Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FLATLEAVES] Imperial Adopts | OPEN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@nemodave sounds perfect if you ask me <3
becsig_by_bajanmightyena-db6f393.png
Bec | JinxTrash | 281849

nonbinary_by_agent_pits-d88h441.png they_them_by_agent_pits-d88i5w0.png
✘ Tumblr ✘
✘Dragon Mascot ✘
✘ Adoptable Shop ✘
Bec | JinxTrash | 281849

✘ Tumblr ✘
✘Dragon Mascot ✘
✘ Adoptable Shop ✘
@nemodave
On second thought, I think I can't afford the girl atm :( I just realized that I've ordered a lot of stuff recently and most of my money is either stuck at crossroads or set aside for other commissions. So, Hinoki first, ok? :D And I'll see if I have enough left for Hedwig after that...

He will be 58500t, right? I'll send a CR in a sec!
@nemodave
On second thought, I think I can't afford the girl atm :( I just realized that I've ordered a lot of stuff recently and most of my money is either stuck at crossroads or set aside for other commissions. So, Hinoki first, ok? :D And I'll see if I have enough left for Hedwig after that...

He will be 58500t, right? I'll send a CR in a sec!
@Valemora

I know you don't know me but I'm willing to pay IRL money so you can get the adoptable of your lovely imperial girl. That's if ya want!
@Valemora

I know you don't know me but I'm willing to pay IRL money so you can get the adoptable of your lovely imperial girl. That's if ya want!
Bec | JinxTrash | 281849

✘ Tumblr ✘
✘Dragon Mascot ✘
✘ Adoptable Shop ✘
@JinxTrash
OMG, that's very generous of you! :D I wouldn't agree to that, tbh, as I feel awkward doing that but I think that nemodave would be glad to receive more cash, so... I'd like to pay you back later, though, or would you like a bio, maybe? Not sure what else I can offer :D
@JinxTrash
OMG, that's very generous of you! :D I wouldn't agree to that, tbh, as I feel awkward doing that but I think that nemodave would be glad to receive more cash, so... I'd like to pay you back later, though, or would you like a bio, maybe? Not sure what else I can offer :D
@Valemora

It's my pleasure really! I think these little adopts are amazing and deserve WAY more attention then what they've had so far!
I don't really mind, how you pay me back, but I do like the idea of receiving a bio off you. Most of my dragons don't have them, expect for a brief outline of them. So it be nice if you can help me with them ;;
@Valemora

It's my pleasure really! I think these little adopts are amazing and deserve WAY more attention then what they've had so far!
I don't really mind, how you pay me back, but I do like the idea of receiving a bio off you. Most of my dragons don't have them, expect for a brief outline of them. So it be nice if you can help me with them ;;
Bec | JinxTrash | 281849

✘ Tumblr ✘
✘Dragon Mascot ✘
✘ Adoptable Shop ✘
@JinxTrash
Agreed! :D I think the problem is that there are a lot of imp adopts, harder to get noticed that way... I've been ordering a lot of adopts lately, and sometimes I see really nice shops with lots of empty slots, while others with the similar art quality have loooong ping lists and dozens of pages of comments. Wonder why that happens. Oh well, more adopts for me! XD

Awesome! :3 I'd be happy to do that, writing about other people's dragons is a nice experience! Now we just need to wait for @nemodave's reply, I guess :D
@JinxTrash
Agreed! :D I think the problem is that there are a lot of imp adopts, harder to get noticed that way... I've been ordering a lot of adopts lately, and sometimes I see really nice shops with lots of empty slots, while others with the similar art quality have loooong ping lists and dozens of pages of comments. Wonder why that happens. Oh well, more adopts for me! XD

Awesome! :3 I'd be happy to do that, writing about other people's dragons is a nice experience! Now we just need to wait for @nemodave's reply, I guess :D
@Valemora @JinxTrash
((You guys are so nice what even))

Starting a paypal is harder than I though- would you mind if I just pmed it to you later, JinxTrash? It'll be $3 for yours and $5 for Valemora's because of the skin. Is that alright?

Thank you both so much!!
@Valemora @JinxTrash
((You guys are so nice what even))

Starting a paypal is harder than I though- would you mind if I just pmed it to you later, JinxTrash? It'll be $3 for yours and $5 for Valemora's because of the skin. Is that alright?

Thank you both so much!!
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave That's sounds perfect to me <3 My pleasure to help out and everything so I don't mind paying for both when you get PayPal sorted!
@nemodave That's sounds perfect to me <3 My pleasure to help out and everything so I don't mind paying for both when you get PayPal sorted!
Bec | JinxTrash | 281849

✘ Tumblr ✘
✘Dragon Mascot ✘
✘ Adoptable Shop ✘
@Valemora finished owo hope you like it
ARgFbPh.jpg

@JinxTrash i'm so sorry about how long it's taking with Paypal// i'm still figuring things out with it. I haven't found the time to fix my bank account yet, should have time by maybe monday depending?...BUT! I have started with your adopt already, it should be ready in a few days~
@Valemora finished owo hope you like it
ARgFbPh.jpg

@JinxTrash i'm so sorry about how long it's taking with Paypal// i'm still figuring things out with it. I haven't found the time to fix my bank account yet, should have time by maybe monday depending?...BUT! I have started with your adopt already, it should be ready in a few days~
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19