Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Snapbeans 2.0 - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Boopadoop8

That's fine! I'll just keep her on the worklist and the other two can go to the waitlist so you only have to pay for one at a time, at your own pace.
@Boopadoop8

That's fine! I'll just keep her on the worklist and the other two can go to the waitlist so you only have to pay for one at a time, at your own pace.
@Gidgetech

thanks
@Gidgetech

thanks
@Boopadoop8

No problem! Just send along payment (mentioning it's for Tulleada) when you're able and I'll get her done as soon as I can for you.
@Boopadoop8

No problem! Just send along payment (mentioning it's for Tulleada) when you're able and I'll get her done as soon as I can for you.
@Gidgetech

I will have the money soon, I have 80'000 right now, might take a day or so
@Gidgetech

I will have the money soon, I have 80'000 right now, might take a day or so
@Boopadoop8

No rush! I plan to have this shop open for a while.
@Boopadoop8

No rush! I plan to have this shop open for a while.
@Gidgetech

thanks so much! I really wanted a snap bean for Tulleada ever since I saw them, I saw them while looking at parents of parents of Tulleada and I found honeycream with one and I was searching and I found snapbeans, and i like that you show the good side of snappers, everyone thinks they're ugly, I think they're the best breed ever
@Gidgetech

thanks so much! I really wanted a snap bean for Tulleada ever since I saw them, I saw them while looking at parents of parents of Tulleada and I found honeycream with one and I was searching and I found snapbeans, and i like that you show the good side of snappers, everyone thinks they're ugly, I think they're the best breed ever
@Boopadoop8

Oh gosh, that makes me so happy to see! I never expected snapbeans to spread like they did, but I'm so happy to hear that they're still out there and people are still finding them and loving them.

And yes, Snappers deserve love, too! It was the hatchlings that made me fall in love with them, originally (and users like Snapdragon and Tackysnaps). But over time I've come to love them all, and they're a lot of fun to draw! The first dragon I ever bought was a Snapper, and she's still a proud part of my lair.
@Boopadoop8

Oh gosh, that makes me so happy to see! I never expected snapbeans to spread like they did, but I'm so happy to hear that they're still out there and people are still finding them and loving them.

And yes, Snappers deserve love, too! It was the hatchlings that made me fall in love with them, originally (and users like Snapdragon and Tackysnaps). But over time I've come to love them all, and they're a lot of fun to draw! The first dragon I ever bought was a Snapper, and she's still a proud part of my lair.
@Gidgetech

my first dragon I got was my snapper Tulleada, I mixed the names of two of the ancestors names, my friend has Ada and she has a snap bean, I was asking her where she got it and she told me, all those snapper pictures look gorgeous, I can't wait to see what Tulleada's one would look like, I'm so exited!
@Gidgetech

my first dragon I got was my snapper Tulleada, I mixed the names of two of the ancestors names, my friend has Ada and she has a snap bean, I was asking her where she got it and she told me, all those snapper pictures look gorgeous, I can't wait to see what Tulleada's one would look like, I'm so exited!
@Gidgetech

That is correct. Just the dragon and their genes. Thank You!
@Gidgetech

That is correct. Just the dragon and their genes. Thank You!
IMZbI9C.png
@Shevrock [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/0aa5/f/2017/044/5/b/snapbean_aubrey_2_by_gidgetech-daz0a4b.png[/img] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/ed2d/f/2017/044/e/3/snapbean_pugsley_by_gidgetech-dayzp3i.png[/img] Thank you so much for ordering, please let me know if anything needs editing!
@Shevrock

snapbean_aubrey_2_by_gidgetech-daz0a4b.png

snapbean_pugsley_by_gidgetech-dayzp3i.png

Thank you so much for ordering, please let me know if anything needs editing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19