Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Clya's Crafty Corner- STARFALL SLOTS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
@Clya
Looks awesome! Thank you so much! :D
@Clya
Looks awesome! Thank you so much! :D
Sorry for the late response, I've been gone for a while! She looks gorgeous though, thank you!!
Sorry for the late response, I've been gone for a while! She looks gorgeous though, thank you!!
8j8hyWs.pngvVrQcei.png
@theroiprocepios
@Birdskull
@Cyrya

Hello all! I am currently accepting a unique form of payment... USD!

But I don't get ANY of it, instead it goes through Commissions Against Cancer, a charity project run by myself, and you still get a neat-o spiral adopt!

How much you ask?

Well... only 3 dollars! And this covers all apparel, genes.. everything except for skins/accents. Just ping me here with the spiral AFTER you have sent in the money through Paypal at the following website ******/DrawTheCure. You can also link the spiral in a Paypal message there if you prefer.

These USD adopts will be done before my regular orders (after I complete @JinxMoonstone 's order momentarily <3) and will be done asap.

I may also be offering new adopts for the same offer, so please keep an eye out! This offer only stands for my shop and not for anyone who just stumbles upon the website. So make sure to spread the word and direct others here who may be interested in a spiral adopt... or direct others to the website!

Thank you all, have a wonderful day!
@theroiprocepios
@Birdskull
@Cyrya

Hello all! I am currently accepting a unique form of payment... USD!

But I don't get ANY of it, instead it goes through Commissions Against Cancer, a charity project run by myself, and you still get a neat-o spiral adopt!

How much you ask?

Well... only 3 dollars! And this covers all apparel, genes.. everything except for skins/accents. Just ping me here with the spiral AFTER you have sent in the money through Paypal at the following website ******/DrawTheCure. You can also link the spiral in a Paypal message there if you prefer.

These USD adopts will be done before my regular orders (after I complete @JinxMoonstone 's order momentarily <3) and will be done asap.

I may also be offering new adopts for the same offer, so please keep an eye out! This offer only stands for my shop and not for anyone who just stumbles upon the website. So make sure to spread the word and direct others here who may be interested in a spiral adopt... or direct others to the website!

Thank you all, have a wonderful day!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@JinxMoonstone [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZT0VEf1.png[/img] Sorry about the delay! Enjoy!
@JinxMoonstone
ZT0VEf1.png
Sorry about the delay! Enjoy!
@Clya

Great, thank you!
@Clya

Great, thank you!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Bump!
Bump!
@Clya
I'd love a ping for new breeds please ;w;
@Clya
I'd love a ping for new breeds please ;w;
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@Clya [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30163307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301634/30163307_350.png[/img] [/url] She would be 35000, right?
@Clya

30163307_350.png

She would be 35000, right?
tcy2Evc.pngKit_194_1-7-4-18-0-1-1-6-0.pngZntl9BS.pngog1nrYo.giftumblr_oofcnbO3bS1v8lm95o7_r1_100.pngtumblr_oqvykgeZGC1v2xlrno1_100.png
@badwolfash
Yep!
Send payment when ready~

@ClearLakes44
Of course!
@badwolfash
Yep!
Send payment when ready~

@ClearLakes44
Of course!
@badwolfash sorry for the delay, I redid cherub because I wasn't happy with how I did it before, so please let me know if anything needs fixing! Enjoy! [img]http://i.imgur.com/VczMxg9.png[/img]
@badwolfash
sorry for the delay, I redid cherub because I wasn't happy with how I did it before, so please let me know if anything needs fixing!

Enjoy!
VczMxg9.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40