to dragons or cats. Come to think of it, it does seem like the most cat-like breeds are my favorites... huh...
@SoulLugia11

Oh yeah, dragon obsession is another main reason, obviously! I've been drawing all my life and it's basically been 40% dragons, 40% cats, and 20% things adjacent to dragons or cats. Come to think of it, it does seem like the most cat-like breeds are my favorites... huh...

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover

Drawing cats is amazing, mainly their ears though ^^
Mine is pretty much 60% draconic/reptilian creatures, 20% Pokemon/Fakemon, 7% furry creatures (mainly ones with cat like attributes and/or wolf attributes), 10% ghostly/monster OCs, 2% incredibly detailed creatures (most of mine aren't too detailed, though I could be wrong XD), and 1% humans (this is something I almost never draw, I just feel like a perfectionist when I draw them... come to think of it I feel like that whenever I draw pretty much anything)
Most of my favorite breeds are the ones whose poses look cool and ones that I can imagine easily in my head without straining (Mirrors and Tundras are good examples), and just dragons that seem very expressive :)
I have an entire folder of Fakemon that I drew when I was younger, and I look back at them and go "look at how far I've come" because the ones I draw now are so much better, like I have a fire lemur jackalope looking bunny type Fakemon and a reptilian water gator shark looking one (I like that one in particular), I've also drawn a serpent with heads on either side of it's body with weird triangle cyber eyes and matching looks and a fire turtle starter whose body/shell looks like a bomb, and it's tail looks like the piece of string that you light to set it off, I really like my Fakemon, I might redraw them one day :)
@FlufferLover

Drawing cats is amazing, mainly their ears though ^^
Mine is pretty much 60% draconic/reptilian creatures, 20% Pokemon/Fakemon, 7% furry creatures (mainly ones with cat like attributes and/or wolf attributes), 10% ghostly/monster OCs, 2% incredibly detailed creatures (most of mine aren't too detailed, though I could be wrong XD), and 1% humans (this is something I almost never draw, I just feel like a perfectionist when I draw them... come to think of it I feel like that whenever I draw pretty much anything)
Most of my favorite breeds are the ones whose poses look cool and ones that I can imagine easily in my head without straining (Mirrors and Tundras are good examples), and just dragons that seem very expressive :)
I have an entire folder of Fakemon that I drew when I was younger, and I look back at them and go "look at how far I've come" because the ones I draw now are so much better, like I have a fire lemur jackalope looking bunny type Fakemon and a reptilian water gator shark looking one (I like that one in particular), I've also drawn a serpent with heads on either side of it's body with weird triangle cyber eyes and matching looks and a fire turtle starter whose body/shell looks like a bomb, and it's tail looks like the piece of string that you light to set it off, I really like my Fakemon, I might redraw them one day :)
xk7ymDQ.png
@FlufferLover

Please ping me when these are open, I would love some for my tundras~!
@FlufferLover

Please ping me when these are open, I would love some for my tundras~!
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze

I can make some free for you right now, if you don't mind only having simple apparel/accents!
@CursedKaze

I can make some free for you right now, if you don't mind only having simple apparel/accents!

dNCLmdm.png
@flufferlover Aaaah thank you~! If you don't mind could you try making one of this tundra girl with the antlers and the accent but no need for more apparel ^^; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5537229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55373/5537229_350.png[/img] [/url]
@flufferlover

Aaaah thank you~! If you don't mind could you try making one of this tundra girl with the antlers and the accent but no need for more apparel ^^;

5537229_350.png
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze

Seems simple enough- will do!
@CursedKaze

Seems simple enough- will do!

dNCLmdm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6