Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Welcome to My Crib! [UPDATE!]
1 2 3
[center][b]First and foremost, this is a SUPER premature posting. There will be a lot of time and dedication put into this adopt. I want to make sure I have support from the community before I really start digging into this.[/center][/b] So the idea here is to create a (fully) customizable room for your dragons. From wallpaper, to flooring, to decor and furniture, familiars/pets, etc. plus a chibi gijinka form of your dragon featuring different poses, facial expressions, and possible speech bubbles. A chibi anthro version or true version of your dragon may become available in the future. The rooms will come in signature sizes, 100x500, 100x332, and 100x250. I will most likely keep them this small due to working in pixels. I am not the best at pixel art, but doing these will definitely help me improve a great deal. I am trying to figure out how I want to price things. I know there will be a base price differing between the three sizes, and probably a tiny extra for genes for the dragon (since they are pretty small), and decor for your crib. Funding items that do not exist will have prices relative to difficulty. Here are some items that I have outlines for so far. I plan to make way more before I open up shop so there is a nice variety to start from. Obviously these will look much better when fully colored. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Gsrv4SU.png[/img] I plan to make basic room necessities plus many FR based items such as trinkets, dragonmade items, and food that appear as animals and plants that I can convert into pets and plants to decorate your room with. I may also make fake FR items, based off of the dragons and the deities. Think of how a lot of Neopet items are based off of the pets and faeries… So like plush forms and decor based off of the dragons and deities. Probably not right off the bat, but in the future when everything is pretty settled, I may be able to do IRL items and animals, and maybe items based off of other fandoms. So OBVIOUSLY this is going to be a big project, and it will definitely be growing as time goes along. This is also just going to be run by me, so I’m not sure how fast I will be able to get thing thing going. I work and go to school, as well as working on other bigger projects I hope to put out in the near future. But with all that said, I am open to suggestions, and will be here to answer questions, so please ping away! I am super excited for this project and I would love as much feedback as possible to make sure everything will be easy. I will have a pinglists for opening and updates on this project, and whatever else you would like to be pinged for. So just ask! Thank you guys!!
First and foremost, this is a SUPER premature posting. There will be a lot of time and dedication put into this adopt. I want to make sure I have support from the community before I really start digging into this.

So the idea here is to create a (fully) customizable room for your dragons. From wallpaper, to flooring, to decor and furniture, familiars/pets, etc. plus a chibi gijinka form of your dragon featuring different poses, facial expressions, and possible speech bubbles. A chibi anthro version or true version of your dragon may become available in the future.

The rooms will come in signature sizes, 100x500, 100x332, and 100x250. I will most likely keep them this small due to working in pixels. I am not the best at pixel art, but doing these will definitely help me improve a great deal.

I am trying to figure out how I want to price things. I know there will be a base price differing between the three sizes, and probably a tiny extra for genes for the dragon (since they are pretty small), and decor for your crib. Funding items that do not exist will have prices relative to difficulty.

Here are some items that I have outlines for so far. I plan to make way more before I open up shop so there is a nice variety to start from. Obviously these will look much better when fully colored.

Gsrv4SU.png

I plan to make basic room necessities plus many FR based items such as trinkets, dragonmade items, and food that appear as animals and plants that I can convert into pets and plants to decorate your room with. I may also make fake FR items, based off of the dragons and the deities. Think of how a lot of Neopet items are based off of the pets and faeries… So like plush forms and decor based off of the dragons and deities.

Probably not right off the bat, but in the future when everything is pretty settled, I may be able to do IRL items and animals, and maybe items based off of other fandoms.

So OBVIOUSLY this is going to be a big project, and it will definitely be growing as time goes along. This is also just going to be run by me, so I’m not sure how fast I will be able to get thing thing going. I work and go to school, as well as working on other bigger projects I hope to put out in the near future.

But with all that said, I am open to suggestions, and will be here to answer questions, so please ping away! I am super excited for this project and I would love as much feedback as possible to make sure everything will be easy.

I will have a pinglists for opening and updates on this project, and whatever else you would like to be pinged for. So just ask!

Thank you guys!!

KrmR2ZJ.png

platypus
she/her
+2 FR
Updates! 3/23 Here are what some of the gijinkas will look like [img]http://i.imgur.com/Nqoz2Hr.png[/img] Spiral, Bogsneaks, and Coatls respectively.
Updates!

3/23
Here are what some of the gijinkas will look like

Nqoz2Hr.png
Spiral, Bogsneaks, and Coatls respectively.
KrmR2ZJ.png

platypus
she/her
+2 FR
[center][quote= opening pinglist] Unyko Rubygryphon njonquilla SweetEkk0[/quote] [quote= updates]FlufferLover[/quote][/center]
opening pinglist wrote:
Unyko
Rubygryphon
njonquilla
SweetEkk0
updates wrote:
FlufferLover
KrmR2ZJ.png

platypus
she/her
+2 FR
xx
xx
KrmR2ZJ.png

platypus
she/her
+2 FR
xx
xx
KrmR2ZJ.png

platypus
she/her
+2 FR
Updated!
Updated!
KrmR2ZJ.png

platypus
she/her
+2 FR
@platypus
This is so cute, I'd be interesting in getting one of these one day.

I think you could also sell the tiny gijinkas separately as well, just in case someone doesn't want a to get room but want to get a gijinka, cause they are adorable, but I'd probably at get a tiny room for one of my dragons.
@platypus
This is so cute, I'd be interesting in getting one of these one day.

I think you could also sell the tiny gijinkas separately as well, just in case someone doesn't want a to get room but want to get a gijinka, cause they are adorable, but I'd probably at get a tiny room for one of my dragons.
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@platypus
O: I'd love to be on that opening pinglist! These are adorable, and I'd love so many. ;u;
@platypus
O: I'd love to be on that opening pinglist! These are adorable, and I'd love so many. ;u;
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Rubygryphon
Yes, I was also thinking of selling the gijinkas separately! Would you like to be put on the opening pinglist?

@Unyko
Got it! Thank you for your interest!! c:
@Rubygryphon
Yes, I was also thinking of selling the gijinkas separately! Would you like to be put on the opening pinglist?

@Unyko
Got it! Thank you for your interest!! c:
KrmR2ZJ.png

platypus
she/her
+2 FR
@platypus
Yes Please~
@platypus
Yes Please~
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
1 2 3