Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Skydancer busts - 20kt!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@xxDawn

OMG thank you so much!!! She looks soooo amazing! I love her! You are so sweet to do that for me! :)
@xxDawn

OMG thank you so much!!! She looks soooo amazing! I love her! You are so sweet to do that for me! :)
ytF7ngA.png
@CosmicKitty It's no problem at all! Thank you so much for ordering!
@CosmicKitty It's no problem at all! Thank you so much for ordering!
icFTUOQ.gif
@Knightess So sorry for the delay!

Here's your invoice:

2 x 20kt - bases
2 x 2kt (butterfly)
2 x 2kt (cherub)
2kt (glimmer)

Totalling 40kt + 8kt + 2kt = 50kt or 50 gems.

If you are still interested, please send a CR so I can get started! Feel free to mix the currency in any way you would like :)
@Knightess So sorry for the delay!

Here's your invoice:

2 x 20kt - bases
2 x 2kt (butterfly)
2 x 2kt (cherub)
2kt (glimmer)

Totalling 40kt + 8kt + 2kt = 50kt or 50 gems.

If you are still interested, please send a CR so I can get started! Feel free to mix the currency in any way you would like :)
icFTUOQ.gif
No worries at all! CR sent, thank you! <3
No worries at all! CR sent, thank you! <3
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
Dragon's name: Chikyuu Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=1&gender=0&tert=154&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=36&auth=d3e27c862a5bcba0a097f30c4472e27531e03253&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Genes: Poison/Toxin/Glimmer Eye style: Flat Eye colour: Brown Other: Up to you! Payment: Treasure. If my math is right 20kt + 5kt to unlock poison +2kt for toxin +2kt for glimmer = 29kt? Please and thanks!
Dragon's name: Chikyuu
Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=1&gender=0&tert=154&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=36&auth=d3e27c862a5bcba0a097f30c4472e27531e03253&dummyext=prev.png
Genes: Poison/Toxin/Glimmer
Eye style: Flat
Eye colour: Brown
Other: Up to you!
Payment: Treasure. If my math is right 20kt + 5kt to unlock poison +2kt for toxin +2kt for glimmer = 29kt?

Please and thanks!
9hqcHsy.png HdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.png

sNuSVZA.pngjccRWgS.png
WjJZ2Rn.pngJvUa9ma.png
@ThrowTheBones thank you for ordering! I'll put you on the waiting list and ping you when a spot opens up. Your maths is perfect :)
@ThrowTheBones thank you for ordering! I'll put you on the waiting list and ping you when a spot opens up. Your maths is perfect :)
icFTUOQ.gif
Dragon's name: Nupe Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=225218&tab=dragon&did=23462457][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234625/23462457_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: Clown, basic, basic Eye style: (normal,flat or star) normal Eye colour: (can be any color) just her usual eyes Other: make the lines a dark (dry bloodish) red Payment: (gems/treasure/mix?) treasure I don't know how to maths so can you tell me the price?
Dragon's name: Nupe
Dragon: 23462457_350.png
Genes: Clown, basic, basic
Eye style: (normal,flat or star) normal
Eye colour: (can be any color) just her usual eyes
Other: make the lines a dark (dry bloodish) red
Payment: (gems/treasure/mix?) treasure
I don't know how to maths so can you tell me the price?
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt Thank you for ordering! I'm full at the moment but I can definitely add you to the waiting list! I'll ping you when I can start working on her :) the price would be 25kt (20 kt base + 5kt for clown).
@SweetToothArt Thank you for ordering! I'm full at the moment but I can definitely add you to the waiting list! I'll ping you when I can start working on her :) the price would be 25kt (20 kt base + 5kt for clown).
icFTUOQ.gif
Ty!
Ty!
7NebxtL.jpg
@xxDawn Great! Should I send you a CR with the payment now anyway? Or should I wait until a spot opens?
@xxDawn Great! Should I send you a CR with the payment now anyway? Or should I wait until a spot opens?
9hqcHsy.png HdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.png

sNuSVZA.pngjccRWgS.png
WjJZ2Rn.pngJvUa9ma.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7