Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Plentiful Protectors ~
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 181 182
@Fellefan OH MY GODS I AM SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU!! ;w; I really appreciate this! Okay so I have a slightly odd request. I have two tundra. They have lore that makes them sort of twins. However they are Identical the only difference is one has wind eyes and the other has water. I'd like the one with wind eyes to have a full mane and the one with water to have split. They are both fully basic dragons. I was wondering what it would cost me to get two of the same dragon but with tweeks? [u]A tundra please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] < [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603/60200_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/813/81230_350.png[/img] [/url] > [b]Genes:[/b] < Basic > [b]Apparel:[/b] <None > [b]Mane:[/b] < full for the first, split for the second if all goes well > [b]Payment:[/b] < treasure & gems 50/50> [b]Anything else:[/b] < Just the above thank you so much for your patience and time! >
@Fellefan

OH MY GODS I AM SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU!! ;w; I really appreciate this!

Okay so I have a slightly odd request. I have two tundra. They have lore that makes them sort of twins. However they are Identical the only difference is one has wind eyes and the other has water. I'd like the one with wind eyes to have a full mane and the one with water to have split. They are both fully basic dragons. I was wondering what it would cost me to get two of the same dragon but with tweeks?

A tundra please~
Dragon:
<
60200_350.png

and

81230_350.png
>
Genes:
< Basic >
Apparel:
<None >
Mane:
< full for the first, split for the second if all goes well >
Payment:
< treasure & gems 50/50>
Anything else:
< Just the above thank you so much for your patience and time! >
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc
hm, this is quite the special case.. I'd say you can just pay the normal price of one adopt and then 10kt extra to get a modified version of it, which will be for the twin. so 60kt total (30kt and 30g if you wanna split it) does that sound alright?
@Ragnaroc
hm, this is quite the special case.. I'd say you can just pay the normal price of one adopt and then 10kt extra to get a modified version of it, which will be for the twin. so 60kt total (30kt and 30g if you wanna split it) does that sound alright?
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

That sounds prefect! I'll just send over payment then?
@Fellefan

That sounds prefect! I'll just send over payment then?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc
yup go ahead! I'll have your adopts ready in a bit~
@Ragnaroc
yup go ahead! I'll have your adopts ready in a bit~
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
A tundra please~
Dragon:
< insert dragon here >
Genes:
< list all the genes you want in >
Apparel:
< keep in mind I don't make most >
Mane:
< split or full, see options >
Payment:
< treasure / gems / paypal / bribe >
Anything else:
< details? insert what you're bribing with here >
@Fellefan
A tundra please~
Dragon:
< insert dragon here >
Genes:
< list all the genes you want in >
Apparel:
< keep in mind I don't make most >
Mane:
< split or full, see options >
Payment:
< treasure / gems / paypal / bribe >
Anything else:
< details? insert what you're bribing with here >
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
I started a new gene project and is all out of cash from getting ancient lair, woops. let's open some slots!

open for about 5-ish slots.
you can claim a slot but fill it out right away.

aand they're gone. so fast. waow. ♥
if you missed it don't worry, I'm most likely going to be opening more within the next week so keep an eye out!

ping list~
let me know if there was a double ping, something was weird with the list but I think it's fine.
@ViolentFemmes @Techmox @Deessel @SamuelMaybird @Dreamcoyote @ShadyRabbit @Mudguts @Sinfirmitas @Rosemund @Niharike @Ragnaroc @Areo @graphicmacaroon
@Crescentstar711 @KingSpinosaurus @LaughingZuru @wingedRenegade
@TeenyTinyDragon @Silverhame @poppylilly @Cyrya @Trickilicky
@nay279 @wrecknrule @DarkAlyzer @Khyra @Saraku @KitKatJo @Birdleap18
@SylphOfHeart @Faileas @InkDrops @Alskasaur @BrilliantBlue @EmergencyRoom
@LittleDoctor @snowpea @mama280 @Valishtu @Twye @A9X @Duskflame
@Bezaleel @alaneyes @CursedKaze @idlewildly @vaihdokas @VikingPriest
@LtDarkDoom @PebblesV @Poiichy @Valikor @Thuviel @sQld @PostalBromeliad @Bekuno @H2ODelirious @Scarvez @brytewolf @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @lleweunderwood @Lyka @Ambitious @Taerar @blazingsnark @IceOtter @Warriorgirl1234 @yourlocalbirb @Fuchsia @Belegorn @OnABadBet @SterlingKat @AlisterGlory @Whukee123 @Otter112233 @FauveNox @kiing45 @ashenik @felinekind @Wonderling @kataclysm13 @boxparts @Inudragon @soulykins @desiher @PheonixPonder @Azurenight @Hyzo @Emberglo @Kelu @astaprophecy @Lela125 @shadowdawn199 @Snipe @Shenzai @NlCKname @MegaBanette @Watercolour @queenhelixxia @FangOfTheVoid @StayingBehind @AwayfromBirdland @gloomykuma @EverAutumn @Cerdae @Korynia @Gratlanty @lizzytiki @TwilightDreams @Schwarzfeder @TheoDemoine @JurassicPark @Tahrovin @hat17 @Mintiani @TomSwifty @halcy @Ashtar @BoulderEnder @BlueHorse @tidecaller @FirozTaverbi @Genevra @Onikuma @selenomancy @13SadSlugs @Chiimera @Kururin @Thrawn @popla42 @RandomPurple @Mondschatten @MahuruRaji @Hinumi @Dinraal @OtterQueen @Prosciutto @Funke @FlufferLover @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @Nahtanha @LehLora @Kano3Shuuya @dragon2109 @mrgbmommy @SleepyDrago @Leopardmask @TheNightDancer @BlackRayser @Being @Silverhame @volker @pianoboi @ClearLakes44 @Cathat @lizzytiki @TheDragonsQueen @Huntess @misfitmiskatonic @Selah @Jyxxie @Sharkra @amphiptere @snowki @Apfelobst @Rashakiro @renepolumorfous @AceCavalier @MiraMac @Gyrfalcon2 @SimFeetUnder @gabyann @kaaoqi @FeridBathory @Fanartsy @Latias @HerrWolf @adorableVagabond @After @Amanda @SpaceSnakes @Rockelle @Drag0n5 @SnoringHyena @porcupie @raistardragon @HuntressWizard @StarTatami @DemonKitty13 @Polyhymnia @adelenedawner @Morigan @pickpocket @Laevateinn @HighFives @Kuzcat @Callater @Wraith296 @SoullessWendigo @PickedYou @Faeninaa @strikhedoniak @Hahoe @dudodo @StarstruckHare @Selik @Gorwen @ineedhelp @Myndris @chowboys @Emberwolf @Egwu @Crim @Meebo @shadowdawn199 @KingRenly @nekosysteme @Veylaron
I started a new gene project and is all out of cash from getting ancient lair, woops. let's open some slots!

open for about 5-ish slots.
you can claim a slot but fill it out right away.

aand they're gone. so fast. waow. ♥
if you missed it don't worry, I'm most likely going to be opening more within the next week so keep an eye out!

ping list~
let me know if there was a double ping, something was weird with the list but I think it's fine.
@ViolentFemmes @Techmox @Deessel @SamuelMaybird @Dreamcoyote @ShadyRabbit @Mudguts @Sinfirmitas @Rosemund @Niharike @Ragnaroc @Areo @graphicmacaroon
@Crescentstar711 @KingSpinosaurus @LaughingZuru @wingedRenegade
@TeenyTinyDragon @Silverhame @poppylilly @Cyrya @Trickilicky
@nay279 @wrecknrule @DarkAlyzer @Khyra @Saraku @KitKatJo @Birdleap18
@SylphOfHeart @Faileas @InkDrops @Alskasaur @BrilliantBlue @EmergencyRoom
@LittleDoctor @snowpea @mama280 @Valishtu @Twye @A9X @Duskflame
@Bezaleel @alaneyes @CursedKaze @idlewildly @vaihdokas @VikingPriest
@LtDarkDoom @PebblesV @Poiichy @Valikor @Thuviel @sQld @PostalBromeliad @Bekuno @H2ODelirious @Scarvez @brytewolf @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @lleweunderwood @Lyka @Ambitious @Taerar @blazingsnark @IceOtter @Warriorgirl1234 @yourlocalbirb @Fuchsia @Belegorn @OnABadBet @SterlingKat @AlisterGlory @Whukee123 @Otter112233 @FauveNox @kiing45 @ashenik @felinekind @Wonderling @kataclysm13 @boxparts @Inudragon @soulykins @desiher @PheonixPonder @Azurenight @Hyzo @Emberglo @Kelu @astaprophecy @Lela125 @shadowdawn199 @Snipe @Shenzai @NlCKname @MegaBanette @Watercolour @queenhelixxia @FangOfTheVoid @StayingBehind @AwayfromBirdland @gloomykuma @EverAutumn @Cerdae @Korynia @Gratlanty @lizzytiki @TwilightDreams @Schwarzfeder @TheoDemoine @JurassicPark @Tahrovin @hat17 @Mintiani @TomSwifty @halcy @Ashtar @BoulderEnder @BlueHorse @tidecaller @FirozTaverbi @Genevra @Onikuma @selenomancy @13SadSlugs @Chiimera @Kururin @Thrawn @popla42 @RandomPurple @Mondschatten @MahuruRaji @Hinumi @Dinraal @OtterQueen @Prosciutto @Funke @FlufferLover @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @Nahtanha @LehLora @Kano3Shuuya @dragon2109 @mrgbmommy @SleepyDrago @Leopardmask @TheNightDancer @BlackRayser @Being @Silverhame @volker @pianoboi @ClearLakes44 @Cathat @lizzytiki @TheDragonsQueen @Huntess @misfitmiskatonic @Selah @Jyxxie @Sharkra @amphiptere @snowki @Apfelobst @Rashakiro @renepolumorfous @AceCavalier @MiraMac @Gyrfalcon2 @SimFeetUnder @gabyann @kaaoqi @FeridBathory @Fanartsy @Latias @HerrWolf @adorableVagabond @After @Amanda @SpaceSnakes @Rockelle @Drag0n5 @SnoringHyena @porcupie @raistardragon @HuntressWizard @StarTatami @DemonKitty13 @Polyhymnia @adelenedawner @Morigan @pickpocket @Laevateinn @HighFives @Kuzcat @Callater @Wraith296 @SoullessWendigo @PickedYou @Faeninaa @strikhedoniak @Hahoe @dudodo @StarstruckHare @Selik @Gorwen @ineedhelp @Myndris @chowboys @Emberwolf @Egwu @Crim @Meebo @shadowdawn199 @KingRenly @nekosysteme @Veylaron
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan [u]A mirror please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23936615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239367/23936615_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Iri, current, underbelly [b]Apparel:[/b] none [b]Change mouth color?[/b] no [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Anything else:[/b]nope, just ping me with the price and I'll set up a cr or pm oops accidentally (oops fixed it)
@Fellefan
A mirror please~
Dragon:

23936615_350.png

Genes: Iri, current, underbelly
Apparel: none
Change mouth color? no
Payment: treasure
Anything else:nope, just ping me with the price and I'll set up a cr or pm
oops accidentally (oops fixed it)
Webp_net_resizeimage_4.pngWebp_net_resizeimage_5.pnggooswampbadge.gif
@Fellefan [u]A mirror please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8654808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86549/8654808_350.png[/img] [/url] With no apparel: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=8299e770fdb93eecba40c41b94de12fe63a7970f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] Primary Navy Iridescent Secondary Lavender Shimmer Tertiary Black Crackle Eye Type Lightning Common [b]Apparel:[/b] None [b]Change mouth color?[/b] I want it blue like above [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Anything else:[/b] I guess nothing really Thanksss! ^^
@Fellefan
A mirror please~
Dragon:

8654808_350.png

With no apparel:
dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=8299e770fdb93eecba40c41b94de12fe63a7970f&dummyext=prev.png
Genes:
Primary Navy Iridescent
Secondary Lavender Shimmer
Tertiary Black Crackle
Eye Type Lightning Common
Apparel:
None
Change mouth color?
I want it blue like above
Payment:
Treasure
Anything else:
I guess nothing really

Thanksss! ^^
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
If someone else has been waiting for a slot and hasn't purchased an adopt yet, I'm okay with giving them my slot
@Fellefan I'll give my slot to @ViolentFemmes since I don't actually have enough of these breeds in my lair. Is that okay ^^"
If someone else has been waiting for a slot and hasn't purchased an adopt yet, I'm okay with giving them my slot
@Fellefan I'll give my slot to @ViolentFemmes since I don't actually have enough of these breeds in my lair. Is that okay ^^"
@Fellefan [u]A guardian please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43931003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439311/43931003_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Navy Starmap/Sapphire Constellation/Twilight Opal [b]Apparel:[/b] Light Halo [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Anything else:[/b] Can I bribe for her accent? I'm offering a Windbound mask.
@Fellefan
A guardian please~
Dragon:

43931003_350.png

Genes:
Navy Starmap/Sapphire Constellation/Twilight Opal
Apparel:
Light Halo
Payment:
treasure
Anything else:
Can I bribe for her accent? I'm offering a Windbound mask.
qCJC5AV.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 181 182