Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Amphinoodle Adopts || closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@thegracefuldeer Yep!

@AiDeeKay I'd rather not do the lace, but I can do the accent for 20kt, if that's alright?

@NaturalFeel Alright! I'll mark you down and get started as soon as I can ^w^
@thegracefuldeer Yep!

@AiDeeKay I'd rather not do the lace, but I can do the accent for 20kt, if that's alright?

@NaturalFeel Alright! I'll mark you down and get started as soon as I can ^w^
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@PinkieKeen Sure! I'll put you down and get started soon :D
@PinkieKeen Sure! I'll put you down and get started soon :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein
Just checking, the payment is 75000kt right? :x
@Laeyein
Just checking, the payment is 75000kt right? :x
@Laeyein Picture of your Spiral/dragon to be Spiralfied:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16370749] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163708/16370749_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: Treasure Paying before or after it's completed: After Anything else I should know? I would like the mask on the accent done, would it be possible to get it? The designs on the wings can be ignored How much would he be?
@Laeyein
Picture of your Spiral/dragon to be Spiralfied:
16370749_350.png

Payment: Treasure
Paying before or after it's completed: After
Anything else I should know?
I would like the mask on the accent done, would it be possible to get it? The designs on the wings can be ignored
How much would he be?
85c5b65ac3cfb41eebea2171e6174e41.png
@NaturalFeel Yup! Feel free to send it whenever you'd like!
@NaturalFeel Yup! Feel free to send it whenever you'd like!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@thegracefuldeer Sounds good! The mask would be an extra 15kt, bringing the total to 90kt.
@thegracefuldeer Sounds good! The mask would be an extra 15kt, bringing the total to 90kt.
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein
Ok, thank you! Can I change when I pay to before though? I didn't think you'd respond so quickly, and I have to get off for a while.
@Laeyein
Ok, thank you! Can I change when I pay to before though? I didn't think you'd respond so quickly, and I have to get off for a while.
85c5b65ac3cfb41eebea2171e6174e41.png
@Laeyein
aAH such wings! :'D would you be accepting a skin or so as payment? would you also be able to make a skin?
@Laeyein
aAH such wings! :'D would you be accepting a skin or so as payment? would you also be able to make a skin?
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@thegracefuldeer Sure! Feel free to send it whenever you'd like!

@Fellefan That depends on the skin; what do you have to offer? As for making a skin, would you mean like a skin of this adopt?
@thegracefuldeer Sure! Feel free to send it whenever you'd like!

@Fellefan That depends on the skin; what do you have to offer? As for making a skin, would you mean like a skin of this adopt?
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein hello! i'm interested in your spiral adopts! would you perhaps be interested in a stack of [item=mimic powder] as partial payment? thank you.
@Laeyein

hello! i'm interested in your spiral adopts! would you perhaps be interested in a stack of Mimic Powder as partial payment? thank you.
1122lulua.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35