Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Clya's Crafty Corner- STARFALL SLOTS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@KurtCobain
Whenever you are most comfortable! I won't post here until I receive payment, but you can wait until I post here saying it is complete :)
@KurtCobain
Whenever you are most comfortable! I won't post here until I receive payment, but you can wait until I post here saying it is complete :)
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya
Sounds good to me~
When and how should I send it?
@Clya
Sounds good to me~
When and how should I send it?
@Clya Could I please get one of this girl? ;u; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19222837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192229/19222837_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel not necessary!
@Clya Could I please get one of this girl? ;u;
19222837_350.png

Apparel not necessary!
8j8hyWs.pngvVrQcei.png
@Reochi
Cr/Pm... whichever you are good with and you can send before I finish or after I tell you I finish- but I won't post it here until after I receive payment.
@Reochi
Cr/Pm... whichever you are good with and you can send before I finish or after I tell you I finish- but I won't post it here until after I receive payment.
You can send payment through CR or PM before or after I finish your adopt. I will not post here with your finished adopt if I have not received payment, but I will notify you if it is complete. If I received payment before-hand I will post here immediately with the finished adopt. If you send it through CR I can leave it in limbo until the moment I complete your adopt. Please notify me if you wish to pay in gems, all calculations defaults to treasure.

@Toriel
Okay! I'll do the checkered mantle, aviator coat, and headgear. The total, as stated before, is 35,000 base +Wings

@theroiprocepios
The Total is 35,000! I would be willing to do his glasses for an extra 5,000 more since they seem simple enough.
And added to the General Pinglist!

@Birdskull
Added!
The total will be 37,000.
Would you mind telling me what the colors are since they are different from the actual dragon's colors?

@TheAdoptedBeta
Of course! Your total will be 35,000.
You can send payment through CR or PM before or after I finish your adopt. I will not post here with your finished adopt if I have not received payment, but I will notify you if it is complete. If I received payment before-hand I will post here immediately with the finished adopt. If you send it through CR I can leave it in limbo until the moment I complete your adopt. Please notify me if you wish to pay in gems, all calculations defaults to treasure.

@Toriel
Okay! I'll do the checkered mantle, aviator coat, and headgear. The total, as stated before, is 35,000 base +Wings

@theroiprocepios
The Total is 35,000! I would be willing to do his glasses for an extra 5,000 more since they seem simple enough.
And added to the General Pinglist!

@Birdskull
Added!
The total will be 37,000.
Would you mind telling me what the colors are since they are different from the actual dragon's colors?

@TheAdoptedBeta
Of course! Your total will be 35,000.
@Clya
The colors are Ivory/Leaf/Spring, just how they appeared prior to the color wheel expansion update.
@Clya
The colors are Ivory/Leaf/Spring, just how they appeared prior to the color wheel expansion update.
general list I guess for my single spiral xD
general list I guess for my single spiral xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Clya payment sent! Thank you for including the glasses!
@Clya payment sent! Thank you for including the glasses!
A little bump before I head off to bed <3
A little bump before I head off to bed <3
@KurtCobain
Your adoptable is complete! Send payment and I will post <3
@KurtCobain
Your adoptable is complete! Send payment and I will post <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40