Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Plentiful Protectors ~
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 181 182
alright you're all filled in, let's do this!

@Amanda
both genes needs to be funded, so 50kt for tiger (due to its time-consuming complexity) and 10kt for seraph (since it only changes the wings and not mane)
comes to a total of 110kt.

@AdeleneDawner
oh what a lovely gal! faecrazy lady over here
all genes need to be funded, 40kt for jupiter, 30kt for alloy and 10kt for contour.
it would be a total of 130kt/130g. I am actually looking for a few golden seraph apparel, if you have any of those? also looking for a sepia rose thorn collar. but other than that, I'm not currently looking for other things in particular and would prefer gem payment.

@Renepolumorfous
my first guardian order, and it's for one of my favorite guardians nonetheless, how excited I am! ♥
I can make the emblem for an extra 10kt, but I don't think I will be able to make the earrings and accent without a bribe and I'm currently not supposed to take bribes.. are you still interested, with only the emblem? your total cost would be 60kt/60g.

@Rashakiro
trail needs to be funded and it would cost 20kt, but sadly my tundras are all covered in fur and have no visible underbellies, which means capsule is not visible and can't really be ordered. I hope that's still alright.
your total cost is 70kt!

@CursedKaze
both genes needs to be funded, seraph would be 20kt and crackle 50kt due to all the detailed complexity, and the fact I've never done a crackle before so it's gonna take a lot of time figuring it out.. s:
it would be a total of 120kt.

@hat17
those apparels are too big and complex and needs to be bribed to make, which I'm currently not taking. do you still want to order with this dragon with no apparel, or would you like to change your order?
with this current dragon you'd have to fund iridescent which costs 50kt, making it a total of 100kt/100g.

@Fanartsy
the hat would need to be bribed and I'm not taking bribes, but I can change the head's color for sure! if you however don't want to order this dragon without the hat, you're free to change your order to another dragon.
if you choose to keep this mirror, he'd cost 60g.
alright you're all filled in, let's do this!

@Amanda
both genes needs to be funded, so 50kt for tiger (due to its time-consuming complexity) and 10kt for seraph (since it only changes the wings and not mane)
comes to a total of 110kt.

@AdeleneDawner
oh what a lovely gal! faecrazy lady over here
all genes need to be funded, 40kt for jupiter, 30kt for alloy and 10kt for contour.
it would be a total of 130kt/130g. I am actually looking for a few golden seraph apparel, if you have any of those? also looking for a sepia rose thorn collar. but other than that, I'm not currently looking for other things in particular and would prefer gem payment.

@Renepolumorfous
my first guardian order, and it's for one of my favorite guardians nonetheless, how excited I am! ♥
I can make the emblem for an extra 10kt, but I don't think I will be able to make the earrings and accent without a bribe and I'm currently not supposed to take bribes.. are you still interested, with only the emblem? your total cost would be 60kt/60g.

@Rashakiro
trail needs to be funded and it would cost 20kt, but sadly my tundras are all covered in fur and have no visible underbellies, which means capsule is not visible and can't really be ordered. I hope that's still alright.
your total cost is 70kt!

@CursedKaze
both genes needs to be funded, seraph would be 20kt and crackle 50kt due to all the detailed complexity, and the fact I've never done a crackle before so it's gonna take a lot of time figuring it out.. s:
it would be a total of 120kt.

@hat17
those apparels are too big and complex and needs to be bribed to make, which I'm currently not taking. do you still want to order with this dragon with no apparel, or would you like to change your order?
with this current dragon you'd have to fund iridescent which costs 50kt, making it a total of 100kt/100g.

@Fanartsy
the hat would need to be bribed and I'm not taking bribes, but I can change the head's color for sure! if you however don't want to order this dragon without the hat, you're free to change your order to another dragon.
if you choose to keep this mirror, he'd cost 60g.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

That works for me! I'll send the payment ^^
@Fellefan

That works for me! I'll send the payment ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fellefan
Updated the original post order!
Thank you!
@Fellefan
Updated the original post order!
Thank you!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Fellefan 130g sounds good to me, I'll send a CR.
@Fellefan 130g sounds good to me, I'll send a CR.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@hat17
no worries at all. c:
that apparel is small and simple yeah, I can make it for 20kt!
pinstripes and firefly genes needs to be funded, they'd be 50kt and 30kt.
it'd all be a total of 150kt/150g. if that's alright with you, could you please edit your old post with the new dragon? it's easier for me to keep track of all orders that way ♥
@hat17
no worries at all. c:
that apparel is small and simple yeah, I can make it for 20kt!
pinstripes and firefly genes needs to be funded, they'd be 50kt and 30kt.
it'd all be a total of 150kt/150g. if that's alright with you, could you please edit your old post with the new dragon? it's easier for me to keep track of all orders that way ♥
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

*blush* og I'm glad you like her. I really want some art for her from you.
Hmmm I see...
Alright what if the earrings are more simplifide and no accent?
Or get into some waitinglist for bribes?
Or get your artistic permission paint them myself on her?

It took me a while to catch this slot so yeah I 'm interested a lot.
@Fellefan

*blush* og I'm glad you like her. I really want some art for her from you.
Hmmm I see...
Alright what if the earrings are more simplifide and no accent?
Or get into some waitinglist for bribes?
Or get your artistic permission paint them myself on her?

It took me a while to catch this slot so yeah I 'm interested a lot.
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@Fellefan
Sure, that's perfect. I'll edit the old post right now, as well as payment. :)
@Fellefan
Sure, that's perfect. I'll edit the old post right now, as well as payment. :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Renepolumorfous
hm, I could perhaps make the earrings a bit simpler than normal.. yeah, that could work! it'd be an extra 20kt/20g then, a total of 80g.
I wouldn't normally allow people to edit my adopts, but I'm no stranger to your art talent so if you want to add the accent yourself then you have my permission to do so~
@Renepolumorfous
hm, I could perhaps make the earrings a bit simpler than normal.. yeah, that could work! it'd be an extra 20kt/20g then, a total of 80g.
I wouldn't normally allow people to edit my adopts, but I'm no stranger to your art talent so if you want to add the accent yourself then you have my permission to do so~
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
Awesome, thank you so much! I'm so excited because love this base.
Sending over the gems ~<3
@Fellefan
Awesome, thank you so much! I'm so excited because love this base.
Sending over the gems ~<3
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
(Edit)
I'll just save the info so I can be faster next time :p
(Edit)
I'll just save the info so I can be faster next time :p
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 181 182