Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Plentiful Protectors ~
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 181 182
@Kano3Shuuya
very sorry, but I'm gonna have to decline. I'm very picky with my affiliates and your shop doesn't seem to match mine. please don't take offence, and I wish you all the best with your shop~
@Kano3Shuuya
very sorry, but I'm gonna have to decline. I'm very picky with my affiliates and your shop doesn't seem to match mine. please don't take offence, and I wish you all the best with your shop~
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan its okay! thank you anyways your tundras and guardians are amazing!
@Fellefan its okay! thank you anyways your tundras and guardians are amazing!
Kano3Shuuya.png
first off, sorry if you get double pinged from this!
secondly, I'm going to list everyone still waiting for me to finish their order. if you're pinged here then please read trough this first part, then find your name below for further details.

I will give you all two options;
1, wait a little longer and I shall finish your order. or 2, get a refund.

if you choose to wait, then splendid! I just hope your dragons haven't been sold or changed.. but if so then I'll do into detail personally with you further below.

if you want a refund then no problem. I should be able to refund most people, but if not then I shall find an alternative option for it. wither way, you shall get your money back I promise!

alternatively I can make another dragon of yours. let me know what you think and we can haggle!

that's that. now I will go into detail with every person, so please find your name!

@Faileas
-your order post-
you paid: 150g

your dragon seem to have remained the same, I can easily finish it. I actually think I started on it but never got trough with it since I got stuck on how to make the opal gene blend together with my base.. but with my new "skills" I don't think it's a problem anymore!
so would you like me to try and tackle it, or would you prefer a refund?

@Mudguts
-your order post-

you seem to still own the dragon and genes are unchanged, what is your choice?

@KitKatJo
-your order post-

@VikingPriest
-your order post-
you paid: 70g

I can make him and the apparel we discussed (kerchief and a scar) if you'd like! if you'd like something changed about that order, do let me know.
but if you're no longer interested, the refund is ofc available.

@LtDarkDoom
-your order post-
you paid: 35kt

I have skink finished now, so if you still want him made just let me know and I'll whip him up in a heartbeat!

@penantiomers
-your order post-
you paid: 85kt

@PebblesV
-your order post-
you paid: 75kt

first off, sorry if you get double pinged from this!
secondly, I'm going to list everyone still waiting for me to finish their order. if you're pinged here then please read trough this first part, then find your name below for further details.

I will give you all two options;
1, wait a little longer and I shall finish your order. or 2, get a refund.

if you choose to wait, then splendid! I just hope your dragons haven't been sold or changed.. but if so then I'll do into detail personally with you further below.

if you want a refund then no problem. I should be able to refund most people, but if not then I shall find an alternative option for it. wither way, you shall get your money back I promise!

alternatively I can make another dragon of yours. let me know what you think and we can haggle!

that's that. now I will go into detail with every person, so please find your name!

@Faileas
-your order post-

your dragon seem to have remained the same, I can easily finish it. I actually think I started on it but never got trough with it since I got stuck on how to make the opal gene blend together with my base.. but with my new "skills" I don't think it's a problem anymore!
so would you like me to try and tackle it, or would you prefer a refund?

@Mudguts
-your order post-

@KitKatJo
-your order post-

@VikingPriest
-your order post-
you paid: 70g

I can make him and the apparel we discussed (kerchief and a scar) if you'd like! if you'd like something changed about that order, do let me know.
but if you're no longer interested, the refund is ofc available.

@LtDarkDoom
-your order post-
you paid: 35kt

I have skink finished now, so if you still want him made just let me know and I'll whip him up in a heartbeat!

@penantiomers
-your order post-
you paid: 85kt

@PebblesV
-your order post-
you paid: 75kt

fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan art block sucks, I've got a few unfinished stitching projects due to that.
The guardian base is so proud and majestic! I've got a new girl that's got to have one, but first tuns!
@Fellefan art block sucks, I've got a few unfinished stitching projects due to that.
The guardian base is so proud and majestic! I've got a new girl that's got to have one, but first tuns!
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@Fellefan

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE BACK! I AM SO GLAD!! It's AWESOME to hear you are doing better. <3 I can't wait for my turn! The new base looks FANTASTIC.
I am still WEAK for that tuntun FLOOF though!
@Fellefan

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE BACK! I AM SO GLAD!! It's AWESOME to hear you are doing better. <3 I can't wait for my turn! The new base looks FANTASTIC.
I am still WEAK for that tuntun FLOOF though!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Fellefan

Thanks for getting back to me! I would like to keep my order. I adore your tundra base. I can't wait to see the finished art. :D
@Fellefan

Thanks for getting back to me! I would like to keep my order. I adore your tundra base. I can't wait to see the finished art. :D
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Fellefan
That guardian sure looks majestic and proud to be guarding its charge! 10/10 design. <3
@Fellefan
That guardian sure looks majestic and proud to be guarding its charge! 10/10 design. <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
So happy to see that you're coming back! <3
So happy to see that you're coming back! <3
oh... my ... god that guardian looks gorgeous *_*
oh... my ... god that guardian looks gorgeous *_*
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@fellefan I totally know how that goes. I understand, And I'm grateful that you have been transparent with us and able to work with us on this matter. I'm glad your artblock is gone!

As for my order, I would still like to wait for it to be done. However, I was intending on changing her secondary to striation - if you would be able to do that one, I'd appreciate it, but if not, her current genes are perfectly okay too!!
@fellefan I totally know how that goes. I understand, And I'm grateful that you have been transparent with us and able to work with us on this matter. I'm glad your artblock is gone!

As for my order, I would still like to wait for it to be done. However, I was intending on changing her secondary to striation - if you would be able to do that one, I'd appreciate it, but if not, her current genes are perfectly okay too!!
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 181 182