Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (Ended)
1 2 3
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/E0Ozi4k.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kMwwG4I.png[/img] [size=5][size=5][b]Adoptable Template Auction[/size] [s]Bids End: March 31, 23:59[/s] [i]Ended Early - March 19, 19:00[/i] Current Bid: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2142313/2#post_26167800]1100 - Ecaflip[/url][/size] Minimum Bid Increase: 25g[/b] Accepting bids in gems only. To bid, ping me & last bidder with your new bid amount. ------ [i][b]500g[/b]: Simple Support[/i] Buyer may PM me to seek support for up to 1 month after auction end on using the PSD file, how to run their thread, how to handle particular aspects of artwork creation or customer management, etc. [i][b]1000g[/b]: Continued Support[/i] Buyer may PM me to seek continued support for up to 3 months after auction end on using the PSD file, how to run their thread, how to handle particular aspects of artwork creation or customer management, etc. [i][b]2500g[/b]: Skype Tutorial[/i] On conclusion of auction, I will schedule a Skype screen-share call with you to show you how I use the PSD, including the techniques I use to create genes. ----- [b]What is this?[/b] I don't have the time or energy to produce this complicated adoptable as I had hoped. As the art is enjoyable and has gathered a bit of interest, I am hoping to auction it off so that it remains in the community. [b]Why would I buy this?[/b] Even if you only use the 8 Primary, 8 Secondary, and 4 Tertiary genes (along with options and eye styles) I have set up, you will be able to take a decent amount of orders to complete adoptables for paying customers. [b]How would I get the files?[/b] I will upload the PSD into my Dropbox and supply you with a link to collect it at your convenience. I will also supply you with a Google Doc link to collect the code for my thread setup. [b]How do I use this?[/b] It is not a good idea to buy this if you do not know how to use Adobe CC 2015, layer styles, or lack a digital drawing tablet. It will be almost useless if you lack these abilities. I cannot export it for other programs, I cannot teach you in detail how to use layer styles, and I cannot help you acquire a tablet. [b]How can I profit off of this?[/b] The winner of the auction essentially purchases an unlimited, exclusive license for this lineart and file. They can modify, expand, and delete parts of it as they choose. They can choose to open adoptables at any price, use it exclusively for their own dragons, or disperse it publicly to be used by anyone with access. I will forfeit all right to profit from this adopt, only reserving the right to use it for my own private dragons. [b]Can you please just make me one...[/b] No, I am very sorry, but I cannot afford the time right now to work on this. Sorry. Feel free to watch this thread to see who wins the auction. [img]http://i.imgur.com/L05cYND.png[/img] [i](sample shyral, as visible from activated layers below)[/i] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/uTWeUBu.png[/img] [nextcol][b]Auction Includes:[/b] PSD file for Shyral Adopt, layer hierarchy as shown, to produce an adopt as sampled above. Exclusive rights to modify, develop, reduce, and update the supplied PSD file to produce adoptables for your own unlimited profit. Full code for initial Shyral thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2129563/1]as found here[/url], including permission to save/use all templates and headers as found within. Depending on price, may also include Skype tutorial and continued Q&A to assist you. [b]Recommended Pricing:[/b] $1.50 USD via Paypal 150 gems 175,000 treasure ----- [b]PSD Details:[/b] File created in CC2015 Original Art Size: 1923px x 1564px, 300dpi Intended Output: 500px wide PNG Thick line brush width: 50px Thin line brush width: 25px General brush style: Heavy opacity, soft edges [b]General Editing Tips:[/b] Most layers have [i]Color Overlay[/i] layer effects applied, which can be eyedropped from pasted scries of the desired dragon as needed. Some layers have [i]Locks[/i]; these layers do not need to be changed to fit the gene template, or do not have color options available. Most gene templates have [i]2-3 layers[/i] each, which are labeled to be easily understood and applied. Export using [i]Save for Web...[/i] in the main menu. This will allow you to specify save location and size of the saved file. Layer bundles are color-coded. Red is Primary Genes, Green is Secondary Genes, Blue is Tertiary Genes, Yellow is Eyes, Grey is Universal. ----- [b]Completed Primary Genes:[/b] Basic Cherub Crystal Iridescent Metal Poison Skink Vipera [b]Completed Secondary Genes:[/b] Basic Alloy Facet Hypnotic Shimmer Seraph Spinner Toxin [b]Completed Tertiary Genes:[/b] Circuit Glimmer Thylacine Underbelly [b]Completed Options:[/b] Dark Scars Full Sparkles Glimmer Sparkles Light Scars Points Primary Sparkles Pointy Secondary Sparkles Splatter Stitches [b]Completed Eye Options:[/b] Color of signature is tied into eye color Guilty (half-lidded, looking back) Paranoid (slit, looking back) Scared (large pupil, looking forward) Shy (half-lidded, looking forward) [b]Basic Gradients:[/b] Can be used to quickly select areas to color for new gene templates [/columns] [quote=Pinglist][size=1]@Intrusion @StygianForm @Vulpess @RooksandRocks @Valishtu @Crownings @Tavvy @TropicalPancakes @riskyblue @humerussin @CrazyassBat @Himochi @Adamonstro @AiDeeKay @ThirtyOne @SoulLugia11 @Hippalectryon @Reochi @DirkJake @Exaltier @Unyko @watermellon[/quote]
E0Ozi4k.png
kMwwG4I.png

Adoptable Template Auction
Bids End: March 31, 23:59
Ended Early - March 19, 19:00

Current Bid: 1100 - Ecaflip

Minimum Bid Increase: 25g

Accepting bids in gems only.
To bid, ping me & last bidder with your new bid amount.

500g: Simple Support
Buyer may PM me to seek support for up to 1 month after auction end on using the PSD file, how to run their thread, how to handle particular aspects of artwork creation or customer management, etc.

1000g: Continued Support
Buyer may PM me to seek continued support for up to 3 months after auction end on using the PSD file, how to run their thread, how to handle particular aspects of artwork creation or customer management, etc.

2500g: Skype Tutorial
On conclusion of auction, I will schedule a Skype screen-share call with you to show you how I use the PSD, including the techniques I use to create genes.

What is this?

I don't have the time or energy to produce this complicated adoptable as I had hoped. As the art is enjoyable and has gathered a bit of interest, I am hoping to auction it off so that it remains in the community.

Why would I buy this?

Even if you only use the 8 Primary, 8 Secondary, and 4 Tertiary genes (along with options and eye styles) I have set up, you will be able to take a decent amount of orders to complete adoptables for paying customers.

How would I get the files?

I will upload the PSD into my Dropbox and supply you with a link to collect it at your convenience. I will also supply you with a Google Doc link to collect the code for my thread setup.

How do I use this?

It is not a good idea to buy this if you do not know how to use Adobe CC 2015, layer styles, or lack a digital drawing tablet. It will be almost useless if you lack these abilities. I cannot export it for other programs, I cannot teach you in detail how to use layer styles, and I cannot help you acquire a tablet.

How can I profit off of this?

The winner of the auction essentially purchases an unlimited, exclusive license for this lineart and file. They can modify, expand, and delete parts of it as they choose. They can choose to open adoptables at any price, use it exclusively for their own dragons, or disperse it publicly to be used by anyone with access. I will forfeit all right to profit from this adopt, only reserving the right to use it for my own private dragons.

Can you please just make me one...

No, I am very sorry, but I cannot afford the time right now to work on this. Sorry. Feel free to watch this thread to see who wins the auction.

L05cYND.png
(sample shyral, as visible from activated layers below)
uTWeUBu.png Auction Includes:

PSD file for Shyral Adopt, layer hierarchy as shown, to produce an adopt as sampled above.

Exclusive rights to modify, develop, reduce, and update the supplied PSD file to produce adoptables for your own unlimited profit.

Full code for initial Shyral thread as found here, including permission to save/use all templates and headers as found within.

Depending on price, may also include Skype tutorial and continued Q&A to assist you.

Recommended Pricing:

$1.50 USD via Paypal
150 gems
175,000 treasure

PSD Details:

File created in CC2015

Original Art Size: 1923px x 1564px, 300dpi
Intended Output: 500px wide PNG

Thick line brush width: 50px
Thin line brush width: 25px
General brush style: Heavy opacity, soft edges

General Editing Tips:

Most layers have Color Overlay layer effects applied, which can be eyedropped from pasted scries of the desired dragon as needed.

Some layers have Locks; these layers do not need to be changed to fit the gene template, or do not have color options available.

Most gene templates have 2-3 layers each, which are labeled to be easily understood and applied.

Export using Save for Web... in the main menu. This will allow you to specify save location and size of the saved file.

Layer bundles are color-coded. Red is Primary Genes, Green is Secondary Genes, Blue is Tertiary Genes, Yellow is Eyes, Grey is Universal.

Completed Primary Genes:

Basic
Cherub
Crystal
Iridescent
Metal
Poison
Skink
Vipera

Completed Secondary Genes:

Basic
Alloy
Facet
Hypnotic
Shimmer
Seraph
Spinner
Toxin

Completed Tertiary Genes:

Circuit
Glimmer
Thylacine
Underbelly

Completed Options:

Dark Scars
Full Sparkles
Glimmer Sparkles
Light Scars
Pointy
Secondary Sparkles
Splatter
Stitches

Completed Eye Options:

Color of signature is tied into eye color

Guilty (half-lidded, looking back)
Paranoid (slit, looking back)
Scared (large pupil, looking forward)
Shy (half-lidded, looking forward)

Basic Gradients:

Can be used to quickly select areas to color for new gene templates

Rve7uPU.png
50g!

@Hyzo ((not sure if youre already subbed to the thread?))
50g!

@Hyzo ((not sure if youre already subbed to the thread?))
vbbq61.png
@hyzo @dirkjake

75g :3
@hyzo @dirkjake

75g :3
@Exaltier @Hyzo

100g
@Exaltier @Hyzo

100g
vbbq61.png
@Hyzo @DirkJake

125g