Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Snapbeans 2.0 - Closed
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Moonlace

Ahhh! Welcome back! The accent will cost a bit extra to have, mostly due to the small details in the leaves, pinecones and cardinal.

In total, this snapbean will cost 200 gems (100 base and 100 for the accent - unless you wanted only the snow and leaves, then it'd only be an extra 50). Apparel of equivalent cost is totally fine, so if this price seems fair feel free to go on ahead and send the payment along and I'll get to work on your snapbean (it may take a little longer, due to tiny details I'll be drawing from scratch, but should be done sometime tomorrow).
@Moonlace

Ahhh! Welcome back! The accent will cost a bit extra to have, mostly due to the small details in the leaves, pinecones and cardinal.

In total, this snapbean will cost 200 gems (100 base and 100 for the accent - unless you wanted only the snow and leaves, then it'd only be an extra 50). Apparel of equivalent cost is totally fine, so if this price seems fair feel free to go on ahead and send the payment along and I'll get to work on your snapbean (it may take a little longer, due to tiny details I'll be drawing from scratch, but should be done sometime tomorrow).
@gidgetech
Sent a CR that should total 200g. And I didn't notice the cardinal until you pointed it out.
@gidgetech
Sent a CR that should total 200g. And I didn't notice the cardinal until you pointed it out.
OWMus8Y.png
@gidgetech are you open for orders .
@gidgetech are you open for orders .
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike

I am indeed! If ever my shop is not open, I'll try to have large and bold text on the front page and the most recent page of the thread.

But, as this is not the case: I am indeed open and hope to be so for a while yet! Welcome!
@Niharike

I am indeed! If ever my shop is not open, I'll try to have large and bold text on the front page and the most recent page of the thread.

But, as this is not the case: I am indeed open and hope to be so for a while yet! Welcome!
@Gidgetech ty so much Dragon(s) To Be Adoptable-ized : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=405030] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4051/405030_350.png[/img] [/url] Form of Payment : gems Anything Special? : No
@Gidgetech ty so much

Dragon(s) To Be Adoptable-ized :
405030_350.png

Form of Payment : gems
Anything Special? : No
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike

Goodness she's gorgeous! I've got you on the list, so whenever you're ready to send payment feel free! She should be done by tomorrow! (and, if you'd like, I can color her horns and toes that gold color for no extra charge, just let me know)
@Niharike

Goodness she's gorgeous! I've got you on the list, so whenever you're ready to send payment feel free! She should be done by tomorrow! (and, if you'd like, I can color her horns and toes that gold color for no extra charge, just let me know)
@Gidgetech I'd love to have her toes changed. I'll send payment now
@Gidgetech I'd love to have her toes changed. I'll send payment now
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Moonlace Got her done right before bed! [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/037f/f/2017/082/3/a/snapbean_babushka_by_gidgetech-db3bzwk.png[/img] Thanks for ordering and please let me know if anything needs editing!
@Moonlace

Got her done right before bed!

snapbean_babushka_by_gidgetech-db3bzwk.png

Thanks for ordering and please let me know if anything needs editing!
@Niharike

Real quick before I got to sleep for the night (your snapbean is prepped and will be finished tomorrow when I wake up) did you Just want the toes colored gold, or all the bits that aren't the accent filigree on her tummy? Just want to make sure I get this right for you!
@Niharike

Real quick before I got to sleep for the night (your snapbean is prepped and will be finished tomorrow when I wake up) did you Just want the toes colored gold, or all the bits that aren't the accent filigree on her tummy? Just want to make sure I get this right for you!
@Gidgetech all the bits if it isn't too much trouble :)
@Gidgetech all the bits if it isn't too much trouble :)
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19