Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Xarilin's Adopts [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@thefaceradar I would def be able to do those two ye! I could do the coatl rather quick, I've been thinking of redoing my Crystal/Facet combo but I don't have many opinions other than my own so! ;w; This is what a Crys/Facet/Glim would look like! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Jl2Kh7i.png[/img]
@thefaceradar

I would def be able to do those two ye!
I could do the coatl rather quick, I've been thinking of redoing my Crystal/Facet combo but I don't have many opinions other than my own so! ;w;

This is what a Crys/Facet/Glim would look like!
Jl2Kh7i.png
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@Xarilin
that looks awesome, i would love to see something like that\! Thanks :D
@Xarilin
that looks awesome, i would love to see something like that\! Thanks :D
@thefaceradar

I should have the coatl done soon then, and I'll work on the WC asap! c:
@thefaceradar

I should have the coatl done soon then, and I'll work on the WC asap! c:
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin I understand you way too well and sadly my current next lair expansion is 1100000 without discount and way too many gen 1 wanting a. genes b. gem genes *deep sigh*
@Xarilin I understand you way too well and sadly my current next lair expansion is 1100000 without discount and way too many gen 1 wanting a. genes b. gem genes *deep sigh*
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya

Ohhh man D:
Good luck on the lair expansion / geneing though!
I'm cheering you on from the side lines~ ;w;
@Cyrya

Ohhh man D:
Good luck on the lair expansion / geneing though!
I'm cheering you on from the side lines~ ;w;
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin thanks xD I'll need all the luck in the world xD good luck with your geneing project too :D
@Xarilin thanks xD I'll need all the luck in the world xD good luck with your geneing project too :D
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Xarilin

Thank you! Unfortunately I don't have the funds right now, but I've bookmarked your shop for future reference c:
@Xarilin

Thank you! Unfortunately I don't have the funds right now, but I've bookmarked your shop for future reference c:
6fwmTnR.png
@thefaceradar

Just to make sure you know because sometimes pings can be weird, your adopts are in pickup! :D
@thefaceradar

Just to make sure you know because sometimes pings can be weird, your adopts are in pickup! :D
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
Also, pinging GAP because I'm open~
Im so sorry for any mispings or double pings! ;w;;

snipped!
Also, pinging GAP because I'm open~
Im so sorry for any mispings or double pings! ;w;;

snipped!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin

Would you possibly do skins/accents/apparel? I have a dragon that I would love one of these for, his he has an accent that gives him ears (my avatar dragon) and one guy who has roundhorns. Are those doable, or no? c:
@Xarilin

Would you possibly do skins/accents/apparel? I have a dragon that I would love one of these for, his he has an accent that gives him ears (my avatar dragon) and one guy who has roundhorns. Are those doable, or no? c:
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22