Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Plentiful Protectors ~
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 181 182
I need money so I can get some of these they are great!!
I need money so I can get some of these they are great!!
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Man if tundras actually looked like that I would have so many. Great shop!
Man if tundras actually looked like that I would have so many. Great shop!
shop_banner.png
[center][b]here comes an update; I'm not dead![/b] yet.[/center] [u]no, the shop is [b]NOT OPEN[/b] yet, this is only an update[/u]. sorry for my sudden hiatus, but let me tell you what's been going on with me this past half year. I've been not feeling in the art mood for many many months, and the list of art things I had to do seemed like a mountain and it only made me not want to do them even more.. I've been doing bits and pieces of art every now and then, but I haven't been activly doing art the way I used to, and to be honest it's been a pretty chill time! but now I feel like as soon as I start making art, I never want to stop! so I thought it was about time to go trough my to-do list and finish or refund the people who are still waiting (very sorry about that) and then keep moving forward! thank you all for the nice comments on this shop, you've all helped me realize that I really want to keep on doing these. a huge hug to all of you~ ♥ [i]tldr; had artblock for months, coming back now.[/i] I will after this post make another post and ping every person still waiting for their order to ask if they would like a refund. [center][b]GLORIOUS GUARDIANS on the way![/b][/center] I've finally gotten inspiration to how I want my guardian base, and as an apology for my absence, here's the sketch wip! I will simplify it and clean it up to make it match the other bases. the beard will ofc be gender specific. [img]https://s5.postimg.org/6ejij1hsn/wip.png[/img] I've always liked the simple but odd shape of guardian wings and always wondered how they'd look fully open but both male and female have them folded over, so this is how I imagine they'd look! I wanted something simple but majestic for the pose and, well, [i]glorious[/i]. so a proud sitting guardian felt like the perfect thing, I really hope you all agree. what you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥ [i]if you want to be added to my pinglist then it is self-editable.[/i] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1481-LJfV9QLuPBa35h_d3FAVzTyyqXn5x4R1AURFRng/edit?usp=sharing]>here's the link<[/url] [i]-pinglist was here-[/i]
here comes an update; I'm not dead! yet.

no, the shop is NOT OPEN yet, this is only an update.

sorry for my sudden hiatus, but let me tell you what's been going on with me this past half year.
I've been not feeling in the art mood for many many months, and the list of art things I had to do seemed like a mountain and it only made me not want to do them even more.. I've been doing bits and pieces of art every now and then, but I haven't been activly doing art the way I used to, and to be honest it's been a pretty chill time! but now I feel like as soon as I start making art, I never want to stop!
so I thought it was about time to go trough my to-do list and finish or refund the people who are still waiting (very sorry about that) and then keep moving forward!
thank you all for the nice comments on this shop, you've all helped me realize that I really want to keep on doing these. a huge hug to all of you~ ♥

tldr; had artblock for months, coming back now.

I will after this post make another post and ping every person still waiting for their order to ask if they would like a refund.

GLORIOUS GUARDIANS on the way!
I've finally gotten inspiration to how I want my guardian base, and as an apology for my absence, here's the sketch wip!
I will simplify it and clean it up to make it match the other bases. the beard will ofc be gender specific.
wip.png
I've always liked the simple but odd shape of guardian wings and always wondered how they'd look fully open but both male and female have them folded over, so this is how I imagine they'd look!
I wanted something simple but majestic for the pose and, well, glorious. so a proud sitting guardian felt like the perfect thing, I really hope you all agree.
what you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥

if you want to be added to my pinglist then it is self-editable. >here's the link<

-pinglist was here-
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
Very sorry to hear you've had such bad artist's block. It's very hard to get out of those slumps for sure =/

Wow! The pose is definitely lovely! I do like seeing their wings fully spread out since the FR images don't show that ^^ I eagerly await when you do open again with your beautiful art.
@Fellefan
Very sorry to hear you've had such bad artist's block. It's very hard to get out of those slumps for sure =/

Wow! The pose is definitely lovely! I do like seeing their wings fully spread out since the FR images don't show that ^^ I eagerly await when you do open again with your beautiful art.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Fellefan
I am so happy that your back!! I love the new pose
If you didn't want people to post yet I'll delete this comment :)
@Fellefan
I am so happy that your back!! I love the new pose
If you didn't want people to post yet I'll delete this comment :)
@Fellefan would you like to become affiliates?
@Fellefan would you like to become affiliates?
Kano3Shuuya.png
The Guardian looks amazing! (I really want a Tundra.)
The Guardian looks amazing! (I really want a Tundra.)
mM2VM9X.png
@Kano3Shuuya
that fully depends on your shop, I usually want to be affiliates to shops with the same breeds. but show me what you've got and we'll see!
@Kano3Shuuya
that fully depends on your shop, I usually want to be affiliates to shops with the same breeds. but show me what you've got and we'll see!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
Love the new Guardian pose! No worries about hiatuses, art inspiration is a fickle thing and cannot be rushed :)
Love the new Guardian pose! No worries about hiatuses, art inspiration is a fickle thing and cannot be rushed :)
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@Fellefan I dont have a banner yet, but its gijinkas and frontal busts!
@Fellefan I dont have a banner yet, but its gijinkas and frontal busts!
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 181 182