Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Teeny Imperials! [Retired!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@Hideki (Sorry that took so long to get back to you! Worked a 10hr shift today unexpectedly. x.x) [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21831156][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218312/21831156_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Method (treasure/gem):[/b] Gems [b]Genes:[/b] Iridescent/Alloy/Circuit [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Reaper Guise][item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon](Are accents possible too?) [b]Whiskers or no?:[/b] Yes please! [b]Black or colored eyes?:[/b] N/A?
@Hideki
(Sorry that took so long to get back to you! Worked a 10hr shift today unexpectedly. x.x)
Dragon: 21831156_350.png
Payment Method (treasure/gem): Gems
Genes: Iridescent/Alloy/Circuit
Apparel: Reaper Guise Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon (Are accents possible too?)
Whiskers or no?: Yes please!
Black or colored eyes?: N/A?
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

Mmm it might take a little while but I can definitely do it.

That would be ... 38g + 36g for the genes + 36g for both apparel pieces + ... 12g for the accent for a total of 122g.
@Valishtu

Mmm it might take a little while but I can definitely do it.

That would be ... 38g + 36g for the genes + 36g for both apparel pieces + ... 12g for the accent for a total of 122g.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki
Ty! I'll send it over soon as i can!
@Hideki
Ty! I'll send it over soon as i can!
OOIa5x2.png
[indent][size=2]@gardenvoir [img]http://i.imgur.com/BXUxKgm.png[/img] @OtterQueen [img]http://i.imgur.com/quP7VBM.png[/img] I hope his accent looks okay! And I hope you both enjoy your cuties -- let me know if anything needs to be fixed. ;o;
@gardenvoir

BXUxKgm.png

@OtterQueen

quP7VBM.png

I hope his accent looks okay! And I hope you both enjoy your cuties -- let me know if anything needs to be fixed. ;o;
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki

thank you so much!! i love him ;u;
@Hideki

thank you so much!! i love him ;u;
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@Hideki Oh my goodness he looks wonderful! And completed so quickly too! Gosh thank you so very much for this little guy- and even for including the symbol on his hat. ;;~;; Eep, his accent is absolutely perfect too- he's perfect. ♥
@Hideki Oh my goodness he looks wonderful! And completed so quickly too! Gosh thank you so very much for this little guy- and even for including the symbol on his hat. ;;~;; Eep, his accent is absolutely perfect too- he's perfect. ♥
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@Valishtu

I'm just wondering about a confirmation on the ... payment?? Unless the crossroads ate your end of the trade LOL. I'll only hold slots for a week, so I'm just checking in. :c
@Valishtu

I'm just wondering about a confirmation on the ... payment?? Unless the crossroads ate your end of the trade LOL. I'll only hold slots for a week, so I'm just checking in. :c
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki
Ack i sent it to the wrong person! Dx
Gimmy a sec to resend lol so sorry!!
@Hideki
Ack i sent it to the wrong person! Dx
Gimmy a sec to resend lol so sorry!!
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

OMG it's alright!! I'm glad they didn't accept it LOL?? Thank you tho omg. I'll accept the trade when I'm done your cutie~
@Valishtu

OMG it's alright!! I'm glad they didn't accept it LOL?? Thank you tho omg. I'll accept the trade when I'm done your cutie~
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki I am very sorry, but I'm currently on mobile and I cannot access the sheet ;; might I be added to the pinglist?
@Hideki I am very sorry, but I'm currently on mobile and I cannot access the sheet ;; might I be added to the pinglist?
eWROVV6.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29