Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Fujo Aaaaah everything looks so good! Shoot me a message whenever you get more slots and I will hit you up with orders!
@Fujo Aaaaah everything looks so good! Shoot me a message whenever you get more slots and I will hit you up with orders!
55A89M9.png4XiA26Q.pngXLPN7fQ.pngUMx6jkN.pngywrUKbn.pngPAcHBKx.pngNzLG7BK.pngxclXxA7.pngdb0OIFJ.pngiSUb18z.pngASU8yM7.png0xvzNcv.pngaXOEPHa.pngrn1mBRw.png
@Katalist Here is the mask for Elysia! [img]http://i.imgur.com/bvjatYF.png[/img]
@Katalist Here is the mask for Elysia!

bvjatYF.png
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Poisonedpaper Added! Thank you for the interest!

@TheDwarfQueen Will do <3
@Poisonedpaper Added! Thank you for the interest!

@TheDwarfQueen Will do <3
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo
Hello again!!
I would like a waitlist slot please vuv~
@Fujo
Hello again!!
I would like a waitlist slot please vuv~
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@Fujo AAAAAH OMG ITS GORGEOUS

I Will have to resize it a bit as it's a bit too big for the bio, but I LOVE IT SO MUCH
@Fujo AAAAAH OMG ITS GORGEOUS

I Will have to resize it a bit as it's a bit too big for the bio, but I LOVE IT SO MUCH
chlZfGD.png
@Fujo [b]Username:[/b] Valishtu [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10736457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/107365/10736457_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Mask Shape:[/b] 5. Wolf [b]Eyes:[/b] 2. Angry [b]Accessories:[/b] Could I get his horns, eyescar over the left (white) eye and a red right eye? Also black fur with a single skull? :> (There is a pic in his bio for a reference to how his horns look!) [b]Coloration:[/b] black with crimson tipped mane? Let me know how much I owe you! I will pay what you feel is fair. :>
@Fujo
Username: Valishtu
Dragon:

10736457_350.png

Mask Shape: 5. Wolf
Eyes: 2. Angry
Accessories: Could I get his horns, eyescar over the left (white) eye and a red right eye? Also black fur with a single skull? :>
(There is a pic in his bio for a reference to how his horns look!)
Coloration: black with crimson tipped mane?

Let me know how much I owe you! I will pay what you feel is fair. :>
OOIa5x2.png
@fujo Coolest adopt I've ever seen! May I be on your ping list waitlist please?
@fujo Coolest adopt I've ever seen! May I be on your ping list waitlist please?
@starbornkid Added you!

@Katalist I can resize it for you! Do you want it the same size as the one I did for Runt?

@Valishtu I can certainly do all that, just for clarification, what do you mean with black fur with a single skull? As for payment, it'd be 155 Gems or 155k treasure when I am done.

@Isobel Aw gosh thank you! I'll add you to the list!
@starbornkid Added you!

@Katalist I can resize it for you! Do you want it the same size as the one I did for Runt?

@Valishtu I can certainly do all that, just for clarification, what do you mean with black fur with a single skull? As for payment, it'd be 155 Gems or 155k treasure when I am done.

@Isobel Aw gosh thank you! I'll add you to the list!
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo These are amazing! *v* I'd love to be on the waitlist (and regular pinglist). Should I wait to fill out the form until I get onto an active waitlist slot, or just do it now?
@Fujo These are amazing! *v* I'd love to be on the waitlist (and regular pinglist). Should I wait to fill out the form until I get onto an active waitlist slot, or just do it now?
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm Thank you for the compliments! I am so excited to see all the positive feedback for this idea!

And However you like! You can already fill it out if you already know what you want or you can wait until i confirm i am working on your slot! Since I will check in to see if your order is still up to date before I start anyway!
@StygianForm Thank you for the compliments! I am so excited to see all the positive feedback for this idea!

And However you like! You can already fill it out if you already know what you want or you can wait until i confirm i am working on your slot! Since I will check in to see if your order is still up to date before I start anyway!
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70